what, nao? 0.17585692995529 17.6% [ 118 ]
Total Votes:[ 671 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 52 53 54 > >>

Profitable Survivor

16,825 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Ohhh nice thread! I'm thinking about starting an Etsy up...not sure yet. Not really sure if the things I make are good enough.
B~lood~S~hed
Ohhh nice thread! I'm thinking about starting an Etsy up...not sure yet. Not really sure if the things I make are good enough.

well, there's only one way to find out! ask a bunch of people!
or~ Just Start!
Adiani
brokenkitten
Adiani
I JUST started on etsy last night: www.theclockworkspider.etsy.com

i can't find your page! gonk

Ah, I posted a typo! Try again, I've fixed it.

posted!
listing id's for my future treasury.

Ugg! I WISH I could get an Etsy account.
I don't have a credit card, and I'm not about to use my parents' ... well I've thought about asking my mother - but decided not to.

But the stuff I *WOULD* be making/selling, can be found through the link in my signature to my Deviant Art! biggrin
Naito_Mitsukai
I don't have a credit card, and I'm not about to use my parents' ... well I've thought about asking my mother - but decided not to.

But the stuff I *WOULD* be making/selling, can be found through the link in my signature to my Deviant Art! biggrin

very cool necklaces! maybe if you proposed profit-sharing with your parents, they might be more than willing!
B~lood~S~hed

wwwweeeell, show us!
I would like to start an account there for sell, but I don't know how it works.
Can someone explain it to me? yes, I'm slow.
Naito_Mitsukai
I don't have a credit card

Try ArtFire.com, apparently it's free. I'm not that familiar with it though.

@lpsiah, the way Etsy works is you pay 20 cents to post an item, you upload pictures, write a description and set up a price. If it sells they'll take 3% of that sale, (depending on the price, for me it's like another 17 cents). And then you get paid from your paypal account (they also take 50 cents, ugh) and you ship the item to the person. biggrin

Here's my Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6927611

Some people on Gaia told me my stuff is crap and that I should take it down crying I hope not everyone thinks that way.

What I love about everyone's Etsy's is that even if a lot of people are doing the same thing, everyone has their own spin on it. Everyone's own style is exhibited in their Etsy shops. Keep up the good work!

Also, if you want to sell more stuff, take the "Handmade Pledge" and only buy handmade stuff yourself. Doing so helps the handmade entire community which we're all a part of. Plus, if you buy something from someone they may be so grateful that they'll buy stuff from you in turn! heart
lessthan3chrissy

Some people on Gaia told me my stuff is crap and that I should take it down crying I hope not everyone thinks that way.

They probably didn't mean it as such (if they did, fuuu to them). A lot of the items are easy to get and easy to make so perhaps what they meant (or should have meant). My suggestion: I would showcase the star charm necklaces (and the like), and the paperclip earrings. They'll catch people's attention more and have people interested. heart
Got my interest, at least. sweatdrop Will probably get them in a little. haha.

But etsy is nice if you post in several other places to get your name out also. That's where the sales come from.
thank yoo essthan3chrissy

Shameless Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
I need to get in on this showing off action:

Forte's Fused Glass Jewelery
:p
I'm an Etsian.
I also do craft shows.

wikkedwunderz

I'm checking out everyone's shops.
lessthan3chrissy

Try ArtFire.com, apparently it's free. I'm not that familiar with it though.

@lpsiah, the way Etsy works is you pay 20 cents to post an item, you upload pictures, write a description and set up a price. If it sells they'll take 3% of that sale, (depending on the price, for me it's like another 17 cents). And then you get paid from your paypal account (they also take 50 cents, ugh) and you ship the item to the person. biggrin

A lot of people try out both an artfire.com shop and an etsy.com shop. I have both and the "basic" artfire account lets you sell up to 10 items at a time for free, no listing fees or final value fees. Etsy has been explained pretty well already.

Good luck on the sales!
i gotta update the first page tomorrow...sorry it has taken some time sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas