Fimo classic 0.053571428571429 5.4% [ 3 ]
Sculpey 0.55357142857143 55.4% [ 31 ]
Premo 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 6 ]
Premo accents 0.035714285714286 3.6% [ 2 ]
Sculpey bake shop 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Dapper Gaian

I just recently got into making polymer clay charms/earrings and I'm in love lol anyone else
? If so what brand is your fav? I have used fimo & premo which I bake together and bake shop sculpey & sculpey which I plan to bake together. What color is your fav? At the moment fimo effects mint is my fav.

Rich Noob

I love any bright colour with sparkles, except the ones that stain your hands .. like red sweatdrop
But IMO black, white & red are pretty much must-have colours, I run out of them most. I haven't picked up my clay collection in awhile, maybe I'll go back to it emotion_c8 I mostly make personal stuff.. I still wear a mushroom necklace I made last year emotion_bigheart

What do you like to make most? I feel like simple designs are the best.

Eloquent Explorer

4,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I never buy in color, always white and once translucent.
I really like to make pins/brooches or cell phone charms.

Dapper Gaian

thats rich
I love any bright colour with sparkles, except the ones that stain your hands .. like red sweatdrop
But IMO black, white & red are pretty much must-have colours, I run out of them most. I haven't picked up my clay collection in awhile, maybe I'll go back to it emotion_c8 I mostly make personal stuff.. I still wear a mushroom necklace I made last year emotion_bigheart

What do you like to make most? I feel like simple designs are the best.
Red sparkles drives insane with staining lol but I really do like sparkly colors I just stalked up on white sparkles and it's so pretty. Yeah I have like 3 blocks of white stored and an extra block of black. I love to make elephants, pandas, and fishes mainly.

Dapper Gaian

ain3
Really only whites?

Eloquent Explorer

4,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Electric Teal Chinchilla
ain3
Really only whites?

Yeppers!
I already have lots of paint and brushes from my grandmother.
I'm not a painter, by any means, I just like to work with my hands smile .

Dapper Gaian

ain3
Electric Teal Chinchilla
ain3
Really only whites?

Yeppers!
I already have lots of paint and brushes from my grandmother.
I'm not a painter, by any means, I just like to work with my hands smile .
Wow that's cool what kinds od paints do you use? I've thought about painting my creations just not too sure

Dapper Gaian

Anxious Mystic

14,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
My favorite at the moment is Primo pearl purple. I make loads of stuff. Theres a box of stuff that ill be putting up for sale. I love making cute little things, pens, and hair clips. I've been doing it for a few years now and love it.

Dapper Gaian

Sweet_Little_Lamb
My favorite at the moment is Primo pearl purple. I make loads of stuff. Theres a box of stuff that ill be putting up for sale. I love making cute little things, pens, and hair clips. I've been doing it for a few years now and love it.
I love that color it's pretty I have it. Do you have a clay pasta machine? That's really neat so far I've really only made charms and cabochons

Anxious Mystic

14,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
Electric Teal Chinchilla
Sweet_Little_Lamb
I love that color it's pretty I have it. Do you have a clay pasta machine? That's really neat so far I've really only made charms and cabochons

No, I want one so bad. I just use a rolling tube thing. Its alright. The thickness of the clay isn't always consistent, but it gets the job done.

Dapper Gaian

wink
Sweet_Little_Lamb
Electric Teal Chinchilla
Sweet_Little_Lamb

No, I want one so bad. I just use a rolling tube thing. Its alright. The thickness of the clay isn't always consistent, but it gets the job done.
True I just bought one today for 14.99 as it was 50% off and a rolling pen aswell

Anxious Mystic

14,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
Electric Teal Chinchilla
wink
Sweet_Little_Lamb
Electric Teal Chinchilla
Sweet_Little_Lamb

True I just bought one today for 14.99 as it was 50% off and a rolling pen aswell

Dang. But I feel they would take up too much room. rolling pins work too. I like seeing what people think about my work. I put it on Deviant art and youtube.
I usually make charms. I like making earrings too. Cupcakes are fun to make as well.

Dapper Gaian

Sweet_Little_Lamb
Electric Teal Chinchilla
wink
Sweet_Little_Lamb
Electric Teal Chinchilla
Sweet_Little_Lamb

Dang. But I feel they would take up too much room. rolling pins work too. I like seeing what people think about my work. I put it on Deviant art and youtube.
I usually make charms. I like making earrings too. Cupcakes are fun to make as well.
Actually it's pretty small that was my thinking to worried about where to keep it with it being big but nope it's small the handle unscrews so all parts fit in a small box which is great. I don't use Deviant art but I do have a youtube bobbubblesredone I'll subscribe to you would you mind doing the same? I'v made a few earrings but noticed my mistakes with them lol

Anxious Mystic

14,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
Electric Teal Chinchilla
Sweet_Little_Lamb
Electric Teal Chinchilla
wink
Sweet_Little_Lamb
Electric Teal Chinchilla
Sweet_Little_Lamb

Actually it's pretty small that was my thinking to worried about where to keep it with it being big but nope it's small the handle unscrews so all parts fit in a small box which is great. I don't use Deviant art but I do have a youtube bobbubblesredone I'll subscribe to you would you mind doing the same? I'v made a few earrings but noticed my mistakes with them lol

Hmm, well I might get one then.and sure, ill do the same. D0ul0v3me (YouTube) I've made my sister earrings and she's had her friends ask where she got them. I felt rather proud of myself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff