Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wynter Nyx's Princess

Deathly Gatekeeper

im finally just going to close this and deleate the info
o-0 i made this thread last year in what...august? and its still getting the random reply......its been solved D:

Magical Girl

Is this for resin jewellery? if so you can get glow in the dark pigment powders that you mix in. You have to be careful though because if you start adding other colours it can begin to hinder the effect. Similarly if you just use the Glow pigments it will leave that slightly greeny-white colour. That being said you can get a variety of colours and not just green.

Wynter Nyx's Princess

Deathly Gatekeeper

Angeltear1716
Is this for resin jewellery? if so you can get glow in the dark pigment powders that you mix in. You have to be careful though because if you start adding other colours it can begin to hinder the effect. Similarly if you just use the Glow pigments it will leave that slightly greeny-white colour. That being said you can get a variety of colours and not just green.

no wirework and beadwork
You can use crystal to make you jewellery glow in the dark. If you want you can see some maniamania crystal jewellery with unique designs that glow in the dark.

Masterful Dabbler

12,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
The Goddess Nephthys
Angeltear1716

no wirework and beadwork

Hm...yeah resin is what comes to mind to me, as well as tritium capsules.

But for wirework and beadwork, maybe you can buy some glow in the dark beads?

Hunter

10,000 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
For my Hearthstone necklaces I use a blue phosphorous paint on top of blue paint, and then seal it in with a clear spray sealant.

Example

Luminosus's Wife

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Raven Harlequin
For my Hearthstone necklaces I use a blue phosphorous paint on top of blue paint, and then seal it in with a clear spray sealant.

Example

That looks REALLY cool! xd

As a chainmailler, I just got my first order of glow-in-the-dark scales to incorporate into my work. Basically this design, but glow in the dark (unfortunately they only come in that greeny-white color right now)

Hunter

10,000 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
spacekitten
Raven Harlequin

Example

That looks REALLY cool! xd

As a chainmailler, I just got my first order of glow-in-the-dark scales to incorporate into my work. Basically this design, but glow in the dark (unfortunately they only come in that greeny-white color right now)

Oh, cool! I have a friend that ordered a bunch of those kind of scales for an armor she's making for cosplay.

Spoopy Otaku

21,675 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
They used to sell glow in the dark rubber rings and even glow in the dark wire. Not sure why they stopped.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff