Welcome to Gaia! ::

PatmorePancakes
stephoebe
PatmorePancakes
stephoebe
PatmorePancakes

I liked it, it's so adorable ;;;;;;;;;;u;
The ends are perfectly sewn together. Do you use a sewing machine or by hand?

Sewing machine. The trick for me has been getting the points to kind of match on the top and bottom, because of the way I was sewing it together. whats frustrating (lol) is that people say it looks like a tomato not an apple when i make a red one.

Ahaha yeah >u< Everybody always says it looks anything BUT an apple. Cherry, tomato, etc.

I have made some cute lemons, and an orange. the pattern is very basic and useful. Are you making more?

Might be. For now I'm sticking to simple patterns because I sew by hand.
http://patmorepancakes.deviantart.com/gallery/?
>u< These are the things I've done so far.

those are really cute!! I admire your dedication of sewing by hand. My hand skills are def not that good.

Sugaruni's Fangirl

Fluffy Adventurer

stephoebe
PatmorePancakes
stephoebe
PatmorePancakes
stephoebe
PatmorePancakes

I liked it, it's so adorable ;;;;;;;;;;u;
The ends are perfectly sewn together. Do you use a sewing machine or by hand?

Sewing machine. The trick for me has been getting the points to kind of match on the top and bottom, because of the way I was sewing it together. whats frustrating (lol) is that people say it looks like a tomato not an apple when i make a red one.

Ahaha yeah >u< Everybody always says it looks anything BUT an apple. Cherry, tomato, etc.

I have made some cute lemons, and an orange. the pattern is very basic and useful. Are you making more?

Might be. For now I'm sticking to simple patterns because I sew by hand.
http://patmorepancakes.deviantart.com/gallery/?
>u< These are the things I've done so far.

those are really cute!! I admire your dedication of sewing by hand. My hand skills are def not that good.

Thank you >u< Well the reason is because I have no idea how to use a sewing machine xD

Man-Hungry Consumer

stephoebe
]

Like for a like on Facebook page? PM if interested?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff