Total Votes:[ 671 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 52 53 54

Lonely Loiterer

12,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
kitti kat
I think we really need a new thread for this, the first page is ancient and most of the links don't work.

Agreeeeeed

I spend v.little time on gaia nowadays but i'll elp? c:

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Hello again everyone. I have a question. I'm still pretty new to Etsy but I got a message saying one of my items has been included in a Treasurery? What exactly does this mean? It looks like a good thing though. I'm seeing an item of mine next to sooo many gorgeous things and while that's really all I know about that I feel so honored to see my work with some of these beautiful projects.

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
x_Duckling_x
kitti kat
I think we really need a new thread for this, the first page is ancient and most of the links don't work.

Agreeeeeed

I spend v.little time on gaia nowadays but i'll elp? c:

I'll help too if you guys tell me what you'd like me to do ^^

Nicki Plague's Husbando

Blessed Celebrant

Hey. I need to commission a plush pattern. Really bad. I have a learning disability and it messes with my perception of measurement. I want to make a. Freddy Fazbear plush. Just for me. I don't have the online talent to sell them. Wouldn't have the patience to make more than one anyway.

Anyways. I'm offering the most precious items in my inventory to pay for it. My Tower Haunts and my Toys Last Revenge. It's really all I have besides the outfit I'm wearing. I love it too much to part with. These amount to.....a lot... I think over 80bil. Please message or reply.

Fashionable Shopper

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Daedric Sword

Legendary Loot Designs has all kinds of Custom works. They can make all kinds of stuff here!!! Check them out! Need a prop or decor just ask them and see.

Noble Ally

7,875 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Flatterer 200
PockyMunchingGod
Here is my shop! I still have a lot more to list but I do beading and I make feather hair accessories/Fascinators. biggrin

Oooh! I like your jewelry! heart emotion_kirakira
Yay! I'm so glad this is a thing 3nodding

Etsy is a difficult thing for me, like many have said. It's just so difficult to get noticed and take off neutral

But I try, and I will continue to try.

My Etsy Shop

I'm also completely trade friendly, so if any of you Etsians have stuff in your shop that I think is cool, and you see something cool (or is you want something custom carved/crafted) in my shop send me a message and we can set it up! heart

Bashful Werewolf

25,575 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Hey I'm working on making a new thread for this if anyones interested!!!!
Here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces