Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flying Carrot of Doom
Aoko Seiji
Edward Lecter
Lucky... You get to make clothes for a Dollfie. I want one so bad, but I'm not gonna get a pre-made model. I'm gonna hopefully make one from a kit.

i actually dont know you can buy them by parts LOL ^^...

well...its okay..its that Set i want sooo... im bvuying it!!! when i get money taht is ^^;

You can buy 'em in parts off the volksusa.com site. I am buying the body, eyes, and the wig, and am going to make the clothes myself.

If I really want a nice outfit for Siliana (her name) then I can save up my money and buy one off ebay. 3nodding

ohhhhh... tahnks for the info ^^ ill think about it..after i bought msd jerome ^^

Questionable Exhibitionist

11,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
Aoko Seiji
Edward Lecter
Lucky... You get to make clothes for a Dollfie. I want one so bad, but I'm not gonna get a pre-made model. I'm gonna hopefully make one from a kit.

well...its okay..its that Set i want sooo... im bvuying it!!! when i get money taht is ^^;

You can buy 'em in parts off the volksusa.com site. I am buying the body, eyes, and the wig, and am going to make the clothes myself.

If I really want a nice outfit for Siliana (her name) then I can save up my money and buy one off ebay. 3nodding
Edward Lecter

bratling
For real little stuff, the sewing machine is almost a waste of effort... it's almost easier to sew it by hand.

ahaha thats true ^^ i sew by hand too... but i want to buy a sewing machine.. a small one..for some parts..cause ... i wnat the stitches to hold longer wahahahaha ^^

plus..where planning to sell clothes in the future...doll clothes anyway ^^
^^ waaahh i havent here in awhile gomen gomen ^^

new clothes i made for Himiko ^^

User Image
User Image

that has matching bloomers...

here~!

User Image

LOL my friend keeps asking em to make em ...and himiko's not even mine ^^;

well if i get my own doll id probably make lost of clotehs anyway ^^; ahahaha

@ flying carrot - waaaaahhhh cool for you~!! i stil ahve to save for mine siiigh.... Seth-chan~!!! i want youu (the name im givng my doll ^^ )
For real little stuff, the sewing machine is almost a waste of effort... it's almost easier to sew it by hand.

Questionable Exhibitionist

11,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50
Edward Lecter

I'm going to be buying mine (hopefully) tomorrow.

I'm not getting a kit exactly, just all the stuff I need to make her with. She's going to have silver hair and purple eyes.

I'm sort of new to sewing; could anyone give me tips on how to sew small things?
hm... I think MCs are cuter mrgreen

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
bratling
ScribblerChrislea

Back to the subjest, I still want to have an MC. They're like baby versions of Bradley dolls. heart

What are Bradley dolls?

At this site, the very last doll at the bottom is a Bradley doll. I actually got a parking ticket while admiring one of these in a store window. x.x
ScribblerChrislea

Back to the subjest, I still want to have an MC. They're like baby versions of Bradley dolls. heart

What are Bradley dolls?
Word to the wise--if you're getting an MC and want a fully restored one, (which unless you know how to do the restoration work or are willing to pay somebody like me to do it, is the smart thing to do) many ebay sellers tend to be a bit dishonest in the MC market. The only dolls that didn't have their hair up were the ringlets and the v-parts. Even those had pieces of their hair gathered. mrgreen

Even the short-haired little girls had topknots. Now, I do get paid to restore dollys for people--I'm good at it, actually, but it can run into $$. I actually finished restoring one poor dolly that, if my customer had wanted a la carte rather than a full restoration, would have cost her $90, because the poor doll was a wreck when I got her. wink People like my restorations because I tend to make them look mint after I finish...

Bratling
Starfruit_me
I have a DollShe Hound. His name is Shin. 3nodding

I've started to make clothes for him because Hounds are soo hard to shop for.

yes why is that?? it is so hard...
though shoes are my problem ahahah ^^
I have a DollShe Hound. His name is Shin. 3nodding

I've started to make clothes for him because Hounds are soo hard to shop for.
ScribblerChrislea
Aoko Seiji
ScribblerChrislea

XD Is it fate?

a yaoi fan and a yaoi hater... finding each other ... fate? LOL

We should do battle! But then we would attract yuri fans, and they'd pour water on us (and I would know!). sweatdrop

Back to the subjest, I still want to have an MC. They're like baby versions of Bradley dolls. heart As for ball-jointed dolls, I dream of owning one, but seven hundred bucks is quite a hefty sum. If I were in love, I'd take a doll instead of an engagement ring! XD They're so small sewing complicated clothes for them must be a pain...

LOL ^^ yes that's why i choose a kid model..its cheaper ehehehehehhe ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces