Welcome to Gaia! ::

yea ... i agree with what kyle said eek
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Can't get the bigger images online at the mo. So if this pic becomes a dead link, just PM me and I'll sort it asap!!

This is one of my many semi fursuits. Easy to wear out and about, for partys or just to be you when your out having fun.

This one is called "Tamtelope". She's a mystical beast from afar razz Made for a Halloween party in Limerick 2004.

I'll have another thing to put up here soon that I'm working on. Though it's more of a puppet than a costume so I may put it somewhere else.
while i dont exactly have any works of my own to show off yet, i must say Eirie Yoshi and Elarinya's designs are amazing.

Friendly Dog

17,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I dont have a photo on my computer of anything *its on my moms* BUt I did sew my halloween castume. I was dorthy from wizard of OZ we didn't buy a real pattern in stead we found a cheeper more similar pattern and wala we have to outfit *looks the same but instead I had to borrow my friends shirt... thats some what it oh and we bought sparkly red shoes in size 4 XP so we kinda cut the back so my feet could fit... I made it to the last round in the contest at school*

I was very proud because I saw like one other person who bough a masprodused kind. *snickers* I think mines cuter lol.

Friendly Dog

17,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I got photos blaugh
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/amisam/random%20stuff/dorthyws.png < this one I'm with my 3rd gread teacher Mrs. farber, and I'm also with annother teacher at that school. ((Mrs. farber is da wiked wich of the west))
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/amisam/random%20stuff/dorthym.png < I'm with Fanny *shes a teacher at the middle school I go to now* ((I get to call her by her first name bacue we know her through haverah hehe)) Oh yah I almost forgot! This it Toto XP lol Nah thats Wiley my pomerainian
I making my grad dress....
I'd love to post one of my costumes, but all my pictures look bad...

Luckily, I have developed pictures all the way back to Anime Reactor 04 at Mr. Z's right now, and we just have to pickt hem up. Then I'll post! I promise! biggrin
Manceinion

Can't get the bigger images online at the mo. So if this pic becomes a dead link, just PM me and I'll sort it asap!!

This is one of my many semi fursuits. Easy to wear out and about, for partys or just to be you when your out having fun.

This one is called "Tamtelope". She's a mystical beast from afar razz Made for a Halloween party in Limerick 2004.

I'll have another thing to put up here soon that I'm working on. Though it's more of a puppet than a costume so I may put it somewhere else.

those horns are fantabulous! How did you make them!?
mwee~ I love to cosplay...

Sherazard from War of Genesis 3

Chelsea from Magna Carta

Felicia from Magna Carta

Carlos from War of Genesis 3 Part 2 - Yah, I did this one too... one of my firsts. whee

Currently working on Azel from Magna Carta Crimson Stigmata and TMRevolution's Albireo outfit. *also loves to crossdress*

[edit] Went back and looked at all the photos... marvalous costumes o.O;; whee [/edit]
Auguries-- gorgeous costumes!!
That artist does the most fabulous costume designs!! (can't remember his name..) Are you painting on the decorative designs?

So many fabulous costumes here, y'all! Cosplayers and costumers unite! ^^
Would it be necroing to bring this thread back? I have something I'd like to post but I don't want to break any rules >_<
Galathil
Would it be necroing to bring this thread back? I have something I'd like to post but I don't want to break any rules >_<

It's a sticky. Stickies are never dead.

I've been working on my costume portfolio so I took a bunch of pictures of recent costumes I haven't found pictures of myself in yet.

Here's my Hobbit Lass Party Dress (soon to be my "pregnant Rosie Gamgee Party Dress" wink :
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/leloi/Hobbitlass1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/leloi/Hobbitlass2.jpg

First worn at: Anime Overdose 2005
Bwahaha! NEW picture of a costume.

Well...completed. I had a picture of it up earlier.

Weee... whee
almost 2 years ago i got to design Terry Prachett's Wyrd Sisters at my school... all of the work was a colaborative effort between the Costume Shop, what the shop had in stock, what we bought, the Scene Shop, and myself.

except for some cases i forgot who did what but the character & model names are on the picture.

Nanny & King Verence
Nanny Og
Granny Weatherwax
3 witches
Witches again
Magrat
Magrat & Fool
Fool & Magrat
Fool
Fool Again
The Fool had a fun costume!!!
Duke
Duke & Dutchess
Dutchess
Demon
Actor in a dress *te he he*
Entire Cast
Guy's Rack
Girl's Rack
Accessories that i loved!!!
Melvin/My Favorite Project From The Show

sweatdrop so that's all 21 pictures that i liked from this show (they came out really really bad.

TA!
Marli

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas