Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gaian

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Normally I hate dogs, but that it too cute. whee
@Neko: I'm the same way... I can't stand dogs for the most part.

Thankfully yarn ones are devoid of the things I dislike of dogs (needy nature, unpleasant smell, constant licking...) lol.

Dapper Gaian

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Haha.
So true.
Cats are so much easier to take care of.
3nodding
That pug pattern is so cute! ((I'm not a fan of pugs, but the amigurumi one makes me want to cuddle one! >.< ))

Haha, the last few weeks I was volunteering to help with cats, and it's true, they are easier to take care of...but they totally need to be watched...or else they could escape from the cage...into the pet store... and then chew up some cat n**... ;_;
Wow, that pug pattern is pretty hard to understand for me... sweatdrop
x demons tears x
Welcome, Loar and Megzie! :3
@Megzie: That's an awesome idea, making someone's WoW character. I might have to try that as a Christmas present for a friend of mine who plays way too much WoW. lol.

I made sure to put some tutorials and information in the first post, so you might be able to find something there. The most helpful beginners tutorial I've been able to find was Nimoe's Cupcake Tutorial. I learned a lot from trying and making that cupcake.

If you're just looking for patterns, then I would recommend Snuffykin's Bookmarks. There's tons of amigurumi info there, as well as a massive amount of free pattern links.

Thankyou very much.
@Clear Bubble: It sort of is, with all the Japanese and all. With the translated version of the page, I think I can get by, though... it'll be a challenge...

@Megzie: No problem. ^__^

Dapper Gaian

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
HA.
My computer translates it but I still don't get it.
xd
I just make up my own patterns as I go.
xp

Tricky Gekko

here's a good excuse to get me into crocheting. i'm primarily a knitter, but i like adding more things to my crafty/artsy repertoire (SP AUGH!)
awwwwwwwwwe domokun
wow, this has definitely made me want to pick up a crochet needle.
crochet has always seemed a lot easier than knitting to me...is it?
i hope not, cause i'd love to make some of those projects. mmm, a crochet bunny? yes please. 4laugh
oh how i wish i could make these. but unfortunately i physically cant... i have a nuro disability that affects fine motor control.

Shameless Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
Oh my God, these are so adorable. I have never seen this type of craft before. Makes me wish I knew how to crochet. How hard is it to learn, as I would love to give it a shot while Im on Christmas break.

Dapper Spotter

Oh! New posting style thing. o_o

It's actually not that hard to learn. I learned over the internet like one or two weeks ago, and I'm not too bad! I still can't understand any of the patterns, but um .. smile

It's pretty fun.
& you can make cute things for your friends! biggrin

Shameless Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
I'll have to give it a try ^_^.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff