Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liz...

should go die 0.053571428571429 5.4% [ 3 ]
sucks out loud 0.089285714285714 8.9% [ 5 ]
God? 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 8 ]
| x | poll whore | x | 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]

Here's a lesson for all you kiddies out there:

Do not, I repeat, do no try to freehand a cube with an old sponge-brush and/or a brush from a toddler's craft set. Or else...

From far away, it's not all too bad...Yes it is.: User Image

Reality: User Image User Image

Why I'm extra upset: User Image
hey it looks okay to me. and if you are talking of the close up brush strokes go over it with a black sharpie.
BunnyAJ
hey it looks okay to me. and if you are talking of the close up brush strokes go over it with a black sharpie.

That's what someone else said and I'll be sure to look into it. I was just so proud of the lettering that the cube was such a dissapointment.
That's really cute! whee The cube could do with a cleaner outline, but the concept and the shirt are both awsome! ( In both senses of the word.)
KariudoMegami
That's really cute! whee The cube could do with a cleaner outline, but the concept and the shirt are both awsome! ( In both senses of the word.)

Yeah, the idea was just me and my friend goofing around, but I liked it...I just messed up the cub horribly is all. xp
Didn't you put this on Craftster.org?

I like it, it's very cute. Liked it there, like it here.
its very different...*likes it*
Ms Ikeda
Bultar
Didn't you put this on Craftster.org?

I like it, it's very cute. Liked it there, like it here.

Indeed I did--whorin' it up in every which way.
Trouble_Loves_You
its very different...*likes it*
Ms Ikeda

Thank'ya, darlin.
i like the shirt, its totally cute, but don't use a sharpie to fix it!! I tried that on a tee shirt that was fading out really bad, and I went over a letter and when I washed it it blotted all over the shirt.

Liberal Snowfriend

6,150 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

I don't know why you're even saying anything about the cube, it looks just fine xD It's a cute tee, and cubular is one of my favourite words.

ninja Way to go!

// incoherent ]
maybe you could fix up the edges with a stencil brush against a straight edge, like a postcard or something like that...the lettering looks really good though

i use sharpies for all my black pants, it works

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces