Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My favorite all-around knitting site is Knitty!

My favorite knitting site for Barbie clothes is Stick a till Barbie!
This is for all the folks here that are into Latex mask making and need some supplies.

Monster Makers- Great resource for mask making latex, life-casting supplies and sculpting supplies. This place has kits for latex mask making kits, movie-grade foam rubber for animatronics, halloween props, etc.

The Effects Lab- A collaborative of top industry Special Effects artists and prop sculptors. Very good information on molding, casting, building and designing your dream project with the pro's really to help you with great advice.

Smooth-On- A great moldmaking/casting resource. Has various materials needed for casting and molding, offers classes for moldmaking and has plenty of useful tutorials! Very good place to shop and the tech service is outstanding.
Pixie Thief
Wild Things!- http://www.wildginger.com/products/wildthings.htm

Awesome free program- add in measurements, tell it what you want to make...and viola! Insta-pattern! rofl

Woooaaah, thats pretty much impressive, Thank you for sharing, I loved it.
I found in tempe arizona that there is a fabric store that sells fabric for 1 to 3 dollars a yard for historical costumes or couches. The name is Tempe Sales.
Just a resource to find stuff.
oh cool stained glass.

6,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Bidding War 100
i am a big artist! I LOVE COOKING SCRAPBOOKING SEWING AND MAKING JEWERLY!

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I love to take what people want and find a pattren near it and make them. It is so much fun to make anime costumes I love it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff