Welcome to Gaia! ::

i love bead work. it is so fun. wink biggrin
I love beading as well. I was given the most amazing striped glass beads for my birthday and am going to alternate them with smaller beads on a bracelet. I don't have the patience for really big projects- such as a beaded bag- i get distracted far too easily.
Hey, why doesn't anyone post anything on this thread? Beadings great! crying
when im bored i bead to make it for my freinds (girls) heart

Timid Tipper

I make keychains and bracelets with beads! I like the Swarovski beads a lot. I love to bead. heart
I like collecting interesting glass beads, I love thes huge ones I found that look like sweets.
It's really hard not to eat them, the look soo good. heart
I love making jewlery with beads! Its fun to just go look at all the styles in the beading stores. smile
has anyone here ever made a glass bead? It is really fun and easy to do. (as long as you have no fear of fire) I still have some that I need to find a use for...

I might try to make more soon, but back to my question, Have you ever made a glass bead?
How would one go about making a glass bead? It sounds like a lot of fun and i have no fear of fire.
Me I make stuff when I have nothing to do.
I make earrings out of wire and beads, and though i have been offered money, i mostly just give them away. I used to have one of those bead looms, but i lost it, and it now resides in that dimension where everyone's mysteriously lost items gather.
for glass bead making you need a torch, some glass and a spindle of some sort there are plenty of tutorials on the net. Search "lampwork bead making"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff