Welcome to Gaia! ::

what if i crocheted a diedrich? how popular would it be among the interwebs? i have everything next to me right now. i just got the itch for it just now. I don't even know, i just wanna make something cute xD

can i get some front/side/back pics of diedrich? im really considering this c:

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I think the main thing you need is just the front view of the face because the back would be the same shape but without the facial features. Unless you're doing a body with it.
Freiheitsflugel
what if i crocheted a diedrich? how popular would it be among the interwebs? i have everything next to me right now. i just got the itch for it just now. I don't even know, i just wanna make something cute xD

can i get some front/side/back pics of diedrich? im really considering this c:

We do not Know

Aged Codger

Unsure of how popular it'd be because outside of Gaia, nobody would know the character. On Gaia, a lot of people are starting to get sick of Diedrich...but that doesn't matter. If you want to make a crochet doll of him go for it. Don't worry about doing what is popular and what isn't. Popularity should never be the reason why you make something.
Annie Felis
Unsure of how popular itd be because outside of Gaia, nobody would know the character. On Gaia, a lot of people are starting to get sick of Diedrich...but that doesnt matter. If you want to make a crochet doll of him go for it. Dont worry about doing what is popular and what isnt. Popularity should never be the reason why you make something.

I havent done anything really mainstream yet from Gaia. This would be my first Gaia inspired item lol

Disaster Femme's Husband

Would it make you happy, and bring smiles to the faces of some people that saw it? Yes.

Would it be popular? Who needs popularity, just go for it.
phillipo
Would it make you happy, and bring smiles to the faces of some people that saw it? Yes.

Would it be popular? Who needs popularity, just go for it.

heart heart heart heart heart heart
okay so, im done with the head and body. onto arms, ears, and tail. expecting it to be done in the morning. pics on monday lol busy weekend xp

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
You can see him from the side in the event Flash space. I haven't found any backviews, but I know his tail is green on top and white on the bottom from the side view.
Tenko72
You can see him from the side in the event Flash space. I havent found any backviews, but I know his tail is green on top and white on the bottom from the side view.

Thank you c:

Smitten Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I say... MAKE ONE!!!!!!!!!
Then send me pics yes?

Magical Waffles

48,100 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Cool Cat 500
I for one would be happy to see it.
Its almost done, face, tie then pics on Monday :3
Okay people, finished sooner than expected :3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Diedrich! lt;3 by Foxxi-san, on Flickr

heart heart heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas