Total Votes:[ 6 ]
This poll closed on July 7, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

Ruthless Giver

5,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
Ok so i started making felt plushies & i wanted to know what you guys think about felt plushies.

Rainbow Werewolf

Most of the time I think they look bad but a few felt users have stolen my heart.

(Needle felt is another thing though. I just find that impressive.)
I like them. Felt is inexpensive, so it is found in most superstores (like Walmart). I've seen amazing things done with felt.
I think felt plushies are really cute and fun. I used to make a few, but I didn't stick with it.
I made a few for my friends and family, they really liked them. C:

yum_cupcake yum_onigiri yum_pumpkinpie
I like them well enough. Though, normally the cheap-o felt you get at walmart looks pretty shitty. The better quality the felt, the cuter the plush. Of course, being good at sewing helps too.
i find that fleece gets messed up if you play with it a lot.. your get those knots sad
if it can keep it's appearance with handling it'd be great.

I use fleece smile it's softer :O

4,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
great for beginners but once you get a lot better at plushing, trade up to higher quality materials like fleece minky and suede

4,475 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Felt is nice. Of course there are better quality materials, but felt isn't bad. I've made some felt plushies before. I made an "emo kid" doll when I was in my teen angst phase (still have him though 'cause I'm rather proud of him) and I made some kitties for my friend. I have one friend who made all the members of My Chemical Romance.

So it's an amazing starting point and sometimes I find myself going back to it for sentimental reasons.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff