Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Seeker

Other then making jewelry if you do,what other things do you use beads for?I'm curious.I need some new ideas 4laugh
right now I'm knitting beads into a lace handkerchief.. mostly because i feel like being super impractical.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tipsy Seeker

That is pretty awesome!I could never knit,I tried I got frustrated too easily.Looks awesome biggrin
[.Detachable p***s.]
right now I'm knitting beads into a lace handkerchief.. mostly because i feel like being super impractical.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
awe, i wouldn't give up if i were you!
it's true that it's very frustrating at the beginning, but have you tried different ways to knit / holding the yarn? knittinghelp.com has videos showing each step / skill in two different ways.

and thanks!!

Shy Gaian

Just got started making cell phone charms.

Conservative Sex Symbol

I make homemade disney themed keychains and bracelets heart
Now if only selling them was easier User Image

Shy Gaian

bigjigglybuttcheeks

Any tinker or stitch?

Conservative Sex Symbol

Xshy_but evilx
bigjigglybuttcheeks

Any tinker or stitch?
not right now (GOD I WISH I HAD STITCH! ) but I do have a tinker that has yet to be made. I need to get more beads for it

Shy Gaian

bigjigglybuttcheeks
Xshy_but evilx
bigjigglybuttcheeks

Any tinker or stitch?
not right now (GOD I WISH I HAD STITCH! ) but I do have a tinker that has yet to be made. I need to get more beads for it

when you get it made send me a picture, I like to buy one.

Conservative Sex Symbol

Xshy_but evilx
bigjigglybuttcheeks
Xshy_but evilx
bigjigglybuttcheeks

Any tinker or stitch?

when you get it made send me a picture, I like to buy one.
will do~ All the pins I use are scrapper (fake) disney pins so she may be off color etc

Aged Codger

9,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Yes, i do bead: necklaces, bracelets, keychain/ID landyards and my daughter even makes earrings. She goes beyond that and decorates jars for little battery operated tea lights and uses paints & gems & ribbons to decorate vases. I've seen picture frames & mirrors painted & blinged up with assorted sizes, colors, & shapes of gems in more places than just Hobby Lobby! Oh, my daughter also has made each of us a couple of jewelry boards on which to hang our necklaces -- cork board, velvet or sturdy colorful shiny material, various ribbons (look in Walmart's sewing & notions area) and if you like, you can add on gems with the hot glue gun! I'm sure you've seen a sort of 2-D wall decoration in lots of stores featuring wood or plaster bases decorated in a collage fashion with seashells?! Why not create something of that sort with beads & gems? You are primarily limited only by your imagination so think "outside the box!"

Good luck!
Emeraldine Rushto

Gracious Explorer

4,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
Well, beyond braclets, I like to use pony beads in place of rhinestones. Gives it a different look,

Golden Cat

I don't, but my cousin does. She made some really pretty earings....I lost one when I went drinking with my friend for her birthday. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff