Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Transform

Hey, everyone.

So I've been thinking about maybe starting up my own Etsy this month. I want to sell homemade things in pouch re-sealable bags. I feel like the best type of set up for this would be to make my own logo and get it into sticker forms, where I can then place them on the bags as needed.

Are there any really effective ways to make stickers or have them made? I don't want to spend hundreds of them, though. Which would be the best, most cost-effective means of printing/making stickers?

Rich Noob

You can get sheets of sticker paper from Staples & even Walmart. At Walmart they have a 15 sheet pack for around 10 dollars.
You can also try sites like Vistaprint but I'm not sure what their prices are like.

Kawaii Transform

thats rich
You can get sheets of sticker paper from Staples & even Walmart. At Walmart they have a 15 sheet pack for around 10 dollars.
You can also try sites like Vistaprint but I'm not sure what their prices are like.

Thank you for the advice c:

Rich Noob

l Rikka l
thats rich

Thank you for the advice c:

no problems emotion_c8

Chloride's Husband

Beloved Elder

I sell stickers via RedBubble. They do all the work. xd Though I only get 20cents a sticker.

I would suggest if you're looking to order something to sell that you should look into local places to print them. You might score a good deal and if you'd be able to get a proof to approve. Online orders you run the risk of getting a large order with a color issue. (learn from my mistake! *glares at offcolor vistaprint greeting cards*)

Kawaii Transform

sodium

Ohhh, I see. Then maybe I'll try to see if there's any places in my area that can print stickers. That really sucks your order had a color issue. They didn't refund it? Also, thanks for the advice! c:

Chloride's Husband

Beloved Elder

l Rikka l
sodium

Ohhh, I see. Then maybe I'll try to see if there's any places in my area that can print stickers. That really sucks your order had a color issue. They didn't refund it? Also, thanks for the advice! c:

They reprinted them and I got to keep the rejects but still it was a hassle. I had no use for off colored ones. xd They're what I mail in bills with now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff