Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image

These bracelets I usually make for my friends (who are mostly girls ^^; wink .

Well the first one I think looks kinda fruity, but that's probably because when I made it I was on a fruit buzz.

The one that's monocromatic green I actually made to go with this camoflage shirt I own. (My mom thinks camoflage shirts are ugly.) stare

The one that's with the green bracelete, well, I just like the colors in it. There's something sophisticated yet summery about it. Plus I like the design, it's called "ragrug". I love the way that design looks the most. The green one's design is called "cheveron". And the fruity one is "bordered cheveron with beads".

All the designs come from the book Friendship Bracelets by Laura Torres.

Though the designs are not my own, I plan on creating some of my own designs in the future. I've been making these for so long I might as well make some original ones.

Nevertheless, you could still comment on the colors or the craftsmanship if you have the time, I would be very grateful. 3nodding
I like them all! They're so purtty!
I like them all. But I really like the green one. I think you should try one with blue.

Liberal Snowfriend

6,150 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
The funny thing is, I just bought a bunch of embroider floss so that I could make a few of those xD

I've never actually seen that ragrug pattern, I really like the way the colours are spread out!

From what I can tell, they look really good, your knots are even and uniform 3nodding

A suggestion for getting them on, you can tie on buttons when your done, and then use them with the starting loop as closures biggrin It's fun. whee
I can't see the pics and I'd really like to! I used to make a lot of friendship bracelets in my younger days, my school went through a phase of everyone having them but instead of buying them I made my own because I'm cheap! lol
orange and pink one all the way!
I love making those bracelets! If you're interested in trying some different patterns, try www.geocities.com/Heartland/Lane/1627/index.html

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Love the colors on the top! They're both nice, but pink and orange seem to be my favorite colors, so I'm always biased towards something with them in it. ^_~
I really like the green one. I like all the colors in the multi one, just not together.
Those are really nice. I make them too, but not in such cool patterns. I'd love to know how to make that ragrug one.
My favorite is the green one; it reminds me of Kool-Aide mix and reminds me a lot about all those bracelets a bunch of us girls used to make at summer camp years ago. The one with the beading looks especially cool. biggrin
Ohh, very nice colors! I like the so-called, "fruity" one 3nodding

I really want to make one, but I haven't had time lately...I was thinking black, grays, and whites, with a splash of pink! biggrin
Wow.. Haven't seen one of those bracelets around since I was in grade school! Love the green. 3nodding
I love the colors. They're so bright and warm. My favorite one is the first one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff