Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Conventioneer

merp!

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
At its most basic, that shape is just two long rectangles sewn together in one corner (for example, top-left and left-side). Alternately it could be *one* very long rectangle sewn at just the center (top-left, and left-side is already folded). You can even practice with very small strips of fabric to see how it forms the hood before you start cutting into your fullsized material. Of course to add fancy fitting and ears, you'd want to experiment a bit with the shape of the rectangle later.

But always practice on junky fabric first! It might seem like a pain to buy muslin at the fabric store or the $2 crap they sell at Wal mart, but it pays off. And if you make changes to a practice piece, you can mark right onto the fabric without worrying about messing it up, then take it all apart and use it as your pattern from then on.

Invisible Gaian

If you can hang out till the weekend here in Australia, I'll scan in the one I made up myself smile
I'd take pictures of the ones I made, but the people I gave them to got very attached very quickly lol.

Hallowed Conventioneer

iMuso
If you can hang out till the weekend here in Australia, I'll scan in the one I made up myself smile
I'd take pictures of the ones I made, but the people I gave them to got very attached very quickly lol.

I'd be more then willing to wait *-*
Thanks so much <3

Invisible Gaian

MalevoIents
iMuso

Thanks so much <3

Sorry it took so long. Had some problems with my scanner >.< Bloody technology!
I uploaded the 5 pieces to Imgur, below is the link to the album
http://imgur.com/a/eHygH#0
if the link doesn't work, lemme know, I'll try a different way to get it uploaded.
Good luck with your hood ^-^ Make sure to share some photos!

Hallowed Conventioneer

iMuso
MalevoIents
iMuso

Thanks so much <3

if the link doesn't work, lemme know, I'll try a different way to get it uploaded.

Ahhh! *hugs*
Thanks so much ;o;

I like love you for this ^-^;;;;

Invisible Gaian

MalevoIents
iMuso
MalevoIents
iMuso

Thanks so much <3

Ahhh! *hugs*
Thanks so much ;o;

I like love you for this ^-^;;;;

More than welcome smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items