Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
So, I've seen perler beads making a big comeback. A lot of video gamer fans are making perler bead crafts of their favorite video game sprites. So, my question is what would you want to see made out of perler beads that you haven't seen done yet? Has the perler bead craze made you want to craft with them yourself? I made this:

User Image

and I'm really happy with how it turned out except where the legs messed up a bit.
it has made me want to use them, they're really cool. But right now, I have a bunch of beads I'm trying to use up and I don't want to get into another craft. Once my beads are gone, I just want to stick to my art and that's it.
But they are really neat, I have to admit.

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
Latopazora
it has made me want to use them, they're really cool. But right now, I have a bunch of beads I'm trying to use up and I don't want to get into another craft. Once my beads are gone, I just want to stick to my art and that's it.
But they are really neat, I have to admit.

I'm a craft whore xD; I do so many crafts and just switch from one to another at random intervals. I have bits and pieces of several things lying around just waiting to be used.
Your art is really good btw! -looked at your DA-
HighPriestessFae
Latopazora

I'm a craft whore xD; I do so many crafts and just switch from one to another at random intervals. I have bits and pieces of several things lying around just waiting to be used.
Your art is really good btw! -looked at your DA-

emotion_kirakira oh thank you! I'm trying to keep myself from being a craft whore. While I love to create things, I hate having soo many things. I hate clutter and it bugs me that a corner of my room is taken up by my beads. But that's just me. I think one of the reasons I'm trying to stay away from getting into crafts probably has more to do with I can't organize and I hate having a mess. I'd just rather have less stuff than actually go through things and organize. And crafting really demands organization, and I just can't do it.

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
Latopazora
HighPriestessFae

emotion_kirakira oh thank you! I'm trying to keep myself from being a craft whore. While I love to create things, I hate having soo many things. I hate clutter and it bugs me that a corner of my room is taken up by my beads. But that's just me. I think one of the reasons I'm trying to stay away from getting into crafts probably has more to do with I can't organize and I hate having a mess. I'd just rather have less stuff than actually go through things and organize. And crafting really demands organization, and I just can't do it.

lol organization? What's that? xD; I live in clutter on a regular basis. Both me and my husband are horrible with clutter. We're luck we can see the floor sometimes!
But yes, organization does help a lot. I keep losing my tablet pen to my desk clutter >>; Though those plastic mini drawer things are really helpful for organizing (when I remember to use them properly and not throw everything in one drawer, that is).
HighPriestessFae
Latopazora
HighPriestessFae

lol organization? What's that? xD; I live in clutter on a regular basis. Both me and my husband are horrible with clutter. We're luck we can see the floor sometimes!
But yes, organization does help a lot. I keep losing my tablet pen to my desk clutter >>; Though those plastic mini drawer things are really helpful for organizing (when I remember to use them properly and not throw everything in one drawer, that is).

rofl I'm amazed when people can still work among all their clutter and still find stuff to work with. I just can't. But there are some arts and crafts I'm still going to work with, like shrinky dinks and paper beads, while they do require a lot of space and time to work with, I'm always going to have stuff to make paper beads out of, and I like the idea of making my art into shrinky dinks.

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
Latopazora
HighPriestessFae

rofl I'm amazed when people can still work among all their clutter and still find stuff to work with. I just can't. But there are some arts and crafts I'm still going to work with, like shrinky dinks and paper beads, while they do require a lot of space and time to work with, I'm always going to have stuff to make paper beads out of, and I like the idea of making my art into shrinky dinks.

ooo~ shrinky dinks. I think my stuff for that is packed away still since our move...in march >>;;;
paper beads?
HighPriestessFae
Latopazora
HighPriestessFae

ooo~ shrinky dinks. I think my stuff for that is packed away still since our move...in march >>;;;
paper beads?

I love shrinky dinks, they're so great.
Paper beads.

Moonlight Witch

35,475 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nova Novice 100
Latopazora
HighPriestessFae
Latopazora
HighPriestessFae

paper beads?

I love shrinky dinks, they're so great.
Paper beads.

oooo~! pinterest! heart
lol you gave me another raft I can do >w< thanks~
There's a craft store near me called hobby lobby, and around the store they have free little pamphlets for 'craft ideas'. Last time I was there I must have grabbed one of every pamphlet in the store. the stack was about 2 inches thick xD;

Invisible Phantom

I've been making a bunch of perler bead stuff lately, mostly pokemon. heart

Brainy Senshi

12,900 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
Fae Mystique

Fae Mystique

Fae Mystique
There's a craft store near me called hobby lobby, and around the store they have free little pamphlets for 'craft ideas'. Last time I was there I must have grabbed one of every pamphlet in the store. the stack was about 2 inches thick xD

eek We must be twins, separated at birth. I swear, everything you said here sounds... exactly... like... me. Sometimes I get in the mood to work on a particular project, then by the time I find all of my supplies I no longer have the urge to work on it. But my fiancée and I recently bought our house and I now have my very own craft room! 3nodding The next step is to unpack everything and actually organize it. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff