Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was browsing the internet or something the other day when i saw these Kool Aid Jammer Things when i thought that I should be doing something more creative with my empty smoke packs than tossing them in the recycling bins. Lay it on me gaia bitches, let me tap into your wealth of near useless knowledge.

What have you all done with your empty smoke packs?

Wheezing Prophet

You recycle your cigarette pack?
Good for you.

For awhile I was saving them and flattening them to make a canvas for a painting.
But I never finished it and moved out of the dorms so it got trashed.
I don't smoke but I've been weaving random things into chains.

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Chain-from-Starburst-Wrappers

It will work with other stuff... I even did it with a cut up carboard cookie box one night once when I really should of been asleep. xp
Also works with.... well pretty much anything you can fold.
Once you have a chain you can either keep going and going and going... or make something out of it.

Like a bag:

http://candywrapperpurse.blogspot.com/2007/08/chip-wrapper-purse.html

Or something random xp :

http://www.tramp-art.com/folk art class/05-007-8.JPG

Intergalactic Reveler

I don't smoke, but I collected a bunch of Red Bull cans from friends and made a chandelier out of them once. smile Gave it to a friend for her apartmentwarming party.

4,215 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
I don't smoke; but I got a bf to save me the empty packs from Lucky Stripes, to be glued into a big sheet. That was used to be the endpapers in a collection of photos and personal remarks. He seemed to like it.

Wheezing Prophet

I like how everyone declared "I don't smoke, but...."

Lol.
I had a friend who just gave his empty cigarette packets to friends... He gave one to me... I fancied him at the time, so I kept it with me for weeks... Then I realised how weird it was to carry around the empty cigarette packet of someone I liked... o,o

If they're shiny on the inside, flatten them out and line them up, shiny side up. Then laminate them. Then make it into a bag.
i dont smoke, but i do drink a large amount of jones, and i keep the caps and labels, i once laid them out in a cool pattern and took a pic, then turrened the pic into a myspace backround..... but thats it. im not sure what to do with smoke packs, but wouldnt whatever you make smell like smokes?
lilartichoke
I like how everyone declared "I don't smoke, but...."

Lol.
Use 'em as an iPod/mp3 w/earbuds holder. My dad uses the 'take 5' gum packs for his nano. Make them snazzy and sharpie them with designs. Since you'll have more than one, you can try out different designs.
lifesux23
i dont smoke, but i do drink a large amount of jones, and i keep the caps and labels, i once laid them out in a cool pattern and took a pic, then turrened the pic into a myspace backround..... but thats it. im not sure what to do with smoke packs, but wouldnt whatever you make smell like smokes?
Thankfully un-smoked cigarettes do not smell half as bad as smoked ones. Depending on the band, they can even smell sweet or minty. You can let them air out or pack 'em with herbs sachets to draw the smell out. Baking soda, too.

--
I used to make mine into monsters, lol. Cover them in construction paper, but on ears, tails, teeth, etc. I used to have pictures.

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
I'm 13 so i cant even smoke but also i bet you could use pack of cards once you've lost some ## of cards i guess or you could pick some up at a yard sale or thrifty shop. I like the idea of monsters....
KAWAII

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
smielybunny
I'm 13 so i cant even smoke but also i bet you could use pack of cards once you've lost some ## of cards i guess or you could pick some up at a yard sale or thrifty shop. I like the idea of monsters....
KAWAII

Maybe I can pick some up from a grandparents
I bet you could glue them all together and make a really big box with loads of drawers in it. I never recycled mine when I smoked, but it's a really cool idea.

On another note, I saw a necklace someone made out of beer cans that actually looked stunning. And it cost loads also, so if you're really creative you can pass it out as art.

2,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
i used to cut open the the top part of the box on the bottom 1/4 of the pack like

[______]
l l
l_______l
l l
________

and flip it open like a cell phone for stupid fun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers