Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Tycoon

I'm short on money and ideas this year, but I would really like to still dress up for Halloween. Plus, I feel as though most of the costumes I've looked at are just cheesy. neutral

So I thought about it, and maybe I could turn one of my previous prom dresses into a costume. It would give me an excuse to wear them again after all. I have this dress and then this dress. Do you think either of them would work?

boybaka's Significant Otter

High-functioning Bookworm

19,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
The one with the lacey sleeves makes me think a little of Morticia Addams. You could probably turn that into some sort of vampire, witch, goth, or lady of the night costume.
salvagedsword
The one with the lacey sleeves makes me think a little of Morticia Addams. You could probably turn that into some sort of vampire, witch, goth, or lady of the night costume.

That's what I was thinking too. When you can find a suitable bolero (or slightly alter one) and just focus on the hair and make-up you should be fine wink

Rich Noob

the second one reminds me of a 20's era movie star or flapper surprised

Ruthless Tycoon

salvagedsword

Ethel Sanguis
salvagedsword

That's what I was thinking too. When you can find a suitable bolero (or slightly alter one) and just focus on the hair and make-up you should be fine wink

Thank you both biggrin My boyfriend's mom said that it reminded her or Morticia, too, I just don't think I could pull it off.. Vampire, maybe! What about Lydia from Beetlejuice?

Ruthless Tycoon

thats rich

biggrin thank you! What about Masquerade? I've always had some fascination with it

Rich Noob

Oh Akirea
thats rich

biggrin thank you! What about Masquerade? I've always had some fascination with it

that would be cool too! then you could include all kinds of awesome colours & sparkle biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff