Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

I plan on making my own stuff at some point but I only have a six stitch sewing machine xD It's OLD. Also, here's a website with lot's of tuts if it hasn't already been posted heart Le Click.
theres this site were its really good. well i think its good at less heheheh. on the form it gives you some patterns on diffent things although it takes you to differnt sites.

http://www.lolitafashion.org

thats the site. its fun but also a bit rude if you put up your pix and they think its not lolita they will be rude,but dont let it stop you though heheh have fun with it
Hey- do any of u guys know where i can buy lolita because the homecoming dance is coming up and i was wondering if maybe i could wear one of the dresses there- any suggestions? heart
The petticoat tutorial will really help because I have a dress that I could probably turn into wa-lolita. Ty ^___^

@popcherryGG
eBay has lots of cheap lolita outfits. You just got to figure out what style you want. In the first page, it explains the styles and you just figure out which one you want so look on eBay. If its a homecoming dance, I suggest something long and aristocratic.

Sparkling Hero

I'm a big fan of Sweet lolita myself. ^^ You should also post sites where they sell lolita. I have quite a few. ^^
Or.. Do you already? Sorry, there was so much information, I just skipped them. xD

Hunter

10,000 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
Bah, I've been gone from the internet for so long that I have so much to catch up on! I'll start working on a list of websites that sell lolita outfits and accessories as soon as I find time for it, I promise!

Desirable Bloodsucker

6,675 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
wow i learned so much
does anybody know where I could learn more about deco den?
If anyone's looking for awesome pre-made cos lolita, this is the place to go and they do it on the cheap!

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/human-go-cosplay-costume-store__W0QQ_armrsZ1
ok,,time to get some sleep
Oehrgh...looking at tutorials makes me all hyper...and then sad...but twitchy...because I don't have enough time...or friends. I love lolita, but am too transexual to wear any of it. I spend most of my time trying to foist stuff I make on other people.

But I would like to try wearing some kodona. Have any tutorials for that?
Neko Pajamas

I plan on making my own stuff at some point but I only have a six stitch sewing machine xD It's OLD. Also, here's a website with lot's of tuts if it hasn't already been posted heart Le Click.

HAH! My sewing machine is so old (read, broken) it only does ONE stitch! BEAT THAT!
Master Ulthar
Neko Pajamas

HAH! My sewing machine is so old (read, broken) it only does ONE stitch! BEAT THAT!
User ImageUser Image
Ladeh is speakin'. Listen up. ;D

That's pretty hardcore.

I want one that old.

But that isn't broken. xD
-Ladeh No Name-
Master Ulthar
Neko Pajamas

User ImageUser Image
Ladeh is speakin'. Listen up. ;D

That's pretty hardcore.

I want one that old.

But that isn't broken. xD

The fact that I haven't yet discovered a need for those stitches probably means that I'm missing something...
Hello, I'm very new to sewing and to lolita.

My sewing machine doesn't really sew, it just kind of roars at me and eats thread. sweatdrop

Any tips for getting started, I want to try making a lolita ensemble.
DarkHyacinth
Hello, I'm very new to sewing and to lolita.

My sewing machine doesn't really sew, it just kind of roars at me and eats thread. sweatdrop

Any tips for getting started, I want to try making a lolita ensemble.

Roar back at it. That's what I do to dogs.

...I guess what kind of advice we can give you depends on whether you're willing to hand sew or not...if not, you should start by getting that thread-eating problem fixed...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff