8,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
What sorta glue do you use on

leather
fabric
plastic

I want to glue gem stones, lace , and small toys to leather, fabric and plastic. ( I decorate stuff all the time)

I know I can glue pony beads to fabric using a glue gun but what about pony beads to leather, glue gun okie dokie?

boybaka's Significant Otter

High-functioning Bookworm

19,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
E6000

You can get it at Micheals or Walmart. Just use it in a ventilated space (open a window or something) and hold everything together with tape until the glue dries (might take up to a day).

Garbage Fairy

25,900 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Super Fan 250
  • Magical Girl 50
An_Cafe_chan

leather
fabric
plastic

I want to glue gem stones, lace , and small toys to leather, fabric and plastic. ( I decorate stuff all the time)

I know I can glue pony beads to fabric using a glue gun but what about pony beads to leather, glue gun okie dokie?
have u ever tried colorless manicure? coz me i used colorless manicure whenever i want to glue the beads on the cellphone to a piece of cloth so why dont you try it

Tipsy Grabber

An_Cafe_chan

leather
fabric
plastic

Here ya go! Link to the website here. It's called This to that and you can pick any two surfaces to glue together. It gives you options for glue, and good prep instructions.

Newbie Gaian

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
You can use super glue and for fabric, tacky glue. C: Hope that helps C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers