Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rich Noob

i was wondering if there are any fellow woodworkers/furniture designers out there ? smile
i am still in school atm but i wanted to know if anyone could suggest any female furniture designers out there that I could possibly look up... trying to find someone to do a art history project on.

i know this is probably a long shot but... worth trying emotion_c8

Invisible Regular

I've never done any myself, but I've always been a huge fan of Sarah Grant's work. She's famous in her own right in these parts (northern Michigan), and a quick search shows she's received national acclaim. Seeing as she's still around, I'm not sure it fits the bill for a history project, but she's worth checking out.

Rich Noob

twiterpert
I've never done any myself, but I've always been a huge fan of Sarah Grant's work. She's famous in her own right in these parts (northern Michigan), and a quick search shows she's received national acclaim. Seeing as she's still around, I'm not sure it fits the bill for a history project, but she's worth checking out.

Thanks for the input ! I'll admit it was hard finding someone that fit our requirements but we finally chose Eileen Gray . Her works aren't that appealing, but they are quite modern for her time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff