Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100
Hello, My Name Is Izzy And I Make And Sell Polymer Clay Items And Molds For The Use Of Anything. My Etsy; http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChibiChocoCharms?ref=si_shop . I Make Custom Items, Rings, Necklaces, Charms, molds, Earrings. Just Go To "Request Custom Item" which Is On The Left. I Can Make Almost Anything, From Chibis, To Bottle Charms. Extras (Such As Candy, Unless You Ask For Somthing Different) Will Be Provided In The Packaging.

Wheezing Swapper

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
hi, ive been looking everywhere!!! LIKE CRAZY for a cupcake base mold! can i please have the cupcake base mold and the oreo mold?? thanks!!! heart

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100
E m i n a - h i m e
hi, ive been looking everywhere!!! LIKE CRAZY for a cupcake base mold! can i please have the cupcake base mold and the oreo mold?? thanks!!! heart

Just Purchase It Off The Shop And Itll Be There Before You Know It(: Extras (Like Candy) Will Also Be Provided(x

Wheezing Swapper

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
OmNomIzzy
E m i n a - h i m e

Just Purchase It Off The Shop And Itll Be There Before You Know It(: Extras (Like Candy) Will Also Be Provided(x

yeah but i dont wanna pay for any delivery charges haha
well...wait? where do you live?
the prices seemed to be in singapore dollars so you live in singapore right?

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100
E m i n a - h i m e
OmNomIzzy
E m i n a - h i m e

yeah but i dont wanna pay for any delivery charges haha
well...wait? where do you live?
the prices seemed to be in singapore dollars so you live in singapore right?

Youd Only Have To Pay For Shipping, But I Live Here In America, But Am Able To Ship Internationally.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff