Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Pocket Ninja!

That ninja ate my cookie! 0.54347826086957 54.3% [ 25 ]
*sneakyness* 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 12 ]
O_O 0.19565217391304 19.6% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
1 2 >

It's well known that pocket ninjas are notorious cookie thieves, knowing that no sane pocket ninja can resist an unwatched cookie I laid out a trap in hopes to catch one...

Success!

User Image

The flash of the camera momentarily stunned it as you can see and I was able to capture it....

User Image

However it seemed to escape on me in a puff of ninja smoke...
(that smelled just like chocolate chip cookies ninja )

It was then I came to realise I had only captured it because it let me so that it could get close to my camera... somehow I have found it drained of all power and all spare batteries missing, I can only assume this was some kind of sneaky ninja trick to prevent me from spoiling ninja antics by tempting them with tasty treats.

Ok to be semi serious a second... I just made the little guy last night kinda randomly from a conversation I had with someone who I will be giving it to (that's if it does not sneak off on me ninja ). And yes that is a chocolate chip cookie, the care and feeding of pocket ninjas is a big responsibility, I knew it would be much happier if it always has a cookie nearby to nibble. ^_^
It's so cute! How did you make it, what's it made of? 3nodding whee
SpidersOnDrugs
It's so cute! How did you make it, what's it made of? 3nodding whee

He's basically just hand sewn, two identical pieces stitched together then stuffed, (same with his cookie). I don't exactly know what kind of cloth I used, I found a bunch of cloth at a garage sale/flea market thing a while ago so I just used that, it has a canvas like texture to it, but it's much softer I assume it's some kind of cotton, maybe a blend of something. The chocolate chips are just blobs of paint though heh.
I think I have decided to call him "Nibbles" (though his new owner may choose to change that later). Only such a tiny ninja (he's only about 4 inches) could get away with a name like that xp

ninja
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! simply amazing!!!!!!!!!!! mrgreen exclaim exclaim exclaim biggrin exclaim heart blaugh mrgreen exclaim ninja mrgreen mrgreen exclaim
The ninja's caught in the headlights, how cute.

Magical Girl

That is so damn cute! you should make an army of them with different coloured suits n_n

Invisible Gekko

10,950 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Generous 100
That is one super cute ninja. Is it ok to call a ninja cute? ninja
I agree with Angeltear, make lots and lots of them, very cool.
Not only is your ninja cute, this thread is creative. I would love a pocket ninja like that. Kudos on the good job! smile
*Posts and moves on.*

Hygienic Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
Oh gosh! Pocket ninja!

I heart Shawnimals
thats awesome! would you mind if i made some of those?
Angeltear1716
That is so damn cute! you should make an army of them with different coloured suits n_n

That's a good idea, since it didn't take up much cloth I could probably just use leftover scraps from other things once in a while and create my own little army. ninja ninja ninja

cheelof
thats awesome! would you mind if i made some of those?

Hehehe go ahead he was pretty easy, but beware they are quite sneaky ninja don't be surprised if you discover you're having a cookie shortage in your house after its arrival.

Oh and of course thank you very much to everyone else who posted ^_^
I'm thinking of making some of these too, if I find scraps of fabric around the house. What do you use for the eyes?
du pre
I'm thinking of making some of these too, if I find scraps of fabric around the house. What do you use for the eyes?

Actually I had some stuffed animal eyes I got a while ago laying around, they look like this:

User Image

Just in case you never used them before you just pop that post on the back of the eye through a small hole in the cloth and then press the back metal (sometimes they are plastic) piece on the post on the inside. You can often find them at craft stores and they tend to come in all kinds of colours. I actually have a whole bag full of little weird cats eye kinds that I got for really cheap because they were getting rid of some old stock.
Of course you could probably just as easily use something else like felt or wee little buttons, or even just paint. I happened to have some of these already so I was in luck.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff