Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
I really need extra money and have been thinking of selling some stuff I have been making, mostly stud earrings. I need opinions on whether you would buy these, how much would you pay, how they look like to you and if you would get them for a friend or family member,
I have never used etsy before, tell me what I need to know before I start please ><

Besides these, I am making some mushrooms, stars, and thats all I have so far :3

pizza
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Whit cat xD

Doughnuts

Teeth

Masked vigilante razz

Shy Explorer

11,050 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
you could try but some on etsy are really serious and it'll be harder for you to establish yourself at your level.
They're cute, but I don't think you are quite ready to step up to etsy. Yet. Just keep working on them! :3
Etsy is kind of crowded with the things you want to sell. But as someone said you need to work on your sculpting and painting before you're ready to sell, it's still quite messy. Practice and always ask opinions is the best to become a better crafter. Good luck!
Whatever you do, stay away from copyrighted material! You WILL get sued. A grad student at my school made something with copyrighted Disney material for his grad show, and he was sued, and had to pay thousands in fines and court fees. If you are selling it, make sure you aren't stealing designs. Big companies are really cracking down on the little guy when it comes to that stuff. If you want a superhero, design an original one.
well, only someone reeeeally dumb would mess with Disney. That's all I'm saying: pick your battles, and stay away from the companies that OWN america.

As for Etsy- try selling at Cons first! make an etsy, and hand out business cards at Conventions. THEN post some items to Etsy. You need to take much, much better pictures. Blank piece of fabric background, better lighting, better camera. Also, upload to DA and link to etsy. It helps.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff