Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you make one?

Yes 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 12 ]
No 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 15 ]
Just here for the gold 0.35714285714286 35.7% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]

While looking for a top hat pattern on the web I came across this one so though I would let you all know in case it is of any interest.

Top Hat pdf file

Post pictures if you make one.

Prophet

The link won't work, even when Pudding copies and pastes it...
Is it like a Cat in the Hat hat? Would have been useful for Dr. Suess night at the cafeteria in Pudding's dorm last week!
Mew..Mew..Pudding
The link won't work, even when Pudding copies and pastes it...
Is it like a Cat in the Hat hat? Would have been useful for Dr. Suess night at the cafeteria in Pudding's dorm last week!

Yes it is a cat in the hat style with different coloured rings making up the crown. The link problem may be because it is a pdf file rather than a web page. So you would need to download the free acrobat reader to see the file. You can get it at http://www.adobe.co.uk/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
cool beans! i think i may try that. i so will post pics on here if i do make one successfully. biggrin
I have that..... And the link still ain't working. sad And I so wanted to do one.
I've been trying to get hold of a good top hat for ages. I wish they weren't so expesive *sigh*

Thanks for the link, it'll really help. Tho I have seen somewhere that sells knitted top hats.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff