Welcome to Gaia! ::

^^

Actually i am pretty new to these ball jointed doll things so im still learning ^^; i may not know every models available ahahahah ^^

My friend has a BJD Luts Lishe model and she usually ask me to make clothes for her ~

here she is in the clothes i made..its rather simple though..her name is Himiko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm still sewing some clothes for her ^^; i actually like making things.. as long as im not to lazy ahahahaha

when im done ill post it here too.. if anyone actually comes

Hey if you have a doll too id love to see them ^^ im also palnning to buy one when i save enough ^^ im buying a Blue fairy jerome model heheeh ^^
this one:
The clothes you've made look great. I love the doll smile Can't wait to see more when you get around to posting them.
margarita salt
The clothes you've made look great. I love the doll smile Can't wait to see more when you get around to posting them.

ohh thanks ^^ i will once i get my lazy slef to work hehehehe
Cool! I make lots of doll clothes, too. Only mine are for My Child dolls from the 1980s that I restore.

Here's a couple of examples of mine... and the embriodery isn't machine-done, either.

I do so love restoring and dressing dollys!
waaaah those are cute ^^ i wish i had my dolls i own back in the 80's (im 25) we keep moving so i lost them crying anyway those are really neat

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
bratling
Cool! I make lots of doll clothes, too. Only mine are for My Child dolls from the 1980s that I restore.

OMG. I remember that brand. I still have a tape with the commercial for those dolls! Ohh, man, that's so cool! T-T
ScribblerChrislea
bratling

OMG. I remember that brand. I still have a tape with the commercial for those dolls! Ohh, man, that's so cool! T-T

ohh chrislea~! from DA~~ LOL ^^

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Aoko Seiji
ScribblerChrislea
bratling

ohh chrislea~! from DA~~ LOL ^^

XD Is it fate?
ScribblerChrislea

XD Is it fate?

a yaoi fan and a yaoi hater... finding each other ... fate? LOL
Oh! I'm jealous! I'd like the commercials! mrgreen I vaguely remember the last bit of the jingle. <g> See, I found my old dolls when I was moving, and started looking around for how to clean them up and bought a few off ebay to experiment with. Of course, they needed clothes, so....
bratling
Oh! I'm jealous! I'd like the commercials! mrgreen I vaguely remember the last bit of the jingle. <g> See, I found my old dolls when I was moving, and started looking around for how to clean them up and bought a few off ebay to experiment with. Of course, they needed clothes, so....

your jealous ^^ lol what about me..i don't even remember them lol since i live in Asia ^^;
LOL Go to ebay and type in "My Child" Some that'll pop up are waifs in need of restoration, but some are restored. Oh, and if it's a pale-skinned one and her hair isn't up, and it claims to be completely restored, don't believe them. For the most part, all American MCs had their hair up somehow.
Yay! ABJDs! The outfit you made is really cute. I love Blue Fairy Pocket Fairies the best. I have four dolls and make most of their outfits. Sewing for them can be hard!
Icesinger
Yay! ABJDs! The outfit you made is really cute. I love Blue Fairy Pocket Fairies the best. I have four dolls and make most of their outfits. Sewing for them can be hard!

yesh very LOL

@ bratling thanks for the info ^^

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Aoko Seiji
ScribblerChrislea

XD Is it fate?

a yaoi fan and a yaoi hater... finding each other ... fate? LOL

We should do battle! But then we would attract yuri fans, and they'd pour water on us (and I would know!). sweatdrop

Back to the subjest, I still want to have an MC. They're like baby versions of Bradley dolls. heart As for ball-jointed dolls, I dream of owning one, but seven hundred bucks is quite a hefty sum. If I were in love, I'd take a doll instead of an engagement ring! XD They're so small sewing complicated clothes for them must be a pain...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff