Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok, so the long rectangle idea seems the best. so i started knitting up my bag (!)
except that im going to run out of yarn pretty soon crying
and im not too sure if i'll be able to get hold of the same kind since i bought quite a few years ago.
but hey!
so heres my beginning:
User Image
yeah sorry about the quality, my camera isnt a very good one and it didnt show up the colours as nice as they are. (its meant to be more purple)
o well xp
In my experiance, it is easier to just make one long one and then fold it in thirds (or almost thirds) for a bag with a flap. It comes out looking nicer as well, since you don't have that seam where you attatch the flap.
LadyAnubis
In my experiance, it is easier to just make one long one and then fold it in thirds (or almost thirds) for a bag with a flap. It comes out looking nicer as well, since you don't have that seam where you attatch the flap.

ok thanks ^^ yeah i think i will do it that way then.
ugh, my finger hurts from using such tough yarn sweatdrop
what kind are you using?
I'm all about less seaming, so if I were making the bag, I'd make the long rectangle. *nod, nod*
I'd go with the long rectangle also. What type ofyarn are you using? Is it going to be felted? If not, you may want to sew a liner in, or your pens/pencils and things may poke out between your stitches.
i made a bag in the one long rectangle kinda way, except i also made a long piece for a strap that went in between the folded up sides of the rectangle and gave it depth. it was pretty easy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff