Welcome to Gaia! ::

rofl

Fashionable Cultist

13,600 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
Totally overrated movie. it won more than freaking Avatar and Lord of the rings, like WTF
Also a Newbery

Friendly Survivor

9,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Looks as though the Academy is telling Marty to stop making violence filled movies.

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
savipersssss
Totally overrated movie. it won more than freaking Avatar and Lord of the rings, like WTF

Well Avatar was even more overrated. I haven't even seen Hugo, yet I know I will like it a hell of a lot more than I liked Avatar.

Adorable Kitten

16,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Generous 100
Ahhhh.. they won more than that at the end of the night and I don't think it is funny. Hugo stole those awards from other movies that greatly deserved them. Every other award would be Hugo. I haven't seen it yet but I will soon and I hope it's as good as getting all those awards but if it isn't, I am going to be mad.... mad

sorry Hugo fans, just venting here.

Professional Misfit

7,500 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
stressed stressed stressed
I was so surprised with the awards Hugo was winning and how many! I haven't seen the movie or heard of it until it was mentioned o.O Seems pretty good though ...or nice by the animation. I'll have to check it out. It seemed like the whole night was the Hugo Awards lol.

Beloved Friend

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
i was surprised, but i didnt really think it was funny though, sorry.....but it was cool that he won, yu kno?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff