Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hybrid4ngel
does anyone know of helpful links for lefties? I'm having trouble trying to figure out things backwards sweatdrop

Planetjune has tutorials for lefties.
I made a little Mako doll for Jaegercon. Happy K-Day!
User Image

Man-Hungry Consumer

Thank Goodness! After about three hours of viewing every single page on this thread and inviting everyone who every posted here to my new crochet guild I made I am finally finished! I just have to say there are some very talented people on this forum and everyone is so creative. I hope to see you guys share that enthusiasm over at my guild I made called Totally Hooked! I hope I didn't over step any boundaries by asking you all but, I just had to have you guys in my guild! So completely awesome. Continue crocheting and happy crafting guys!

Totally Hooked

There is the guild link if you didn't accept and you changed your mind or if you had invitations declined and you would like to join. Awesome guys, just awesome. I have been crocheting for eleven years and all you guys progress so fast and beautifully!

Aged Loiterer

Hybrid4ngel
does anyone know of helpful links for lefties? I'm having trouble trying to figure out things backwards sweatdrop

Have you checked out Youtube?

Liberal Ladykiller

9,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100

Dapper Bunny

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Marathon 300
Wormmon
Nika Minota

I LOVE THE LITTLE TIGER!!!

Thank you! I haven't really seen a lot of tiger amigurumi out there, and I have learned why!
Stripes are HARD! XP Once I finish this little tiger all the way, I should upload the updated photo ^o^

Friendly Gaian

Nika Minota

I LOVE THE LITTLE TIGER!!!

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
Made one of these last sept, my second ever crochet project 3nodding Now I'm onto wristwarmers and fingerless gloves though.

Little Octopus

Dapper Gaian

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jishii
Nekolover_8
It's been forever since I've posted anything here. However, I do have a couple of new amigurumi to show you all. wink

A Wolf
An Ewok

Both of these are presents for my nephews.

Adorable! I want that Ewok!

Hahaha. Thanks. <3

O.G. Gaian

[ chopstick monster ]
faolan

Protip: on your project's info page, to the right of the "edit project" icon is "share this". Click there, it gives you the page's status (whether viewable only to logged-in Ravelry members, only acccessible by link, or public.).

You might want to allow linking in or public view. wink

Totally did not realize this! Thanks for that! Fixed the links on the original post. emotion_bigheart

No prob!

... To be honest, I only know because they updated the system to allow sharing offsite a couple months ago, and I just happened to notice the note on the home page about it... xd

faolan

Protip: on your project's info page, to the right of the "edit project" icon is "share this". Click there, it gives you the page's status (whether viewable only to logged-in Ravelry members, only acccessible by link, or public.).

Totally did not realize this! Thanks for that! Fixed the links on the original post. emotion_bigheart

O.G. Gaian

[ chopstick monster ]
Hi everyone! Just wanted to put up some of my creations. :3 You guys have made some amazing stuff!!

Ravelry links:
Girly panda.
My first amineko.

Hi everyone! Just wanted to put up some of my creations. :3 You guys have made some amazing stuff!!

Ravelry links:
Girly panda.
My first amineko.

Aged Loiterer

Nekolover_8
It's been forever since I've posted anything here. However, I do have a couple of new amigurumi to show you all. wink

A Wolf
An Ewok

Both of these are presents for my nephews.

Adorable! I want that Ewok!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces