Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Bloodsucker

8,750 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
  • Over Easy 100
Where I live I only have Michaels and DeSerres and I have to say Michaels is my fav even though they can be pricey :s but I love their sales and coupons smile

What about other people!!!
i like the woolery! ya can get so many different fibers to spin and make any yarn ya want!

Wheezing Bloodsucker

8,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Over Easy 100
Blood Fairy Goddess
i like the woolery! ya can get so many different fibers to spin and make any yarn ya want!

Make your own yarn? That I have never heard before but sounds awesome!
yea ya use a spinning wheel and spin the fiber into yarn! gud stress reliever!
bluepantsarecool
Blood Fairy Goddess

Make your own yarn? That I have never heard before but sounds awesome!
Hobby Lobby. Fo sho. 3nodding

Invisible Gekko

8,275 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
The only places in my town are Michaels and Curries, both of them suck though when compared to a place I visit by the AGO when in Toronto. It's called Above Ground. It's small and I have no idea if it's a chain or stand alone, but their regular priced stuff kicks the a** out of Michaels and Curries sales.
Onta Uni Losse
The only places in my town are Michaels and Curries, both of them suck though when compared to a place I visit by the AGO when in Toronto. It's called Above Ground. It's small and I have no idea if it's a chain or stand alone, but their regular priced stuff kicks the a** out of Michaels and Curries sales.

never heard of a place called above ground. wats it sell?

Wheezing Bloodsucker

8,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Over Easy 100
Blood Fairy Goddess
Onta Uni Losse

Where is in in toronto? I'm going to toronto this week! I wanna check it out!
wish i could! if ya find it show pics if they have yarn or wool plz!

Invisible Gekko

8,275 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
Blood Fairy Goddess
Onta Uni Losse

Sells things related to the arts and crafts. It's the same as any other Art supply store, just cheeper.

Invisible Gekko

8,275 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
bluepantsarecool
Blood Fairy Goddess
Onta Uni Losse

I can't remember what the name of the street is called, but it's around the corner form the Art Gallery of Ontario just beyond OCAD. It's in the downtown area.

Bashful Bloodsucker

13,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Super Fan 250
Hehehehe def Hobby Lobby. I always walk in there and then everything goes blank, I typically find myself coming out with armfuls of multicolored feathers and sparkles. redface

Rainbow Werewolf

Menningers in Colorado.

Wheezing Bloodsucker

8,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Over Easy 100
Onta Uni Losse
bluepantsarecool
Blood Fairy Goddess
Onta Uni Losse

I can't remember what the name of the street is called, but it's around the corner form the Art Gallery of Ontario just beyond OCAD. It's in the downtown area.

It's right off of dundas! The store looks cool I can't wait to see it!
bluepantsarecool]It's right off of dundas! The store looks cool I can't wait to se
yzlbiv22:0="bluepantsarecool]It's right off of dundas! The store looks cool I can't wait to see it!

take pics if it has yarn or wool plz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces