Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Normally I make hair dangles like this one.

But lately I have been seeing plushy like ones. Think you'll see a lot of them related to fairy kei fashion. So thought I would give it a go.

Fluffy hair dangle. Probably not the best try at it but I like it. Going to have to find more plush fabric and try again.

Original Lunatic

If you can find some super soft pastel fleece that might look better. It's got more "poof" to it.

Otherwise, a lot of those furry fairy kei hair accessories are often made with a wire base wrapped with fluffy yarn. Here's a tutorial on that technique.

And here's an alternate way using plastic latch hook canvases.

Dapper Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
Albino Sea Monkey

If you can find some super soft pastel fleece that might look better. It's got more "poof" to it.

Otherwise, a lot of those furry fairy kei hair accessories are often made with a wire base wrapped with fluffy yarn. Here's a tutorial on that technique.

And here's an alternate way using plastic latch hook canvases.

I was trying with what I had at the time, I need to go to the craft store find some fluffy goodness.

I did see a yarn tutorial before but I prefer the fabric ones myself. Though I might give the yarn one a try I have a ton of fluffy yarn. Never seen someone latch hook it before but it does makes sense thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff