Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Borg

13,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
Im looking into painting some fabric and was told to try Jacquard...only i dont have time to wait for shipping and theres no dealers close to me, any comparable paints anyone know of?
Hyunah
Im looking into painting some fabric and was told to try Jacquard...only i dont have time to wait for shipping and theres no dealers close to me, any comparable paints anyone know of?

I haven't ever played with it, but I know there is a medium you can mix with acrylic to make it work on fabric. might google it, I don't know how good it is or isn't.
Createx Automotive Airbrush paint (can be applied with a brush... have done it myself several times because I couldn't make a stencil to sit on the morph suit properly) You may be stuck with shipping for that as well though.

Mega Borg

13,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
Fuin Elda
Createx Automotive Airbrush paint (can be applied with a brush... have done it myself several times because I couldn't make a stencil to sit on the morph suit properly) You may be stuck with shipping for that as well though.
thank you

Mega Borg

13,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
Cypae
Hyunah

I haven't ever played with it, but I know there is a medium you can mix with acrylic to make it work on fabric. might google it, I don't know how good it is or isn't.
thank you (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces