Welcome to Gaia! ::

Never done cross stitch before but thought i'd give it a go.
Here is Aron, done on 14 count aida, with 9 different colours, this is my first ever go at cross stitching!

Enjoy emotion_awesome
User Image

Apocalyptic Bloodsucker

Wow that looks really cool! Did you follow a pattern or make one up? ;o I've never cross stitched before though I think finished projects are always so cool, I wish I could.
weeirdoo
Wow that looks really cool! Did you follow a pattern or make one up? ;o I've never cross stitched before though I think finished projects are always so cool, I wish I could.

Yeah theres a load of patterns on deviant art and they are fab and easy to follow.
If im honest i'd never picked up a needle and thread in my life, I just watched some youtube videos and then started aron. Its really fun when you get into it! if I can do it im sure you could 3nodding

Man-Hungry Consumer

I think you did excellent and far beyond as your first go! Keep doing it and I bet you could sale some!

Bashful Bloodsucker

Looks great! You could make your own patterns if you find the sprites online and equate the pixels to stitches! I can't wait to see more!

Mystical Dreamer

13,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Nice job! I love cross-stitching, it's such a great way to unwind after a long day (although it tends to make for a long night then, haha!)

5,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items