Welcome to Gaia! ::

Im currently using a brother lx-3125, and it sews perfectly. Well, except when I'm trying to do a zig-zag stitch. When I set it to anything but a strait stich it wont change really. The needle isn't moving side to side like it should, it just stays put. Help? Please?

Invisible Regular

I'm not sure about your machine, but many you have to adjust the stitch width as well as stich length. If the width is at zero, even if you are on the zigzag setting it will still go straight. If this is not the case, maybe check the manual to see if it has something similar?
twiterpert
I'm not sure about your machine, but many you have to adjust the stitch width as well as stich length. If the width is at zero, even if you are on the zigzag setting it will still go straight. If this is not the case, maybe check the manual to see if it has something similar?

This is for the most part a beginner machine, and it doesnt have anything to adjust the width.

Frozen Waffles

31,675 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
try looking up a manual on the company's website. if you are just doing somehting wrong it should be able to tell you. even if that's not why you might be able to find a solution in the troubleshooting guide.
Or maybe your machine needs cleaned and oiled? maybe something's stuck.
tell me what you are doing to set the stitch to zigzag
SilverPeacock
tell me what you are doing to set the stitch to zigzag
I'm doing exactly what the manual says. I'm just turning the dial that selects switches.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff