A new featured pattern is up!

On pg 1! :) 1 100.0% [ 49 ]
Total Votes:[ 49 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 >

GhostOfNovember
CreedieCakes
Hi, I am Creed
I've not been Crocheting long and I learned from video's on youtube
The only thing I have made so far are granny squares, an ewok and the owl from animal crossing -The owl was a pattern I worked up by myself so I am rather proud of him XD-
Currently I am working on a teacup piggy which I found the pattern for on Ravelry. I have an account on there to I have a few projects posted up there but most of them are knitting. I got into Crochet to mainly make stuffies stuffed toys. I had tried many times to make such things with knitting and failed double ended needles just are not something I can mange XD. And Crochet seemed to make this so much more simple
I'd really like to make some friends that are into Crochet on here and in fact make any friends on here as I am new to gaia online.

Apologies for bad grammar as it's not a strong point for me.

Hi Creed!
I applaud you for knitting, I find it to be way too complicated.
I have not made any stuffed toys or anything like that, so great job! Maybe share a picture of
your owl?
I love, love, LOVE granny squares. From the original ones to other patterns, and especially
the never ending granny squares. That is what I am using to make
my two projects right now.

I am not new to Gaia, but I did return to this account a few months back. I had
an account way back in 2004 when they first started, but I deleted it after a few years.
I rather like Gaia!

I have pictures of him on my Ravelry, I dunno how to post pics on here DX.
Granny squares are great fun to do, I find there one of the things I like to to when I want to Crochet but not have to worry about finding the right stitch.

This is the link to my Ravelry page ^.=.^
http://www.ravelry.com/people/CreedSerpentTime

O.G. Gaian

GhostOfNovember
Up late again,
it is almost 4am here.
...and of course I am crocheting.

*looks at clock*
Yep. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

CreedieCakes
Granny squares are great fun to do, I find there one of the things I like to to when I want to Crochet but not have to worry about finding the right stitch.

BBCode -
[img]URL_OF_THE_IMAGE[/img]

Or you can align the pic to the right or left, with the text beside it (instead of underneath) by using IMGRIGHT or IMGLEFT instead of just IMG. wink

CreedieCakes
faolan
GhostOfNovember
Up late again,
it is almost 4am here.
...and of course I am crocheting.

*looks at clock*
Yep. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

CreedieCakes

BBCode -
[img]URL_OF_THE_IMAGE[/img]

Or you can align the pic to the right or left, with the text beside it (instead of underneath) by using IMGRIGHT or IMGLEFT instead of just IMG. wink

CreedieCakes

Yay, now I know how to post images thank you ^-^, And I shell gallop on over to my Ravelry page and accept your add ^-^ thank you for adding me there

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Hi! I'm Peprika! I've been crocheting sine I was about 7 though nothing successful ever came from that. Now I'm 22 and crocheting more than ever! Right now I'm finishing up some shorts for an outfit I made.

I'm Peprika on Ravelry, mine needs to be updated as well.

Friendly Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Team Edward 100
CreedieCakes
GhostOfNovember
CreedieCakes
Hi, I am Creed
The only thing I have made so far are granny squares, an ewok and the owl from animal crossing -The owl was a pattern I worked up by myself so I am rather proud of him XD-
Currently I am working on a teacup piggy which I found the pattern for on Ravelry. I have an account on there to I have a few projects posted up there but most of them are knitting. I got into Crochet to mainly make stuffies stuffed toys. I had tried many times to make such things with knitting and failed double ended needles just are not something I can mange XD. And Crochet seemed to make this so much more simple
I'd really like to make some friends that are into Crochet on here and in fact make any friends on here as I am new to gaia online.

Hi Creed!
I have not made any stuffed toys or anything like that, so great job! Maybe share a picture of
your owl?
I love, love, LOVE granny squares. From the original ones to other patterns, and especially

an account way back in 2004 when they first started, but I deleted it after a few years.
I rather like Gaia!

I love the piggy!
^_^

I really should go put some effort into updating my ravelry!

Friendly Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Team Edward 100
Peprika
Hi! I'm Peprika! I've been crocheting sine I was about 7 though nothing successful ever came from that. Now I'm 22 and crocheting more than ever! Right now I'm finishing up some shorts for an outfit I made.

I'm Peprika on Ravelry, mine needs to be updated as well.

First and foremost,
your avatar is adorable.

SHORTS?
Wow, I bet that takes a LOT of skill.
I will add you when I update my ravelry.
^_^

Friendly Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Team Edward 100
I am sorry for the late replies!
I have had a busy last few days.
Tis' the season!

I did however finish up my lapghan/afghan/blanket/throw
for myself, I will post some pictures in a bit!
I have been working on some adorable
Christmas ornaments,
I am making them for my aunt who I go visit
on Tuesday.

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Thanks! I don't have much 'cause I was on a really long hiatus from Gaia but I figured it works!

It's actually my first time making clothing and following a pattern without altering it. I'm pretty pleased with how they came out. I'll post a picture in a bit!
GhostOfNovember
CreedieCakes
GhostOfNovember
CreedieCakes
Hi, I am Creed

Hi Creed!
your owl?

I rather like Gaia!

I love the piggy!
^_^

I really should go put some effort into updating my ravelry!

The piggy was a impulse make saw the pattern on facebook and just had to make it XD, It would have taken a day to make but I had to order in some safety eyes. Stuffies aren't that hard to make and there really good fun to put together and see how they turned out

Friendly Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Team Edward 100
Peprika
Thanks! I don't have much 'cause I was on a really long hiatus from Gaia but I figured it works!

It's actually my first time making clothing and following a pattern without altering it. I'm pretty pleased with how they came out. I'll post a picture in a bit!

I took a hiatus as well, but am glad I am back.

I still need to post pics of my finished red and white one I made for myself,
but here is a picture of the lapghan/throw/afghan/whatever you want to call it
I am making for a friend's mom.
User Image

I was totally crocheting in public while waiting on my car
to get serviced.

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
I don't know if any of you shop at Michaels Arts and Crafts, but they have two 50% of coupons right now! I found them in the Sunday paper, so I assume they are on the mobile app as well.

ETA; I also craft in public haha, no shame!

Friendly Fatcat

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Team Edward 100
Peprika
I don't know if any of you shop at Michaels Arts and Crafts, but they have two 50% of coupons right now! I found them in the Sunday paper, so I assume they are on the mobile app as well.

Oh!
Thank you!
I shop between there and Hobby Lobby.
Those two are my faves.

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
The hobby lobby is a bit of a was away from me, so I stay with Michaels. However, I can't wait to pick up some new yarns! I've been itching to crochet something.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Those are the pants I made the other day! biggrin

O.G. Gaian

Afghan for sister -- 45 rows down... just 85 more to go. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Wow! That blanket is pretty cool! 85 rows?! I think I'd die.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff