Nuu dun stalk me... I keels you

SILENCE 0.70588235294118 70.6% [ 12 ]
But I like teh stalk you 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
I just want the gold for voting... 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 3 ]
Fudge, I'll keel yew too. 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Fiendish Shade

tab LOCATIONStruzoniiiiCOMPANYThree dead bodiesiiiiHEALTH100%iiiiRANKTrouble-Maker
                            User Image
                            && ARE WE ALL CONDEMNED TO ❝HELL?「WE'VE (iiTRIEDii) SO HARD, BUT WE CAN'T ⊹ SAVE ⇡❛ US FROM ..OURSELVES
                            T-THE ❝ENDING❞ HAS BEGUN T-THE ❝ENDING❞ HAS BEGUN T-THE ❝ENDING❞ HAS BEGUN----
                            ENTER THE NEW ELYSIUMiiiiiiiENTER THE NEW ELYSIUMiiiiiiiENTER THE NEW ELYSIUMiiiiiiiENTER THE NEW ELYSIUMiiiiiiiENTER THE NEW ELYSIUMiiiiiiiENTER THE NEW ELYSIUMiiiiiiiENTER THE NEW ELYSIUM

User Image

Everything was known to be for certain, but was their actions just? In their world, through their eyes, they had to realize what path they were taking. Whether or not to cross the line and leave it all behind-- it was all held in their grasp. Choices that were theirs to make could not be judged by the law even if in their mind it wasn't right. There was always two sides to a story just as well as there was two sides to a coin. It mattered not of how far one would go. It mattered not of how much their bounty was. All that mattered was if they were making the right choice. If they believed they were doing the right thing, then it was right. No one else's word could defy them. No one else could lie to them. Corrupt or not-- it was their life to lead. So in the valley of the dead, a shadow would awake. The darkness that now resided and ruled over Fushimi Nurocko's life was what made him into this inhumane being. Even though he was human his actions were not.

"Hooo? Don't tell me... that's the best you can do?"

His voice was always so sultry and heavy. It was though no true calm or full seriousness could grasp him. He was already on the brink of insanity before his clan mates had noticed it. Lost in all sense, he'd make a new life for himself in a heart beat. Switching his tactics and pushing the past in the back of his mind, he'd make quick work of the war before him. The Dalmari were wanting their inter-bred power and had stolen one of the Nurocoko clan's children. That was the reason this war started in the first place. It was rumored that one Nurocoko clan child would come to fruition after many years with an incredible power. That child was Fushimi. Not knowing of his heritage for the first thirteen years of his life he'd live a normal life. Away from this violence, this knowledge. He had never gone to the extremes he was going now.

Laughter had filled his heart and smiles were often found on his face. He'd cherish the time with his friends, offer his kindness in comfort, and do anything he could to make them feel better. He'd ask questions about the unknown world, request help on homework, and learn with an open mind. A normal child seeking nothing but normality. He had nothing to fear or fight against then. When his thirteen years of peacefulness would come to a close he'd suddenly notice the disappearance of his mother, Sera. His father, Hotoko, would sit him down after several questions about Sera's whereabouts. He had an odd feeling everything was about to change but he never expected it to turn out this way. This was when information would be shoved into his head whether he wished to hear it or not. He was told about the two clans, how they were at war. His parents had left the front lines in order to settle down. They didn't want anything to do with the fight any more but... Moro, the clan leader, had requested their return.

Sera had left first, going on ahead. Hotoko had spoken many things, giving Fushimi a lecture of what he could, and then brought him with him. He couldn't stay at home alone. Leaving Cecera and moving to Aebleron to the main battle field, Fushimi would become stunned. All around him was a bloody battle field. Pitting magic against magic, these powers were coming to life before his eyes. He hadn't know the world of magic or the power he possessed. Somewhere, in the sea of death and decay, he had been left behind. His father had left him. Almost getting cut down by one of the Dalmari, he'd be saved by one of the Nurocko's clan members and questioned upon usage of his power. He still had no clue that he held power in his veins or how to use it. He was never taught how to defend himself or inflict pain upon others.

Running, and running far from the unknown, he'd search for either sign of his parents. In the treetops, across a bridge, he could see his mother. Joy would fill him as panic began to subside. Beginning to run across the bridge, he'd freeze at the sight of a man appearing before her and stabbing her through the chest. The sight of seeing his mother die by his fathers hand sent him into turmoil. For the longest time he stood there, staring. A scream was held in his throat. Once he regained his senses he wished to run forward, even with the danger at hand, but he could not make it. Arms of another dragged him. This was when he'd meet his cousin Komari. It was Komari that would attempt to ease him and force him into a truth of whom he was. Trained by him, and Tetsua and Yuri, his uncle and aunt, he'd unlock his potential. He'd hear more about the Dalmari and how they desired to take all the power for themselves.

Not even gaining any information about his father or what had truly gone on, Fushimi would be trapped within the cabin he was brought into. Sheltered, fed, and cared for... but left out of the fight, he would lose his mind. It had only been a matter of time before he'd break under the pressure. That was when he'd raise the Rapier he was given and leave the very cabin he was in. Cutting down his own clans men and the Dalmari alike, since they both turned their heads knowing whom he was, they'd seek his power. They were jealous and didn't think he deserved the power he held. Mercilessly brought down to their last breath of life, they wouldn't be able to vouch for anything more as he'd lead them to the other side. With his silver blade tainted in red, he'd continue his trek in search of Komari. Raising his blade against him, he'd force the truth out. Fushimi was to be the next leader of the clan, everyone wanted to take him down and viewed him as a target. Only a few of the Nurocko clan members were left sane.

It was then that something clicked in Fushimi's mind, but not that he'd reveal it just yet. Demanding word about his father, Komari would answer him after a threat to take his life. He'd learn that his father had actually been working with the Dalmari and had purposefully brought him here. He wanted him dead. Not knowing what to believe, but satisfied with the information, he'd turn from Komari. Seeing Tetsua and Yuri, he'd tilt his head sadistically. He was covered in blood and looked down right psycho. Within his mind he knew they secretly wanted his power to themselves. That was why there was no turning back now. He didn't care what Komari would think now. Dodging the first blow as he was attacked, he'd hear several shouts. Rogue! b*****d! Traitor! The third one was what would push him over the top. Driving his blade through Yuri first, he'd let her body slump against him. Grinning as he'd kick her forward, he'd pull his blade up... cutting her partially in half.

"That's sad. I was hoping you could put up more of a fight... Oh well."

An angry cry echoed with a scream, and Tetsua was the next to fall. Komari, whom was now screaming at the top of his lungs, would witness the death of his parents. Flicking his blood soaked blade, Fushimi would cackle and turn his body towards his cousin. His blade would be pointed towards the ground. Adjusting his glasses, a dark look would reveal in his eyes. "Now we're even." These were the only words he'd speak as he'd leave Komari behind. Making his way away from the war and his duty, he had sought to create his own life. It didn't matter where he went, or how far he got as long as he got to have the last laugh. Which was why he'd do many evil things... Many more would fall before him. Several would chase after and pursue him. The Dalmari, the Nurocko-- he couldn't escape his true identity. In the end he'd become possessed by the Archangel Micheal, but he didn't know that.

He had joined up with Shadow's End, buying his time and finding himself amused by how these people were. Similar in many ways, but so different on the charts, Fushimi would literally execute every challenge and mission thrown his way. There was no hesitation, no disobedience, because the end result always settled on death. That was his task. Effective in killing, he'd strive to make it to a new status, but was growing bored. Six months. That was how long he remained in the guild. Until one day he wouldn't return from his solo mission. News had spread about turmoil happening in the towns. He had left with so much knowledge. He was now a target for the guild he once served. Not only that, but the reason he left was under Micheal's influence. While Fushimi did not know of this, Micheal knew. He had taken over and fought against a fallen. She was the reason they had to leave.

In order to fulfill his goal of hiding in the shadows, he forced Fushimi to move along. Of course, he wasn't always that easy to handle with his differing personalities. He could only remain in hiding for so long. He'd crave to venture forth and stick his nose into another's affairs sooner or later. It was only just a matter of time. When he would reveal himself, many would be on his tail. Several guild members from other guilds would see his poster and take up the challenge. He'd ran into quite a few formidable foes but recently, in his hiding, nothing was challenging. It was time for him to make his move. So he set out for Sturzon. He planned on going out in the open. A foolish choice, was it not? But he didn't care. He wanted to be noticed. He craved attention... and he'd get it.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image

"Ahahaha! Yes, yes! Point your blade at me with more intent!" Grinning with wild excitement, Fushimi had found himself in the middle of an ambush. Surrounded by a group of four men, whom he suspected might be from the Dalmari, he'd feel his heart race with vigor. "I want to see just how angry you can get. After all, I've killed so many of your kind! They didn't even get a chance to say how they felt about their loved ones, oh! How sad! I detest! It's just how it should be!" Laughing as he'd zig zag away from three aimed slashes, he'd notice the Dalmari's team work had improved. The only problem was their magic was so weak they had to rely on these puny weapons to aid them. Breathing out a soft breath, Fushimi would tilt his head in fake innocence at the sound of a snarl leaving one of the clans men's lips. "Opps! Did I hit a nerve? I'm sorry~ maybe I should get down on my knees and submit?"

Doing just that, Fushimi would "lower" his guard by getting down on his knees. The angered clansmen would not heed the words of his comrades and go straight for Fushimi. A flash of blue light was all that could be seen, as an eerie red burst from his body. Consuming the angered Dalmari in a blazing heat, and cutting through his magic barrier with the blue coated blade, Shimi would cause one body to split and fall. Lifting himself to full height, he'd bring the tip of his blade towards his lips. Licking at the fresh blood that adorned it, he'd hum. Shaking in joy at the flavor, he'd look to the now frightened Dalmari across from him. "Scared now, are you? You should of listened to the others. They know plenty about me, about how I'll just cut you down before you can even think." It was within these moments of his speech, he'd wait for them to blink and be directly behind them.

Driving his blade in a sideswipe through both of them, blood would spatter and spew and a half scream would be heard before it'd be drowned out by the noted choking of blood rising. As the other bodies would fall, Fushimi's body would glow eerily in the open plains. Earlier he had been walking through the mountains in order to get out in the open. He knew he was an easier target here. Plus no one could hide that easily here. It made it simple for him, but fun. How you ask? Because he could torture and play with them for awhile before delivering the final blow. Staring down at the mess he had created, Fushimi's once grinning expression had changed to a frown. "Over already? I suppose I should of tried to see more of their emotions... Then again, what use it is it to be targeting such weak opponents? They can not hold their own by themselves. Pathetic. Trash. Insolent. Pests." Spitting at the ground, Shimi would remove his gaze and look to the mountains.

"When will I have a real challenge? Surely... someone else will show themselves if I wait long enough. Waiting is borrrrrinnnngggg though." Sighing and turning away from the bodies, he'd lift his blade up and lean it against his shoulder. Humming as he'd close his eyes, he'd slowly begin to walk away. "I could find a challenge myself, but that just means I have to do more walking. Hah," Stopping in his tracks at the feeling of a mixture of hot and cool air, he'd look up to the clouded sky above him. Droplets of water would begin to touch his face and cleanse the damage he had done. His sins would be washed. Growing completely silent, and content with the rain grazing him, he'd lower his head. His closed eyes would still be aware of the surroundings nearest to him. His body would relax and ease from its once psychotic state and he'd wait... wait for her to strike.

[[ Shizu gave me permission to posttttttt : D

SO UH THIS IS SHIMI. //cackles
                                                  ]]

tab STATUSCalmiiiiiiiiTHOUGHTS"I know you're there, come out little rat. It's time for the cat to pounce."

(iEyesi) Like These Are ❝Meant To Be❞ PreciseT-Tell Me Do You Really! T-Think ⇡❛ You Can Slip Past Me?
                                                  User Image

Fiendish Shade

Just push me.
Again, and again.
That's all that happens.
Pretend, pretend.
Who are you to call me a friend?
Lies, lies.
The disaster is here.
You've struck through the center.
Rage is all I know.
Open your eyes.
The fire of a thousand suns.
This is what becomes of us.
Of you

Fiendish Shade

User ImageUser Image

As dark as the night :: ....
                                                          xxxxx
                                                          No weapons :: A terrible sight

xxxxx
                                                          I wandered away from home :: Putting him first
                                                          xxxxx
                                                          Fire In Use :: No way to escape

Fluid movements that became so crisp and chilled appeared to become a second nature to Rin. His form was strong, sophisticated. His eyes read of desperation and of a burning truth. There was no denial, no further argument. Acceptance was all he could surrender himself to-- so he would. Here and now, Rin would do what he knew he did best. The powers he gained within the Labyrinth were his gifts to use at his arsenal. Sure it wasn't wise to attack someone so close to the master, and though he knew better than to attack head on like this without giving any more warning... He had someone he wanted to protect behind that flame wall. Someone he was willing to risk his last remaining moments for. This meant that he planned on going the extra mile to grant Azul his freedom. There was no freedom for Rin, no hope left for him. Searching endlessly there was no reprise-- no return. Unless... his feelings were matched. If that was possible... Surely there'd be an end to this madness.

Displaying his emotions in a fashion that was a lot to take in, Rin had not missed the way Azul had grown quiet with each passing word. His posture that had been offensive had weakened to a sad state. The tears he had shown the fox obviously brought concern. The tracing of a warm tongue, the comfort of the warmth he'd feel from being close... These were things he could always feel. Pain wasn't the only thing he knew. He had been lying to himself for so long. Revealing the gap in his chest, which was more of a dark, black pit hole, he'd cause a sense of pity, but he didn't want it. An even more so, he would continue to hear the taunts. He was not better than anyone, he was never better. Azul was loved, by many besides himself, so this was a risk he was going to take. Azul wouldn't be the hero. Rin... Rin would make these final moments count. When a brief shift of fox to human would be made, he'd try his best to steady his shaking hands within the other's grasp, but it was all for naught. Everything he attempted to keep bottled up was always revealed to him.

Every little inch. All his imperfections... perfect imperfections-- it was what made him human. The humanity that was showing itself-- no-- presenting itself, would prove that Rin was still alive somewhere in his mind. When the fox would return, Rin would will himself to part-- create distance. It was what was best for him, right? This had to be the only option. Others always turned the other way when they got close, often chiding them for their display. Was it really that wrong? They were monsters-- no they were human. Affections like these were natural and it was felt at the heart. Thump. Moving away from Azul and the humans, Rin had turned his back to them in anticipation of Raven's arrival. Let it be known that she'd have to show herself in by appearing behind Azul, making this more difficult for him to get his love out of harms way. So he'd have to play it dirty, and even give the cold shoulder. Was it really a cold shoulder though? Maybe, just maybe, this was tough love.

Issuing his distraction with the shadows, he'd bide enough time to place Azul safely on the other side, near the humans. Using every bit of his strength, he now stood before Raven, a raging fireball having left the palms of both of his hands, igniting into a hellish abyss as his shadows would scream of worry and terror. They could sense what was coming for Rin, but they would not defend him... Defending him from something he cherished was not what they were there for. Their warning would go unnoticed as Rin would try to maintain his bearings, never daring to look back. He couldn't look back... but he should have. The air would suddenly freeze over, his eyes would grow wide, as the fire and heat within his body would grow eerily cold. "Hey, [********] This was not good. For the second time Rin had done something he shouldn't, and he'd learn it well.

Ever so slowly removing his eyes from his opponent, Rin would stiffen. Watching as Azul would step through the fire, he'd scream. "Just... WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU---" There was no ample time to get all the words out. The expression on Azul's face was different. He was... "Are you shitting me right now?" Silencing himself for once. For once. Rin would listen. His arms would remain fixed in the same position of the attack he created. He was frozen to the spot. Thump, thump. Thump, thump. A chilling breath would leak past his lips as a small puffy white cloud would form. The flames that were always keeping Azul at bay would do nothing, this time he would be surpassed. Surprise, shock, and utterly taken back by Azul, Rin could not even begin to comprehend what would happen next.

Seeing Azul's gaze soften, his eyes would fill with blatant sadness and he'd try to avoid making eye contact, but he couldn't. There was no looking away anymore. He just crossed the boundary. He just made the choice... A single bloodied tear would slip down the right side of Rin's face. At the same time, he'd see one slip down Azul's. Their emotions were intertwined. Their want for something to keep them grounded. It was right before them. All along... As the cold would eat away at his body, ice would start to form on his back and snaking up his body. He could feel his fingers grow numb, and as he willed his body to invite the cold, he'd be brought into a warmth he was familiar with. Though it was not enough to melt his frozen heart it was enough to bring it to life, enough... to make it beat. The gap in Rin's chest... was starting to close itself together. Skin piecing skin... Flesh and blood being more pure and attainable. "How could you....?" The sound of Azul's voice made Rin shake in his grasp. "I..."

Yes, how could he say such things? How could he do this to Azul? He was making him feel like he had to stay, wasn't he? He wasn't keeping himself in check by being open with his feelings. He was just showing he needed someone. Why did he have to be this way, why was he-- "HOW ******** COULD YOU?" No. He was different... He was seen differently through these eyes. Hearing Azul's voice echo in his ear, Rin's eyes would shake. Now he would understand. Now he would know... Feeling his back collide with the lifeless ground, Rin would lose his breath and be staring straight up at the sky above. What had he really done this time? "DO YOU NOT REALIZE ANYTHING?" That was...such a good question. Rin didn't realize it, he never bothered to try to accept it, till now. He was... being such a pain to Azul. Being straddled and then slammed back down, Rin would hiss.

His arms felt heavy-- he couldn't lift them-- he couldn't push him away. Not like he wanted to do such a thing, but what bothered him here was that... he couldn't reach up and touch his face. "We're both pitiful---" A kiss, one that would shock Rin's senses, would bring warmth spreading into his body. The ice that was chilling him would melt bit by bit... "And I can't live without you either---" Being punched would cause Rin to spit some blood off to the side, his gaze weakening even more at the sight before him. The struggle was more than real. "So why..." That was also a very good question. Another kiss would be delivered, an heat would spread further, provoking him. "why...." Another hit taken. He continued to bite the dust in these emotions that kept conflicting with the most precious thing before him. "would you do this to me....?" Yet another kiss, but this time he wasn't so quick to pull away.

Closing his eyes, Rin would let go of what was around them. Forgetting about the others, about the world itself. He would be consumed in Azul's warmth, in Azul's truth. It was here and now that he could finally get his arms to do something. Lifting both of them, and placing his hands on Azul's cheeks, he'd re-open his eyes with a soft and inviting gaze. The warmth in his eyes was one hundred percent true. Feeling a single tear hit the side of his face, Rin would gently run his thumb underneath Azul's eye. "You're my most important person in the universe...." PUNCH. Dropping his arms from Azul's face, Rin's breath would leave his lungs. Just like that, he truly was a dummy. He wouldn't be able to respond properly. No... his world was spinning, his vision growing blurred. No doubt blood had formed at how hard he was hit. It was enough to knock him out, and my god did it hurt, but did Rin care about the pain in his skull? No... his focus was still on how much he was putting Azul through and how much he wanted to remain attentive to him in this moment.

"I'm going ******** home...." Trying to make out the words, Rin would part his lips. The image of Azul hugging him... would be the last thing burned into his mind as his eyelids would shut. Rin's shadows would dance around the two, carefully keeping watch over them as Rin slipped into another world. Filled with the thoughts and things he wanted to say but couldn't, the dream would start. "I don't care about any damn human right now." Swearing that he could still hear Azul's voice, though he was clearly unconsciousness now, Rin would try to speak to no avail. "Dammit...." He'd feel warmth leaving his body, to which he'd unconsciously move to bring himself closer to Azul. Nuzzling his head into the other's chest, his arms would wrap around him. At peace, despite the bloodied wounds to his face, Rin was content... and his dreams were exciting.

I tried to carry the ache alone :: 100% Healthy // ...
                                                          xxxxx
                                                          Labyrinth-- Fountain :: Thought I could brave the cold

xxxxx
                                                          I found that I couldn't change the old :: Azul, Roxanne, Christian, Raven
                                                          xxxxx
                                                          Vampire :: Never could break the mold

User Image

Fiendish Shade

User ImageUser Image

From here on out :: ....
                                                              xxxxx
                                                              No weapons :: I'll be your commander

xxxxx
                                                              No fear no doubt :: Putting him first
                                                              xxxxx
                                                              Fire In Use :: I'll provide the answer

Ceasing the moment in the lime light, Rin was finally putting on the show... The true beast he was continued to give in to the unearthly desires that beckoned him to life. A drop of blood was more than enough to send him over the line. Crossing boundaries that no one thought he would, Rin would continue messing with his meal and listen for the way his prey would react. The predator would not allow it's prey to escape, even if at first it was the other way around. Being held securely in place, he had no choice but to let those taste buds of his run wild. The smell, the sight, the taste, the feelings. All of it was making him feel so alive. This was unlike any feeling or action he'd proceed to make or create unless provoked. This feeling of dominance made Rin feel so powerful to where he could literally crush anything or anyone beneath him. Power, power... that's what he desired. He had to crush everyone beneath him. Breaking them little by little he had to defect them and bring them under his spell. It was the only way to find acceptance... an oh how he'd get what he wanted. No one would ever stop him from getting what he wanted. What was it he wanted right now? Well it was obviously before him.

Offering that sweet reprise, a taste of humanity was on the tip of his tongue. His once willed and playful emotions shifted to dark and hungry actions. They were still of his own accord, but acting purely on impulse. Three hundred and sixty five years and ten days. His birthday had happened recently. Having been counting the days to keep his mind sane, in this aspect at least, he'd know just how old he was. He'd know of how much time he spent here, wasting and rotting away. Since there was hardly any female kin to mess with Rin had taken his leisurely time sizing every Denizen up that came around. Out of all of them, Azul had become his favorite. He was his play mate, but was play mate the right term for this? Many times, again and again, Rin had lured Azul into his games. It was apparent that he favored him, especially when other prey arrived. His attention would shift and he'd often leave Azul jealous, until he finally did something about it.

Now that the web had been spun and the bug was surely caught, several bite marks would be created. One after the other, his fangs would sink in and retract. Each bite was rough but not to the point where he'd be tearing off flesh. In some ways he was being gentle, in others he wasn't. The warmth that he had felt radiating off of Azul was calling him. Encouraging him. That was why he was inclined to do more than just have his little fill. He wanted to excite the younger Denizen further. Having been provoked by him he wanted to return the favor. Focused on inflicting pain and pleasure all at the same time, Rin would manipulate Azul into his own hands. Not bothering to read his thoughts, for the trap had been sprung, he'd take note of how Azul's body was growing colder, but would he stop? No, there was no amount of humanity within this heartless beast.

Moving from one place to the next, Rin had closed the distant between them, leaning into Azul's personal bubble. His shadows would conceal them, hiding them from view of unwanted and unneeded eyes. The look that crossed the vampires face would be nothing more than of utter dominance. Lifting Azul's bloodied arm up, he'd shudder slightly at how many bite marks he'd place on his skin. It'd be made known that Azul belonged to him. Anyone else who thought of touching him or even attempting to get too close would burn in the fire of a thousand suns. Breaking down every fiber in this other-worldly creature, Rin would teach Azul a lesson. He was not to be toyed with, not to be teased. So he'd make him get a taste of his own blood, within a different kind of kiss. It wasn't shy of roughness or forcefulness, nor of passion. That last hint, of passion burning, was more than enough to let Azul know something else stirred from within the vampire. Something... that shouldn't be stirring.

Having swung both ways, from even before he became this monster, Rin didn't care whom he wound up with. He always craved attention and love. He wanted someone to care for him, touch him, tell him he was the only one for him. The only problem was that he didn't know how to express proper feelings. Breaking them down was the only way he knew until they couldn't resist him, until they craved him. Until... he was the only one on their mind. This was what he had been doing selfishly to Azul, and whether the man before him actually wanted this from the start was where it all came into place. Rin had never shown any signs of true consideration, but he'd shown protectiveness, possessiveness, and offered more than one way of pleasure. Not only that but he'd teach the other how to manipulate. He'd back him up if he couldn't solve something. He made Azul cling to his side. How sick was he? Rin was a b*****d child. An as he'd continue his assault, a lovely sound would entice him.

Moving from Azul's lips to his neck, those fangs that had been with him for many decades would make their mark. As soon as Azul's blood came pooling out, he'd swipe away each drop, this time not allowing any of it to escape past his lips or tongue. Leaving his fangs lodged into Azul's flesh, he'd speak within the other's mind, keeping his body close. Radiating a strong and different sort of heat, it seemed to threaten to consume them both as his shadows began to sway like before... "Don't make me so jealous anymore..." His voice was heard in Rin's ears, even though it hardly escaped past his lips. Feeling Azul's head incline and rest onto his adjacent shoulder, Rin would lift one of his hands. Placing it on the other's head, his fingers would tenderly rub at the scalp. He was...petting him? Keeping his eyes closed in this intimacy that had been gained, the vampire would not want to create distance.

"Very well... I'll do as you wish." A much calmer voice would be sent, as Rin would get enough of a fill to last him. Removing his fangs from his flesh, he'd seal the wound with a kiss, and make certain that no lingering blood remained. The warmth that continued to radiate off of his body would begin to simmer, bit by bit... he was growing colder and colder. Slowly pulling back, he'd note the hands that held to his jacket, the body that was weakened...and a tiredness that had been brought on from the amount of blood he'd stolen. How beautiful, truly beautiful. A smirk would tug at the corner of his lips as he'd lean his forehead down to rest against Azul's. The shadows would begin to part, revealing them... "Don't go making me jealous either... You know the punishment I will give you. Be wise, be very wise." Moving his head away, and removing his hand, Rin's actions would alter.

Parting from his companion he'd finally address the humans. Showing them the gap in his chest he'd make it know that there was nothing left in him "to give up" but the truth was... He had already given up. Many decades ago he found out what was to become of himself and this place. There was no offer of reprise. No escape, no redemption. So, he accepted what he was and took it into accommodation. That made him smarter, wiser. Allowing the changes within himself he'd begin to move one chess piece after another, working his way under people's skins. He'd become an enemy, one that no one could ever trust. He was deemed to be among the worst of the Denizen's for he could not maintain friendships. Belittled by words that constantly were thrown his way, he'd receive many threats. It was apparent to him that humanity had become an illusion. The humans he saw before him they were the ones that weren't real.

This was his story. An what he saw was despicable and he'd rather not play the part of the hero, but here he was, backing up his lies with his perfect act. He would be doing what was best for him. In no way, shape, or form would he do something to benefit someone else. So then what was the truth in his words? What part of this relationship was for certain? What part of Rin was giving way to the feelings? "Of course I do.... Rook ~" Perfect... Azul was grounded, still on Rin's side even after all of this time. His unwavering actions, with no loss of confidence or fear, the vampire continued his ever encouraging ways. "I'll say it once more though, just to make it clear; I love you Rook." Having just finished his last words to the humans, more so to making a joke to Roxanne, Rin's playful expression would grow wide. Having turned to look back at Azul, to see his expression, the vampire would stare at him. Was he... hearing things correctly?

Thump. No. That wasn't possible. Instantly lifting his left hand to cover the gap over his chest, he'd avert his eyes, but it wouldn't be quick enough. He was never quick enough when it came to things like these...where a faint trace of red would show through. A blush, an actual blush. There was still something alive in him. Still something begging to be set free. It seemed that every little notion and twisting of words that had been taken would actually begin to... mean something. Hadn't they always meant something though? Rin never took action on anything he didn't like. Always going for his own benefits over another's, he'd have Azul under his wing. Even with everything he'd done, and everything he'd continue to do-- here and now... Those three words seem... chilling. The heat in Rin's body would cool, leading him into a sweet bliss that was unfamiliar.

How...? How is it possible?

Questions would arouse as yet another thump would be felt against his chest. Once something was lost it could never be found again-- never, so how on Earth... "We need to leave. Now." Tensing at the sternness of Azul's voice, Rin's hand would move from his revealed upper-body and drop his arm back to his side. He had been so out of it, enjoying himself and the flavor of Azul's blood that he hadn't even detected the feeling of a presence drawing closer. Not only that but he had also just sunk into the recesses of his mind. The parts that were... oddly human. Watching as Azul would push the humans towards the path, Rin would remain fixed to the spot he was standing at. Unmoving, unwavering... "Rook..." With that growl, Rin would grow uneasy, but his expression... was now unable to be read. He showed no emotion....

"Make sure they're not seen. Make sure you're not seen. " What was he getting at here? Curiosity stirred in the vampire's mind. Seconds would tick as he'd keep that expression held on his face. "I don't care if you use your powers or whatever, I just don't want any of you to be taken away from me." Taken away... Rin would feel his hands curl into fists at his sides. That's...something he too felt, but not for the humans. He didn't want Azul taken from him. The way he was speaking, just what was he up to? Just what was he-- "I'll be staying here..." No. No. This was not happening! Rin was finally finding missing pieces of himself that he thought had been long gone. His cold demeanor had always been suppressed and contradicted by the heat in his body but in reality he was the one who was cold.

Shaking his head as his expression would break, he'd grit his teeth with unbearable feelings. This time he could feel his chest tighten.... "No." He'd say aloud, protesting to Azul with a... broken tone of voice. What? Was this desperation starting to flood him? "You won't be staying here." Wait... Was Rin going to-- "It's simple really... I've marked trails around the Labyrinth for ages. My claws are useful you know, but I have to mask it with heat. Your powers will be able to freeze it over, since it's only in small controlled specks. The marks I've made will show you the way. All of you," Lifting his head, a smile would be on his face. An odd... broken smile. ",can find your way out." With these words, he'd turn to look down at the fox. Was he going to fight him to send him on ahead? Was he truly going to risk himself for their sakes? No... Rin wouldn't have that... he wouldn't have the most precious thing before him become ruined...

Something so pure and white...so angelic and sweet... tainted all because of him. Bending down on one knee before Azul, Rin would stare into his eyes, the smile fading as a few bloodied tears would slip down his face. Every amount of excitement and desire had begun to fade from his body as he'd let the reality of it all come crashing in. Speaking in a hushed tone, for only Azul to hear, Rin would begin... "There is nothing left for me out there, but you... You're able to adapt, whether it be by nature or by your own charm-- you're not so far gone like I am. There's hope for you. I don't deserve freedom. I don't want to see you risk your life or even think of giving up the opportunity to be free. It's what you want, Azul. Focus on you. Focus on... escaping, protecting them." An this was when his lips would curl up into that same smile as before... Reaching a hand up and placing it on the foxes head, he'd briefly feel the soft fur beneath his fingers. Whether or not he would be bitten, shook off, or pushed away... he didn't care... He'd express himself, finally.

Several things could happen if Azul were to stay behind. Rin was not the right person to go with the humans. Selfish desires normally would of out ruled him, but this time-- here and now... when things could literally end, he was turning a new leaf-- a new page. Azul had been able to think of others before, but Rin never once had. His brother had been the only person in his life time that opened his eyes. Today, here and now, though... Azul would be the second. "Please forgive me for every bit of trouble and pain I've caused you and... don't worry about me. If I die, I die. It won't mean anything. If you were to die though-- I'd literally kill everyone here. Besides, humanity is just an illusion to me." Moving his hand to gently pull at one of Azul's fox ears, he'd swallow roughly from the tears. "Do me a favor this time, for yourself. Return... home. To... humanity." As he'd utter that single word, he'd move away from the fox. Whether or not he'd be forced forward to where the humans were would have to wait... because Rin wasn't about to let Azul stay. So... here was where it got rough.

Crimson hues would ignite in a blaze, as fire would suddenly create a wall between them, closing off the path. Azul and the humans were behind the flame like wall. "Ice can not stop me! So don't you dare try to run into it!" Yelling as he'd scream at Azul, he'd lift his head towards the direction of the two humans. "Azul will get you out of here. I'll be the one to keep whoever's coming at bay. I'm stronger, and more than capable of holding him back. Besides, I took too much strength from that... fox." A... playful grin. Oh how he was trying to hide the pain as he'd turn his back to them. "Promise me one thing." With an actual breath being taken, a shaky one... "That you'll remember me..." "I love you..."

I need to be entertained :: 100% Healthy // ...
                                                              xxxxx
                                                              Labyrinth-- Fountain :: Push the limit, are you with it?

xxxxx
                                                              Baby, don't be afraid :: Azul, Roxanne, Christian
                                                              xxxxx
                                                              Vampire :: I'm a hurt 'ya real good, baby

User Image

Fiendish Shade

User ImageUser Image

▶ ▷ Y E S I will ↺ l e a d you↓↓ XXXXXBLOODXXXXX
                                                    MMMM~
                                                    ➸ Through the smoke and F L A M E S
                                                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▌ ▌ ▌On the F R O N T L I N E S of war
                                                    And I will S T A N D my ↷ground until the「endXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                    Till↙ we ░C O N Q U E R them »»all««
                                                    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▌ ▌ ▌This W A R is Ours!

To expect the unexpected... It was the time to rise. Silence that had long since been held would now be broken as the ice would shatter beneath their feet. One by one they'd take them down like pawns on a chess board. This was their destiny, their desire. They were to burn it all in fire and watch as it would become ash. From then they would rebuild a new generation-- one that was far more superior to the other. Everia would reign supreme over all of Shiyon. Their forces were brutal. Mercy was not found within the soldiers of Everia. They were trained to be tough otherwise they'd die before they even made it day two. That was the life of an Everian soldier. Trained to fight and learn how to become beneficial pieces on the chess board they'd make themselves worthy of higher paid jobs. Tasks that would be given would be selected by whom would be the best to execute it flawlessly. This was what made Everia a force of reckoning and one that all would begin to see making its next move...

"As you know we've been quietly awaiting the perfect opportunity to strike."

Bright gleaming blue eyes, that had a cold edge to them, would glisten within the darkly lit room. Leaning back within the most comfortable seat in the castle, the Queen, Ivera, would smirk. Uncrossing her legs as she'd turn her head to the Guardian of Everia, she'd let out a dark chuckle. "With this information we'll be putting more than a damper in their sails." Removing her gaze from the Guardian

ƢƲЄЄƝ ƠƑ ЄƔЄƦƖƛ
                                                    ________________________________________________________

Status HERE
                                                            Location HERE
                                                            Company HERE
                                                            Thoughts HERE
                                                            Powers In UseHERE
                                                            CrushHERE

User Image

Fiendish Shade

User ImageUser Image

Meeting you here, the night’s alight with midnight cheer :: Akihiko <3
                                                                  xxxxx
                                                                  No weapons in use :: Our dust still unsettled, I feel the plucking of our petals

xxxxx
                                                                  I’m drawing circles don’t you know, protect the seed that wants to grow :: No job currently
                                                                  xxxxx
                                                                  No powers in use :: To a garden, pardon my territory

A beautiful day was before them. The sun was shinning, shimmering. There was nothing in the world that could ever tear them apart. In this moment, right here, right now, they were truly a family. Never in Shiori's life did she ever think she'd get this far. Being here, with a kind and loving girl, and a sweet and adoring man... The Demi-Goddess had been grateful. If it weren't for either of them she would of lost her reason to go on years ago. No matter how many times she got pushed down Suki Suzuki had been there to pull her out of the shadows. It was this girl that made Shiori feel at ease. It was this girl that she considered to be of her own flesh and blood-- her daughter. Though they looked nothing alike and certainly held no sort of resemblance in anything Shiori still felt motherly love for her. This was why she wanted to make it up to her somehow, someway. She had to give it her all for daughter, and also continue to show Akihiko Longfield how she truly felt.

Emotions would come as instincts now as smiles would be more present. A warming sensation in her heart would cause it to flutter and anytime she'd hear their laughter there would be music in her ears. Oh how many times Shiori thought joy felt differently. Experiencing it in this way and feeling their emotions as well as her own was just so perfect. There was no other word she could think of besides perfect. On a day like this, where the weather was nice, and everything was so peaceful, she had decided on a picnic for just the three of them. Having heard of these picnics from reading various human books Shiori would feel all too eager to enjoy herself on one of these for the first time in her life. Who better to share this moment with than the two of them? Magenta eyes had lit up with excitement that was rare to see on her face. She would grab both of their attention....

~~~
                                                                  "Stork. Sweetie. Please come quick!" Yelling from the kitchen out into the living room the blonde haired Demi-Goddess would have various items spread out upon the island. She was prepared for the challenge and willing to get her hands dirty on this one! "What is it mommy?" Curiosity would overwhelm Suki as she'd begin to move away from the arm that was around her. She had currently been curled up against Akihiko's side, watching a movie with him. Getting to her feet she'd reach down and pull on Akihiko's hand, tugging it to get him to get up off of his feet as well. As she'd lead him into the kitchen both of them would be stunned by the assortment before them. Sand which bread, ham, turkey, lettuce, cheese, rice, desert items, trays, and even water bottles were set out for all the eye to see.

Much to Akihiko's dismay, the half-angel having grown a bit too comfortable sitting there on the couch with Suki, that little daughter of theirs would be pulling him to his feet after Shiori called out for him. "Hm? What's going on? Something wrong?" Being led into the kitchen, it didn't look like much was wrong at all, Aki's golden gaze soon wandering over the goodies spread out on the island in front of them. "That looks.. delicious," he commented with a bit of a smile, reaching his fingers out in attempt to snag a small bite. "What's the occasion~?" Lifting a wooden spoon, Shiori would smack it across Akihiko's fingers with a huff. Turning to Suki with a big grin on her face, she'd appear to be ignoring Akihiko now. "Mommy thinks we should have a picnic~"

Saying this with a gleeful expression she'd reach out and place a hand on Suki's head. Seeing the way her eyes would light up and she'd let out a small squeal, her heart would feel a lifting weight upon it. "Really?! An Daddy gets to come too right?" Laughing softly at this, Shiori would spin away from the both and slap the ladel in her hands. "As long as Daddy doesn't try to eat it all before we get there. Greedddddyyyy." Sticking her tongue out with a glare and a huff, Shiori would then hand the spoon to Suki. "How about you help me make the batter for the cookies~? Aki, darling, since you're so excited about the sandwhiches, how about you make us some?" Ushering Suki towards the bowl, she'd watch as she'd stick the spoon in it. "It's always fun to make cookies! We should do things like these more often!"

Cringing when he felt the smack of the wooden spoon over the tops of his fingers, Akihiko immediately withdrew his hand and shook it, trying to focus on another feeling instead of that sharp pain, "Ouch! That wasn't very nice..." A bit of a pouting look on his face now, it would seem his comment had been entirely ignored. Well, he did kind of deserve it he supposed... but a wooden spoon, wasn't that overkill? "Daddy pulled an Uh-Oh." Suki would turn her head and grin as she'd whisper this to Shiori. Giggling quietly, the two would hide it as best they could and continue to work on the batter before them. Sighing before looking at Suki and Shiori, Aki couldn't help but smile at them; they were both so cute when they were all excited like that.

At Suki's question, Akihiko kind of glanced at Shiori, an expression in his eyes that said he hoped she hadn't changed her mind after he tried to steal a bite a moment ago. Hearing he could go, the Longfield male smiled a bit, "Oh, come on now, Shi . My stomach isn't that big." Smirking and playfully sticking out his tongue, Aki gave a nod of agreement and looked at everything for sandwich toppings before starting to put some together. Darn it... I hope we leave soon, it even smells good and she hasn't made cookies yet! Hearing Akihiko say this, Suki would smile brightly with confidence. "You like to stuff your face when no one's looking though~" Playfully saying this as she'd go back to stiring, a smile would begin to grow on her face. Spending time with both Akihiko and Shiori had always made her feel like she belonged somewhere.

This feeling was irreplaceable and she didn't want it to leave. The way all three of them could get along like this was just so exciting. Having two parents whom loved her, appreciated her... She got to push them together. Just like that chemistry had been found. It was all thanks to her powers and knowing just where to go. Suki was pleased with all the hard work she put into getting both of them together and was looking ahead at their brighter future of continuing to grow as a family. "Don't touch that ham!" Suki would raise her voice slightly, only to hear Shiori turn and glare at the perpetrator. Normally Suki was on Shiori's side more, and it appeared today would be one of those days. "Put it down."

"I do not," Akihiko retorted, giving Suki a huff to follow. Of course, if he wasn't always hungry when food was being made then he wouldn't be so tempted to take a piece. Right now though, just to prove Suki's powers wrong, the stork was going to try his hardest to resist snagging a piece. One sandwich made... then another... meat, then toppings, making them just the way he knew the three of them liked them... When it came to that third sandwich though he hesitated near the end, almost as if it was painful to finish building it for him. And, just before he put the top piece of bread on, Akihiko would take a rather thin slice of ham that had his mouth watering ever since he started. Well, so much for his self-restraint....

Freezing at Suki's voice, then slowly turning his head at Shiori's, a rather guilty, nervous smile would tug at the corners of Akihiko's lips. "Heh... I sweahr I twiehd...." Speaking with food in his mouth - oh, would he ever learn. The sight was enough to bring laughter to Suki and cause her to swish the spoon in the air. "Too good!" She'd cry out, holding her stomach with one hand as Shiori would move over to butt hips and make him get out of the way. "That's it! No boys allowed! Go sit out in the living room and wait." Shiori would huff with a straight face and stare Akihiko down as she'd take the current sandwhich he was making from him. Taking another slice of ham to replace the sandwhich she'd neatly begin to wrap up each of them in napkins and place them in the basket before them.

Giving a sad face, Suki would hold the ladel in both hands. "Mommy... I want Daddy to help too." Getting laughter out of Suki at first, Akihiko's smile would become a bit less nervous... er, well, until Shiori came over and bumped him out of the way, that is. Swallowing the piece of ham he'd been chewing, the half-angel would be about to object when she took the sandwich from him and told him he was banished to the living room, but quickly shut his mouth before anything slipped out when she continued staring him down. Aw, what was the fun of packing for a picnic if you couldn't have some fun while you were at it too? "Oh alright..." Sighing and turning to make his way back to the living room, where the couch would at least appreciate him sitting on it, he'd pause when he felt a disturbance in the air. How could he feel it? Well, caring so much for Suki and Shiori, it had become like a sixth sense to be able to tell when at least Suki wasn't happy with something. Hearing her say she wanted him to help with something, Akihiko would turn half-way back around and look from Shiori to Suki and back again.

"Shiori, you honestly expect me to leave after getting a look at that face? I don't think so~!" Sliding across the kitchen floor in his socks and over to Suki, he'd smirk at the demi-goddess and give the little girl a slight nudge with his elbow, "You took my sandwich-making, so I'm going to take over your cookies." Doing just that, Akihiko would help Suki with the batter and making small balls and putting the cookies onto the trays. She'd even end up sticking her finger in it and dabbing her finger onto Akihiko's nose. The two of them would share there moment while Shiori would remain quiet, a soft smile on her face. Maybe she did this on purpose? Perhaps she planned it this way? Well... "Mmm! It tastes so yummy, don't you think?" Holding up the end of the spoon towards Akihiko's lips, Suki's eyes would brighten.

Looking over at both of them with a shake of her head, Shiori would form the rice balls and wrap them up as well. Chuckling when Suki would dab some of the cookie batter on his nose, Akihiko would pretend to try licking it off with his tongue. Of course he couldn't reach his nose with his tongue, but why would he want to when Suki was now offering him the spoon? Watching her eyes brighten at the gesture, Akihiko would glance in Shiori's direction to make sure she wasn't looking before tasting it himself, "Delicious~ I'm sure they'll be just as good when they're cooked and with a nice glass of milk..." Just the thought of it made his stomach actually growl loud enough to be heard clear across the entire kitchen. Both girls would laugh at the sound. Shiori would carefully tuck the rice balls into the picnic basket and help Suki put the cookies into the oven. This time she seemed... okay with the taste testing.

"Cookies are always better with milk!" "And apparently they make Mr. Stork's stomach want to speak to the whole world~" Giggling at this, both the females would skip out of the kitchen after setting the timer. "Now we have to wait twenty minutes!" "Then we can taste those cookies with milk and put the rest in the basket~ For now... let's watch this movie!" Shiori would state happily as she'd collapse onto the couch. Patting a space next to her, Suki would happily sit down and lean against Shiori's side this time. "So... what were you two watching?" It was definitely a relief when Akihiko didn't end up getting swatted again with that spoon. Apparently since Suki did it first and offered it was okay; he didn't quite understand it, but at least he got a tiny morsel out of it without the guilt. Smiling sheepishly when both of them would laugh at his stomach grumbling, he'd follow them out of the kitchen, walking of course.

Hearing that they were to wait so long though, Akihiko groaned as he glanced back at the oven in the kitchen. "Twenty minutes? No wonder I haven't made cookies before...." That was much too long to be waiting for that sweet goodness. Shaking his head at both it and himself, he would let the girls get comfortable first before deciding to sit on Shiori's other side, settling into the couch quite easily. Looking at the television screen when Shiori asked what they'd been watching, Akihiko gently scratched his cheek. What had they been watching? "Er... something about dazzling vampires and a jealous werewolf... I think?" Giving a slight yawn at this, Akihiko would stretch his arms up and attempt to slip one of them around Shiori's shoulders. "We're watching Twilight!" Earning the title with the nail on the head, Suki would peek her head around Shiori and pout slightly at Akihiko.

Before she could open her mouth to speak again, Shiori would capture her in her arms, and feel one slip around her shoulders. Blinking her eyes as a bit of heat would rise in her cheeks she'd try to focus on tickling Suki. "H-Hey! Stop it! Trying to watch.... Edward and Jacob!" Snickering, Shiori would eye Akihiko as if to get him in on it too. In fact she hoped for it... Okay, so, he didn't remember the title of the movie - at least he knew what was going on right? Chuckling a bit when Suki pouted at him, Aki would give a shrug in response, only to notice the blush rising to Shiori's face at his arm being around her. Oh, flustered now was she? ...and trying to play it off by tickling Suki. "Sorry, kiddo!" Getting a bit of a gleam in his eye, Akihiko reached over with his free hand and started tickling Suki himself just as Shiori's glance had been saying for him to do. What she might not have been counting on though, was the stork using his other hand to tickle her, too. He had Shiori cornered in the crook of his arm on the couch, she couldn't escape just as much as Suki didn't look like she'd be able to.

Squeaking, Shiori would start to be unable to tickle Suki herself, and would end up trying to push Akihiko away. Well she wasn't expecting this. Laughing aloud, she'd try to bite down on her tongue to stop herself. "S-Suki! E-Evasive maneuvers!" "Y-You got it mommy!" Quickly intercepting a chance of escape, Shiori would whip her head around and up towards Akihiko's own and suddenly kiss him. Trapping Shiori and Suki both, though tickling the demi - goddess successfully got her to tickling of their little girl to dull, Akihiko's grin just seemed to get even bigger. Evasive maneuvers though? What was that all about? Watching Suki escape, Akihiko smirked as he switched both hands to tickling Shiori's sides now, "Well that only leaves y--" Before he could finish though, that face of his would turn beet red at the feeling of Shiori kissing him. Freezing momentarily, eyes wide, it wouldn't be much longer before his whole body seemed to just relax... and then his arms tightened around Shiori and he deepened that kiss. Playful, no? Well, considering he started tickling her again towards the end of it, it certainly seemed that way.

Succeeding in getting Suki free, Shiori would hope to move away after that little move of hers, but wouldn't be able to right away. With the fact that kiss would suddenly deepen, Shiori would be stuck there, twitching slightly. Feeling Akihiko's fingers move again in a tickling motion, she'd laugh in the kiss and finally get the strength within herself to shove away from him. Moving to where she was sitting on the other side of Suki, she'd have a completely red face just like his. "This part is the best part!" Turning her attention to the movie, Shiori would let out a soft sigh of breath as a smile would form on her face. Still feeling the remaining heat of the kiss and Akihiko's touch she'd be distracted from bits of the movie, but not for long. Feeling Suki nudge her and point out certain parts, Shiori would get into the movie.

RING RING RING.

Smiling at the laughter from Shiori, and actually laughing himself with her, Akihiko would look rather victorious after Shiori decided to scoot away from him, that cute face of hers all flustered again. Of course that's not to say his own wasn't just as red, but Akihiko wasn't exactly all there right now to really notice it and allow it to cause a hindrance for him. Snickering to himself, the Longfield would also turn his attention back to the movie, setting his chin in the palm of his hand with his elbow on the armrest of the couch. Still smiling like a dork even after ten minutes, he would finally get slightly interested in the movie and then --- the timer went off, nearly sending him sprawling to the floor because he'd forgotten about it, despite the fact the smell of Chocolate chip was heavy in the air.

Leaping from the couch, Suki would go darting into the kitchen. "COOOKIESSS~" As she'd excitedly bounce up and down before the oven, Shiori would laugh at Akihiko as he'd seem so.. out of it. Sticking her tongue out at him and heading in after Suki she'd assist her with taking the cookies out. All they had to do was let them cool. Getting out a single glass of milk, for them each to share, she'd begin to put the water bottles into the basket next. They were almost all set. Grabbing plastic bags to put some of the cookies in she'd smile to herself. "I can't wait~" "Let's dip our cookies together!" Suki would say to Akihiko as she'd lift one of the cookies into the air.

Halfway sitting off his seat, a hand latched onto the couch cushion to keep him from further falling off when Suki bounced up and darted to the kitchen, he gave a bit of a laugh at the excitement but stuck his tongue right back out at Shiori. Letting out a breath, he finally got some footing beneath him and wandered into the kitchen himself. Deciding not to touch the cookies before it was time to dunk the one he was given, he'd smile at Suki's enthusiasm and raise his own cookie. Dunking it into the milk with the two of them, though it was a bit of a tight fit with the glass of milk they had, the look on Akihiko's face when he finally got to take a bite was like he'd had a taste of heaven.

Shiori would not miss the look on Akihiko's face and would just hit him upside the head and act like nothing happened as she'd speak to Suki. "You made wonderful cookies~ Good job Suki." Suki would nom on her cookie with a cute expression. Looking between Akihiko and Shiori she knew they were definitely up to something. "Daddy helped too." She'd say, only to finish her cookie faster than both Shiori and Akihiko. Quickly eating hers to follow, Shiori would chuckle softly. "Now that we've had our real taste testing.. It's time to go~!" Placing the bag of cookies she had gathered in the basket, Shiori would head for the front door. "Aki! Get the T.V!" Suki would follow after Shiori and end up grabbing hold of her free hand with a soft smile. "We're going to the park aren't we? If you don't know where that is I can tell you how to get there!"

Coughing as he would be hit upside the head, slightly choking on his cookie, Akihiko would glance at Shiori and pat his chest. "Hey, what was that for?" Huffing at this and taking his time with the rest of his cookie, to savor the flavor, he'd give a smile at Suki's acknowledgement of him. Scarfing down the last bit when it was time to go, Akihiko would turn the TV off before heading out the door after his girls, locking their cabin behind him. It was so nice to be away from everything for a while - a vacation was very much needed for the three of them. Akihiko was just glad he was getting to spend quality time with them both. "Tell us how to get there?" He questioned, Akihiko having been following behind them both. Smiling as he would suddenly run up behind Suki and raise her in the air, Aki would put her on his shoulders and turn around slightly to face Shiori with a grin, holding his hand out to her, "Lead the way, Suki~"
                                                                  ~~~

An lead the way Suki had. Having rode piggy back the entire way she'd also be pointing out at various butterflies and other small creatures that they could spot. Their vacation home had been the perfect choice and it couldn't of been a more exciting time for this than now. Having pulled out a blanket from the basket and spreading it out, Shiori would tell Suki to pick a spot she liked and they'd go from there. Setting everything up and taking the water bottles out, Shiori would enjoy watching Akihiko and Suki play. The two of them chasing each other... it amused her. Taking in a deep breath and letting it out, she'd call the two over to her to finally "settle down". "Nothing made sense until I found you..." Smiling at both Suki and Akihiko, Shiori would take a bite of her sandwhich... "HEY! VACATION WITHOUT ME?!"

That was when their vacation would be ruined by the great and powerful thief Hotori

I’d fight for you :: Happyyy
                                                                  xxxxx
                                                                  Forest :: I never knew that I could feel this way

xxxxx
                                                                  I’m right for you :: Suki, Aki
                                                                  xxxxx
                                                                  Renegade :: This kinda love don’t happen everyday

User Image

Fiendish Shade

User ImageUser Image

ι ѕαω тнє ѕтσям ƒєт тнє ωιη вєgαη тσ ¢нαηgє xxxxxxxxx ι ѕαω тнє ѕку яιρ ωιє σρєη xxxxxxxxx ι σσкє αωαу нι му ƒα¢є ƒяσм тнє ωσя
          ι ѕαω тнє ѕтσям ƒєт тнє ωιη вєgαη тσ ¢нαηgє xxxxxxxxx ι ѕαω тнє ѕку яιρ ωιє σρєη xxxxxxxxx ι σσкє αωαу нι му ƒα¢є ƒяσм тнє ωσя

xxxxxxx And тняσυgн it all
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxx We've been ( Ƭ▪Ή▪Я▪Ө▪Щ▪П) into the fire
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx We've been ℓσѕт in the flame
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx But we will (Я▪I▪Ƨ▪Σ) from the ashes again

╸╸╸╸ ϹΉΣΣЯFЦ VΛMPЩӨF

He was never made to be a monster. A gentle soul that only sought for happiness to be found in the simplest of things. Always seen with a smile plastered on his face, he'd be a bubble of sunshine to those who crossed paths with him. Most would think he was odd for always being so cheerful, him? No. Never once would he ever think he was overly happy-- it was just in his nature. He wanted those close to him to feel at ease any time he was there. He wanted to offer support by lending his shoulder. Knowing that he was not strong enough to aid in battle he would often remain on the side lines. It wasn't because he didn't believe in his strength as a whole, or that he couldn't handle himself. The reason itself was the fact he appeared unable to use the best of his knowledge of better judgement. That and he didn't like violence, so he made the excuse of saying his power was obsolete. All in all, Kureiji Kurenaki swore in secrecy to himself that he would never lose that light within him.

Until now.

Defenseless, broken down... He'd see a sight he had never wanted to witness in his day and age. Something within Kureiji was always bound to snap, but it'd never be to this extreme that was about to take place. As far as anyone should know, though, no one was to mess with his sister out of everyone within his family. He'd show that emotion that several claimed he didn't have-- anger. The hybrid would teach lessons at random. Outbursts that weren't of his nature would show that he had a hidden side to him that remained untouched to the naked eye. There was a strange abnormal force of power residing within him, and with being both a vampire, werewolf, and holding a faint trace of divinity... the hunger within him would continue to grow. How he managed to keep this lust in check was questionable. Though one thing wasn't, no one actually knew what was going on inside of Kureiji. The fire itself was burning wild, and steady. If he were to finally make that switch within himself there would be no going back.

"I SAID STAY BACK!"

Screeching at the top of his lungs, the sound of Akira Kurenaki's voice would cut through the treeline that was slowly disintegrating. A whirling vortex of flames would begin to swallow the portion of the forest they were once situated in. It appeared the past had come back to haunt them, and like normal, there were other voices telling him to stay back. As someone who should not be caught up in these messes, Kureiji would normally listen to the reasoning they gave. He would trust in them to make it out alive because he knew they would. This time was different. The smell of a blood bath with burning flesh led him to see the opposite. There would be no survival here today if he didn't do something. For now he was caught between heading forward and assisting his elder blood brother. Akira had been cursed since the day of his birth and because of that he wielded a lot of unnatural power and energy.

Usually that would be enough, but to a powerful force this great? "KUREIJI I SW--" Seeing the outline of a shadow, Kureiji's blue eyes would suddenly widen. A violent gust of wind would send him spiraling out of the oncoming flames. Landing on his back, he'd be propped up by his elbows, looking at the now smoke filled scene before him. A large part of the land had been destroyed for what causes still remained unknown to him. Nothing was making sense or adding up. The only thing that Kureiji could think of was that someone was once again after his father and mother. Hadn't they already went through enough of this torture? It was growing out of hand and obviously their strength wasn't even able to be up to par with foes like these. Their power level kept accelerating like it was unlimited... Breathing in the smoke and coughing, Kureiji would squint his eyes together as he await to see the smoke clear.

Once it would, his breath would be caught in his throat. His brother was lying face down in the dirt, his body burned and scathed with several scars adorning him. Blood covered the now lifeless terrain. Bodies of small animals could be seen. Among them were other bodies, such as those of the people whom Akira had been at first fighting. They were sent to weaken him and bring him to his knees, and now he was at that very point. "So... is this how a child of Zero Kurenaki will die? Surely you had more juice in you than that... Plus you didn't get your little brother out of the area at all. Tsk," Watching as the blonde haired woman in this distance would reach down and yank on Akira's head of hair to make him look at her face, he'd begin to breathe once more. Reminding himself that there was no time to be stuck thinking anymore, Kureiji would listen carefully...

"How sad Akira! How very sad! I should kill him first, neh? Seeing as he's the weak link! He's the one that always runs away when the going gets tough! But if I waste time with him..." A silver glint would catch Kureiji's eye as he'd see the very object of Akira's demise. The only way to officially kill his older brother was to take the cursed dagger and plunge it into his heart. As cold silver would be pressed to Akira's cheek, Kureiji would finally let out a roar. The sound that would bring both of their attention towards him would cause a smirk to firm on the blonde's face. "Oh look! He seems to be trying to communicate his distaste in this. Too bad he won't be getting his way. Mmm..." As she'd look Akira over, she'd confirm one thing. "You won't be able to move for awhile so I suppose I can entertain us both! I can give you your wish!"

That wish she was speaking of was to be giving Kureiji his death first. "KUREIJI! GET O--" Dropping Akira's head and kicking his body to send him rolling a few feet away, there would be a fresh cut to his face by his own dagger that would seep crimson liquid. "Shut up you annoying beast! There's nothing you can do, and he can't go anywhere~" Purring all too excitedly, the woman would begin to close the distance between herself and Kureiji. "Dammit... dammit... DAMMIT!" Hissing in pain Akira would struggle to try and move and use his energy, but all would be for naught. The seconds were ticking, until finally, Kureiji would inhale a sharp breath. Everything would be residing on his shoulders. There were no options left. He would have to apologize to his once trusted promise to himself... and awaken the animal inside.

"Forgive me, brother..."

Pushing up off the ground, those once blue eyes were flashing a crimson red. There was no mistaking the speed at which he ran, as even the woman before them would loose sight of Kureiji. Within less than a second, Kureiji was hovering near Akira, lifting his brother up. "W-What are---" Unable to get another word out, Akira would feel his brothers fangs brush against the side of his face where his cut resided. Tensing slightly in surprise and shock, he'd take note of just what was happening. Kureiji would be getting a taste of his blood... The blood that would... "Oh no you don't!" Closing his eyes, Kureiji would drink softly as he'd cradle Akira. The moment that the woman would finally realize where he had went, she'd send a whirling vortex of flames coming straight for them. Pulling Akira upwards and leaping out of the way, Kureiji would run at a blazing speed as he'd stop his short amount of time feeding.

"Kure...iji?"

No words would leave his lips as a blank expression remained plastered on his face. Tucking Akira into the brush at a safe distance away from the open field, Kureiji would just look at his brother with a nod. "Hey! HEY!" Pulling away from his brother, Kureiji would slowly emerge back into the field, wiping his arm over his messy face. "Well would you fancy that. Drinking of your own blood, aren't you? Maybe you are a traitor and didn't even know it!" Laughing as she'd hold her gut, the woman would wave her hand around. "Tell me something." Dropping his arm from his face, Kureiji would let out a sigh as he'd look away for a moment. "Do you really plan to kill us all?" With this he'd confirm his next actions.

Wiping a tear from her eye, the woman would stick her tongue out playfully. "Darling you know I can't let anyone live~ Even you! I know you won't be able to do anything to me. You're the one that doesn't fight! You're not a monstrosity compared to them-- you're just normal." A nerve within Kureiji would crack as his brow would twitch. Closing his red eyes as these words would continue to echo in his ears, he'd raise one of his hands. "I wasn't made to become a monster... I never desired to kill or drink blood from any living creature... I had walked the path of a carefree life in hopes to always remain myself. I realized something today, right here and now..." As Kureiji would pause, he could feel the ever watching gaze of his brother locked on him.

"I can not do that anymore."

Spitting and smacking her hands to her knees, the woman would once again be in tears. "Wow! Some speech! I think you've gone and won a Grammy for making me cry of laughter! Ha!" Slicking his tongue across his lips, Kureiji would suddenly release a wave of energy and power that would bring the woman to her knees. Her gaze would widen as every amount of movement had ceased from her. "There is also something I can not, and will not ever tolerate." Sparks of lightning would begin to fly off of Kureiji's raised hand... and extend down his arm. "You have hurt my family, and you're also calling them things they are not. Unacceptable." Moving his arm down to his side, two furry white ears would appear atop of his head.

One of his eyes would change to a soft blue, as an aura of light would slightly...glow from his body. "You've left me with no other choice... THE ONLY MONSTER HERE WILL BE ME WHEN WE'RE THROUGH." Yelling through his now even larger teeth, Kureiji would run at the woman whom was still in shock but would quickly begin to try and defend herself. A clash of power that she could not break... Nothing she did would cause Kureiji to waver. Even so she'd look for that opening of when she could finally do something... painful. Having dropped the dagger accidentally earlier, she'd keep eyeing where it was. A thought was running through her mind that led for an opportunity of waiting. The next moment that Kureiji would turn around to come and strike her again, she'd run for that dagger, raising it.. and... "KUREIJI!" PLOP.

Blood would stain the silver enchanted dagger. Off his head would roll... his body suddenly losing its energy as it'd fall upon its side. The site was horrifying... "Hah... HAHAHAHA! See! I did it! An you thought you co--" "Funny story." Smirking, Kureiji would suddenly begin to reform his body back together. The sound of flesh growing and organs being repaired... Falling to her knees and backing away from him, the woman would let out a scream. Sitting up and rubbing at the back of his head, Kureiji would let out a dark laugh. "I can gain powers from others. I won't die unless you stab me in the heart-- but you won't be getting close to me... or anyone else." Cracking an evil smile, Kureiji would let out a dark laugh as he'd rise to his feet and grab the woman by her head. Lifting her up by it as she'd kick and scream in the air, he'd apply pressure to the skull, shattering it.

"Perish." As he'd utter this word and crush her face in, blood would spew over his face and clothing. Yanking and throwing the body aside, Kureiji would crack his knuckles as he'd begin to lick the blood off of his claws. "Akira, come. We have to save mom and dad." Closing his dis-colored eyes, Kureiji would walk towards the direction their parents were, his nose leading him. Akira, whom was still stunned and shocked by this discovery would realize that he could move once more and that his body was finally healing. Scrambling to his feet with a hiss, he'd run after Kureiji... "WHAT THE HELL?! THIS ISN'T YOU IS IT?!" Stumbling one foot over the other he'd glare at the back of Kureiji's head. "I'll leave that to your imagination... but I've come to realize I'm not just protecting you, mom, dad, and Emiko anymore. They have her."

Aurora...

Status 100% Healthy // 100% Power
                                                              Abilities Divinity, Wolf, Power Steal-- All active
                                                              Feeling ...
                                                              Company Akira
                                                              Location Forest
                                                              Thoughts I'll make them pay for doing this...
                                                              Love Interest Aurora
                                                              Tizu's Speaking Whelp. This was fun piece to write. IDEAS ALL CAME TO ME WHILE TYPING. IDK.

User Image

Fiendish Shade

User ImageUser Image

Watch everything around you fall into a thousand pieces you :: D-Damion Brooks...
                                                  xxxxx
                                                  Hidden dagger strapped to her right thigh :: And all your little stories end in happy tears

xxxxx
                                                  Don't keep losing faith :: N/A
                                                  xxxxx
                                                  No powers in use :: Don't you know your place

This was far from what one would call normal. Every sense of the word normal was no longer possible. Isolated, cold...lost. She was trapped within this place of unfamiliarity. Ivera Hotaru Kimi... just what had she gotten herself into now? Her life had always been filled with constant mistakes, but not one so big as this. Running from her father's abusive nature and the way he wished to control her life and keep her from her dream of becoming a singer, or maybe even an actress, she had fled from the very home she had been locked up within. When her mother was still around things had been what one might've called normal. She was attending school and was able to make a few friends but none of them could ever come over. No. It was too risky with what life she held. She wasn't allowed to go out and have fun. School was supposed to be strictly study only, but Ivera would begin to slack off after meeting a certain someone.

That certain someone had been none other than Damion Brooks. This was before she discovered the changes he held. It appeared she'd disappear from school long before he had hit his own turmoil down the road. Ivera had lost her mother to a mysterious force and had ended up searching for something, anything, that might help her out. Oh yes, she was vying to be homeless. Hiding under the police's nose, carrying around a big weapon that she could barely lift... dressing in all black... The first time her and Damion would meet up once again would be quite an awkward meeting. She would be deemed as "Ivera the trash girl" for hanging around the garbage. It was sad that this was what she had to do to escape her father's will to control her, but it was her only option.

She had no contacts available, and had been fighting against the creatures of the night. Ivera... fighting. It was odd to think she could pull off such a thing, but the young looking woman was stronger than she appeared. She might of come off shy but she could be deadly as a poisonous flower. Innocent and beautiful, but one touch...and it was all over. Lucky for her she had ran into someone she could trust. At least, in her mind, Damion had always been someone she could trust. Having had an eye on him and holding a secret crush for as long as she could remember, Ivera would be stunned when she'd cross paths with him again. He was more handsome than she had recalled and for some reason she felt even more drawn to him than before.

Their crossing of paths wouldn't be any sort of coincidence, oh no. It was as though fate had brought them back together. Out of the blue Ivera would request to hide out at Damion's place. It seemed both were uneasy with the thought, but after the story that Ivera would share, it was a given she couldn't remain on the streets. Having found safety within Damion's estate for a limited amount of time, Ivera would begin to grow curious of where his family was. She knew about how he also lived within a high status of sorts, but never had she imagined his family to up and leave the house to his care. Having poked her nose into something she shouldn't it would take Ivera quite a few tries to pry more information out of Damion. She'd discover what he was by accident, having caught him within the act.

It didn't seem to matter to her though, about what he was, even if she was fearful, she didn't seem to be so scared of him. She had been quite startled from being a witness to such a thing, of course, but the cop had it coming... That's right, the police had been after them. It was a never ending goose chase, but finally things were settling down. Ivera had decided to go out and buy some groceries after her secret singing lesson class that Damion was actually helping to pay for. Returning back to his place she had begun to cook up some food that she had thought would be suiting for both of their tastes. Living with a vampire might of been quite a challenge...but she was adjusting. Not only that, but she was able to live more freely here than she could at home. At first Ivera had stated it would only be temporary but now she was truly thinking about staying even longer...

When a man and woman lived together several things could happen, especially when that man was a vampire. It was risky but at the same time Ivera knew just how lonely the vampire probably felt. In fact, even when she would just go out for a small amount of time... Ivera felt lonely herself. She had gotten attached to the other in ways that she couldn't even begin to describe. It wouldn't be long until she'd make this habit of trying to be more of use to him. Instead of being a pest like she thought she was, Ivera was actually doing something more than what she would probably ever know. Preparations for dinner were one thing, but tidying the house up and getting movies to watch, etc... It was like they were having a date together almost every day but they played it off as friends, and for so long that's all they seemed to remain.

Finishing with her creation for this specific night, Ivera would set the table out and finally take a seat. It was time to sink her teeth into her current dish within Damion's company... but that wouldn't be happening. A mysterious force would cause everything to turn upside down. Right before their eyes it would fall apart. Broken memories would be all that they would know now. Thrown into chaos like they'd never known or been through before...it'd be only a matter of time before each of them would awake within a strange and unfamiliar place. This very place they would be trapped within would spell nothing more than doom. This would be their final days of survival. There was no guarantee just what would be happening...

"Ngh..."

A small grunt of sorts would escape Ivera's lips suddenly at the feeling of a rather nasty headache. For some reason her body felt completely heavy, and it was almost as though there was far too much pressure being put upon her head. This didn't make sense to her. Her closed eyelids would begin to flicker open slowly. Her vision would be completely blurred and it was difficult to focus on anything at all. In fact she was only seeing flashes of white and black above her. Did I fall asleep? The question would begin to stir within Ivera's mind as her body would begin to become more and more awake and function-able. It would take a few more minutes before those blue eyes of hers would be able to focus completely. Above her she could see the ceiling. Wait. Ceiling?

Gasping suddenly, Ivera's gaze would fix to the top of the ceiling where there was a speck of black. A long chain extended down to her ankles, which were currently strapped by it. Her breathing would suddenly begin to pick up as she'd turn her head a little. A cold draft would begin to touch her bare shoulders and cause her to shiver. Her lips would begin to quiver with fear and the cold air that seemed to just freeze her body whole. Upon turning her head her eyes would grow wide. There was another person hung upside down just like her, except... "AHHHHHHHH!" Unable to help the scream that would leave her lips, Ivera would be scared from the sight of internal organs being quite visible. This wasn't real, this couldn't be real. She wouldn't accept this. Beginning to fiddle with the chains she was caught in, Ivera would begin to hear the rattling noise of the metal above her.

Reaching her hands up to try and pry it off, she'd end up being able to smell just how thick this area was coated in blood. It began to make it harder for her to breathe, especially with the fit of panic she was in. "D-DAMION!" Crying out for the only one she knew whom could help her, Ivera wasn't even certain if he was near her, or even... with her. She was too scared to think positively at this exact moment. Then again when you were this close to another's dead body and filled in a room with them... there was bound to be no hope for positive thoughts. Tears would begin to form at the corners of Ivera's eyes, as she'd let out a hiss, her breaths would come out in more of a huffy manner. The need for a calm was rising but she couldn't seem to catch it and was nearly throwing herself into quite the fight just to keep herself breathing.

If only she could pull her hidden dagger that was attached to her right thigh. Perhaps she could cut through the chains somehow? No...that'd be impossible. Metal against silver... just how long would she be hacking at these chains that were bounding her here? Her vision would begin to blur much like it had before. Hanging upside down and constantly using her strength to move her body upwards wasn't helping the situation either. Just what was Ivera doing? She was further inflicting harm to herself. Not only that, with her in this fit of panic, she couldn't really register any pain within her body, yet. No doubt the way that she was shackled had actually made the metal dig into her skin. What a very pretty sight indeed... She was just 10 seconds from real panic to where she might just let out another cry...

[[ There we go, finally I got it for you. ]]

As I watch you fall from grace :: 85% Healthy // Traumatized
                                                  xxxxx
                                                  Disclosed Location :: You've waited so long for this day

xxxxx
                                                  Nothing's going to hold you back right now :: Herself...?
                                                  xxxxx
                                                  Caged Bird :: You go, you pay the price, you stay with me alone

User Image

Fiendish Shade

User ImageUser Image

тнєяє'ѕ ησ ωαу xxxxxxxxx ι ¢αη ѕтαη вєтωєєη xxxxxxxxx αη тяу тσ вяєαк ιт υρ

xxxxxxx When I try I ℓσѕє my strength
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxx And think of ( Y▪Ө▪Ц) the feelings
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Gone again I ωιℓℓ follow
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To be with (Y▪Ө▪Ц) until the end

╸╸╸╸ DΣMӨП ΛƬ

This was supposed to be a night of relaxation. How could it have gone from bad to worse in such a short time? All four of them were finally starting to go back to normal. Well as normal as normal could get. Out of the lot of them Sakura was the only human being left unharmed with tainted demonic blood... but that didn't mean she felt no pain. Most of the pain that had been caused had been because of Sasuke's mistakes and Kinta's inability to control the beast that had lay siege to Sakura's family. It was only that flash of pink hair that could break through to the beast that had over come Kinta. Running as fast as she could, she'd make it free from the area she had literally just stamped out with her paws...and leave a human girl to grow to hate demons. It was why there were so many complications and loss of interactions at times now that Sakura had learned the truth about who they were and what part they played in her past. No matter what, though, it was obvious, neither Kinta nor Sasuke wished to ever create that much damage.

Many times over Kinta had wished for a release but somehow, someway, she was given another fighting change. Naruto's words had caused her to remember how she should never stop believing. Together they each could make it. The pieces may still be lost but eventually they'd pick them all up and put the puzzle back together. That was what mattered most, and even if they stumbled and fell along the way... they would keep trying. This would be one of those moments that they would need to keep a cool head and a calm mind. Luckily for them that one of Sakura's human friends, Ino Yamanaka, had so happened to be here. Thinking this would help brighten Sakura's mood, Kinta was hoping her best friend would begin to smile a little more. It was something she had always hoped for and longed to see. That smile that literally made anyway look her way... She was more beautiful than what people took her for most days.

She was also deadly. She had been able to take many demons down and Kinta was sure that if Sakura wanted to she would of already rose her hand to each of them but she hadn't. It meant there was hope left here. There was a chance they could continue this quest. By now Kinta knew Sasuke's mind had changed from gaining his full power to finally wanting to discard the Jewel of Kaumi. In order to do so they had to find the rest of the shards. Some demons may still hold onto them, and Kinta could, in fact, usually sense where they were. For quite some time her natural power that she had been born with had been blocked out because of the beast that was now en-caged within her body. If she could prove more useful perhaps this journey would be over faster, but what would that solve? Traveling together and seeing the world... It was actually quite nice. Kinta had to admit she was enjoying just being around her friends again. Her brother as well.

Not everything could stay this nice, though, for there would always be some sort of problem that would form sooner or later. What was important was to face it head on. Another thing. They had to be careful not to give way to what they really were or they'd be in quite a predicament. Most humans didn't know of the demons. They had remained quiet in most places but those that were power hungry would strike and kill several... Those that still held their innocent mind, such as Ino, had to kept out of the dangerous truth that was over taking the world. Which was why Kinta was feeling slightly alarmed. Something wasn't right about Kuro and she knew it. When she had first crossed paths with him he appeared to be interested in her. It wouldn't be long before his full attention had changed to Sakura and he would begin to pry and poke at her and anger Sasuke. Taking note of this, Kinta knew all too well that her brother was extremely jealous over the situation.

Kuro was kissing, touching, and flirting with his woman. In Sasuke's eyes Sakura was his and he wasn't going to share her. It was also stupid for someone like Kuro not to realize just who Sasuke was. He was the famous "Demon King" that had to throw away his title because he had lost most of his power within the fight against Kakashi Hatake. Still he had managed to win that day but with only a fraction of his power. Having remained dormant enough Sasuke had restored most of his powers and returned to seek the aid of his long time friends in finding the shards of Kaumi. He had intended to use his friends to regain his true power and take over the world but now he held no such goal. His main goal was to protect them now. That included the woman who had grown to love him, and he was only starting to accept this now. If he were to let her slip out of his fingers so easily this time while this other man was practically making her blush under his gaze...

"The nerve of him..."

Doing everything in her power to say or do something to keep Sasuke from interfering it was almost like Kinta was just letting Kuro get away with everything, but that was not the case. They were surrounded by the people of Ayame Village and if they made a scene here everything would fall apart. They couldn't be selfish with what they all wanted right now, even her who was feeling jealous when some random girl simply took Naruto away. Knowing full well that Sasuke wasn't just going to let any of this slide, she'd hope that somehow Ino would help her out with her older brother. Especially now that he was trying to climb over the metal bars. Reaching for him to yank him from trying to crawl onto the stage, a single bead of sweat would slide down the side of Kinta's face. In a moment of desperation she hoped that Naruto would still be paying attention. "Sasuke no! Naruto! Help me get him down!" Tugging on the Uchiha's arms as best as she could, Kinta would flinch as she'd hear the Nibi grumble. What a load of bull sh*t.

Suddenly Kuro and Sakura's voice would melt into a beautiful harmony that got Kinta to be rather...excited about this. About to get even more distracted than she was right now, Kinta would feel a pull from Sasuke's arms, only to gather her attention and yank him back down to his feet on her own. Letting out a little grunt she'd stare at her brother with a slightly annoyed expression. The crowd would begin to roar and cheer and move closer to the stage within the middle of the Village. Attempting to find that familiar heap of blonde hair Kinta would only catch a glimpse of it before she'd have her wrist being pulled by Ino. Finally there was some more incentive here to keep Sasuke under control. The three would suddenly be spinning around in a circle together. No doubt Sasuke was growing frustrated as time continued to progress. Kinta couldn't over look that expression he held on his face. "Whelp, you know what they say...if you can't beat'em join'em!!!" Dancing like this... they'd have sudden glimpses of the stage and what was going on.

When Kuro would begin to start "rapping" Kinta would accidentally begin to let out a small squeal which shouldn't of escaped in the first place. Did you just...? NO! I had a bug in my throat! Obviously her brother had heard what she had tried to hide. This made it all the more difficult to remain in control of this situation right now. In fact, Kinta would do what she felt she had to. She'd take hold of Ino's and Sasuke's wrists herself this time. "You've got to be ki-- OOF!!" Even if she was making her brother dizzy right now Kinta knew she was going to have to do whatever it took to distract this possessive vampire. Forcing a half-grin, half-smile to her face, Kinta would call out to both Ino and Sasuke. "Hahahaha! Isn't this fun?!" Only receiving a cold hard glare from her brother, Kinta would add a nervous laugh. As the song continued and the two bodies on stage got closer and closer, there were definite sparks that could be sensed flying from every which way.

What could possibly be on the way to follow through with these events? Slowing down in her steps, Kinta would see Naruto slip past the crowd and head straight for the stage. It was then that her grip would slip enough for Sasuke to pull away from her. Sapphire hues would widen as she'd come to a complete halt. Still holding onto Ino's wrist she'd watch Naruto rip Kuro away and the other male would hit the dirt below while Naruto would save Sakura from falling. It appeared that the announcer wouldn't let this phase him too much and would move on from it like nothing had happened, which luckily was good, but there was something else that was no doubt about to happen... Walking up behind Naruto and Sakura, Sasuke would growl. "Tch." Staring down at where Kuro was as he stood next to the blonde who was rather close to the pinkette right now, he actually seemed to be... a bit more understanding at the moment. However...

"Didn't I... tell you... not to do that?"

Flinching, Kinta would let go of Ino's wrist and turn to her with a slight bow. "S-Sorry! I gotta teach that knuckle head a lesson!" Running and pushing her way through, Kinta would slip into Sasuke's path as he had begun to ever so slowly make his way over to Kuro. Standing between the two of them, Kinta would be panting with her arms out stretched. "S-Sasuke... Naruto already got Sakura away from him... s-so..." Trying to be as pleading as possible here, Kinta would swallow hard. Sasuke's icy glare would pierce through Kinta, and as he'd peer around her to look down at Kuro who was sitting perfectly still behind her, he'd snarl. "He thinks he can get away with th--" With an effort to keep him back, Kinta would push on her brothers chest and finally an idea would form. "I-If you want to teach him a lesson and prove your better than him then you'll just have to play on his playing field! Sing better than him! Make the crowd roar harder!"

Not even knowing if this would work, Kinta would soon feel all amount of movement cease from Sasuke. Blinking her eyes and looking up into his own, she'd see his expression form into more of a thought. Suddenly he'd move away and leave his sister dumbfounded as he'd turn to Naruto. "Wouldn't be fair to just let me do that. What do you say Naruto?" Wait was he asking Naruto to one up Kuro instead? Or was he trying to suggest that they both sing something? Lifting a brow, Kinta would glance to Sakura to see what she might think of this. "You both could...um... Sing something...?" Kinta, still not knowing exactly what was going on, would go ahead and voice what she was thinking. Sasuke would glance back at her only to return his gaze to Naruto and await the blondes response.

Status 100% Health // 100% Chakra
                                                                      Abilities No powers in use
                                                                      Feeling Confused, Weary
                                                                      Company Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, Ino, Kuro, Others
                                                                      Location Ayame Village-- Square
                                                                      Thoughts A duet with Sasuke and Naruto?
                                                                      Tizu's Speaking AFTER SO LONGGGGG IT LIVES, IT LIVESSSS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fiendish Shade

User ImageUser Image

▶ ▷ No M A T T E R what, I got ↺ y o u r back↓↓ XXXXXBLOODXXXXX
                                                                                MMMM~
                                                                                ➸ I'll take a bullet for you if it comes to that
                                                                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▌ ▌ ▌I S W E A R to God, that in the bitter end
                                                                                We're G O N N A be the ↷last ones「standingXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                                                                                We'll never ↘fall↙ we'll ░NEVER »»fade««
                                                                                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX▌ ▌ ▌I'll promise you F O R E V E R and my soul today

All that ever was and was supposed to be was a distant memory... From the shadows of the past and into the light of the future... all was naught. Hiroka Hisoka Kana had never expected to wind up leaving the home he had always lived in. His family was perfect in every sense of the way that perfect could be in his mind. He had loved his mother and father equally, and cherished his sister just as much, if not more. Together they had many adventures and heard several exciting stories. They'd work on the farm, and rough-house day in day out. Questions would begin to fly this way and that to if and when Hiroka would decide to fight. The boys in the family were supposedly destined for greatness. Hiroka showed no interest in getting out there with a sword in his hand compared to his sister, and would try to get them to notice her skills. His weren't even close.

There were days where Hiroka would request that they allow his sister more of a chance, but their mother kept telling her she was supposed to be a lady. Everything began to change when she gained interest of another man outside of the family. To Hiroka's dismay, rough housing and play time had been cut short. He'd see his sister doing things out of the ordinary to "impress" this stranger. Something smelt fishy, and no matter how many times he commented on this, or how he acted, it didn't seem like his mother or father believed him. Assumptions were being made that he was jealous of the fact this other person was stealing his sister's time. He was told to grow and evolve...

Eventually his father would begin to pick up on the senses that his son had. Hiroka's neko appendages helped to further gain a sixth sense over what was coming. When things would turn for the worst, Hiroka wouldn't be the one to say "I told you so." He would be one to offer a hope for comfort, and try and ease his sister back out into the world. Her entire personality once again had changed, and worry seeped deep within his veins along with his parents. There wasn't much they could do but keep trying and find small things to bring her at a peace of mind. This was enough, wasn't it? Not for long... The ever changing winds were shifting.

An important mission, a lost reprise, sinking sunrise.

When Hiroka believed it might get better, it would fall apart and come to a sudden end as his parents would be "Missing-In-Action". He'd begin to take on jobs to make money for himself and his sister. He planned on keeping his head held high and offering her a shoulder as long as he could. He'd come home with bruises, and scars that he never had once gained. He was learning how to fight and use the abilities he was born with. Ordinary was no longer something he could be. He had to change to fit into fate's new challenges. Destiny was calling, and as it would, his sister would leave to join the Everian Military. Her dream and wish. All contact would come to a close and this would be when the neko would finally crumble and lose all of his bearings.

Left to figure his own way to survive with a burning desire to find her again one day, Hiroka would leave his old bearings behind. In the wake of pressing forward, he knew not of what waited ahead. All he knew was that he could not turn back the hands of time. So onward he would go. Struggles would hit him like a knife, and many times he'd come so close to having that little thread of life severed, but not once would he waver. Wavering was something he could not do. A calm in the eye of the storm... even Hiroka didn't know how he had maintained himself this long. Perhaps it was because his sister wasn't the only family out there for him to find.

With each step he'd take he'd come across many new faces and unfamiliar sights. He'd end up saving a beautiful girl from a terrible fate. He could not leave her behind, and in the end he'd begin to take care of her. Instead of leaving him when she was healed she'd tell him that she'd give back to him... To this day now, Hiroka still does not know what she had intended. He had expected he'd continue to grow hollow in the shadows since he was falling shorter and shorter each day, but with Fantasia by his side... There was a new set of strength forming in his bones. He felt even more alive than before, but this still wasn't anywhere close enough to his resolve. He had to find his sister and cousin. There was more at stake each day and each day he continued to remember her.

I hope you're well... Ziraline... I don't want to see anyone chip away at any more of you. Will you ever send me word? Is there some way for me to know that you're okay? I'd be a fool if I thought you'd give in so easily. I know for a fact you're fine, but... your brother misses you. As a gentle breeze would pick up in the night sky, Hiroka would slowly squeeze his closed eyes together. A single droplet of dew from a leaf above him would drip down on the tip of his nose and slide down the right side of his face. Opening his golden eyes, he'd stare upwards into the stars. There was no shooting star to be found and no way to wish for safety. Sitting up slowly with a sigh of breath, the neko's ears would droop to the side of his head.

For awhile now he and Fantasia had been staying in Ostmarsh but now it was time to leave again. Even if it was late like this, Hiroka couldn't just stand to waste anymore time. All the information he was looking for and gathering for not just his sister but also his cousin was becoming his drive. Fantasia, who seemed to only want to see him happy, was finding more and more pieces of his heart each day that he thought he had lost. If you had left me that day... I probably would... Breathing in and out in quick successions, Hiroka would shake his head from side to side. No. This is not the time to think like this. We have to keep going. Forcing a calm over him, though he was growing weary, Hiroka would leap from the tree he had been thinking in.

Quietly turning his body to face Fantasia, whom had been resting beneath the tree he had climbed, he'd begin to extend a hand out to her. "Come. It is time we leave Ostmarsh behind." A soft smile would spread across his lips as his eyes would appear to glow. Lifting his tail from behind himself, he'd wave it around in a slow manner. He was ready to continue this journey and with her by his side there was no way he'd lose anymore. No matter how many times he would fall in the near future he'd remember his goal. Hiroka would not let anything happen to either of them. That was not a promise because he had already made it a fact. An thus, it was time for the neko and the human to spring forth again...

[[ Yo xD this Hiroka ]]

XXXXXS ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ɪ ɴ ɢ . s ᴍ ᴇ ʟ ʟ s . ғ ɪ s ʜ ʏ . ʜ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ~XXXXX
                                                                                S ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ɪ ɴ ɢ . s ᴍ ᴇ ʟ ʟ s . ғ ɪ s ʜ ʏ . ʜ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ~

Status ➩ Calm, Worried
                                                                                        Location ➩ Ostmarsh
                                                                                        Company ➩ Fantasia
                                                                                        Thoughts ➩ I just want to find her... and make sure she's alright.
                                                                                        Powers In Use ➩ None
                                                                                        Crush ➩ Guess...

User Image

Fiendish Shade

User ImageUser Image

When everything falls apart your arms hold me together :: Dating Sayomi Brooks <3
                                                                    xxxxx
                                                                    No weapons in use :: When everything falls apart you're the only hope for this heart

xxxxx
                                                                    When everything falls apart and my strength is gone :: No job currently
                                                                    xxxxx
                                                                    No powers in use :: I find you mighty and strong, you keep holding on

It'd been far too long since the last time Ryuu was able to catch scents like these... They weren't like anything he remembered. Something was different now. Maybe it was the fact he had grown foreign to these scents or perhaps it was because he felt different now... or even both. A side to him that no one had seen was now leaking off of the surface, in bits and pieces. He'd show these colors of himself if something became un-ordinary. He expected a commotion or even a greeting from those that could detect them but oddly enough no such thing had occurred. Right now they were safe and sound from interacting with the others. There was only one sad part to this though...

Slowly lifting a hand to his forehead, Ryuu would begin to pull on some of his hair and let out a deep sigh. After his recent comment, his body would still remain tense, showing his uneasiness though he wasn't voicing it entirely. Closing those onyx eyes of his, he'd begin to listen to what was going on around them. A gentle yet somewhat soothing breeze would swish through the area. "Sayomi-sama ar--" "I'm quite alright. To be honest with you I'm not really sad at all." Picking up on these faint words with his sense of hearing, Ryuu would slowly open his eyes. A slight tint of red would shimmer within them. Dropping his hand from his face, he'd fix his gaze on his girlfriend.

"I guess it really was a waste of time coming here, I never had anything to say to begin with. Just the feeling of needing to see it....to accept that this is what it is, what it will always be."

Twitching his fingers at his sides, Ryuu would avert his gaze as Sayomi would stand up straight. She had brought flowers to the grave site of her sister whom had kept so much from her and with how things were left, what was there to do? "Do you blame them for what happened?" Eyeing Sly as he'd voice this question, Ryuu would glance at Sayomi and then turn his gaze into the distance. "I guess...I do and I don't. If certain things had worked out differently, if he had just stayed in Fox Hollow and my sister as well this probably would have never happened. But at the same time....s**t happens. You can learn to live with it and move on or continue holding grudges that only mean something to you."

"Can't go back and fix something that wouldn't of fixed itself..."

Ryuu would mutter under his breath, his words bitter yet soft spoken. It was only the truth, and he was mostly directing this towards the fact Izumi had never changed. All her life, all the way through. This woman had sealed her own fate from day one, and that's how the cycle of life would continue. "I'd rather not be weighed down with such things. What happened, happened." With the way Sayomi had taken this change of events Ryuu wasn't all that surprised. He'd been watching her ever since she saved him on that day. Carefully calculating as best as he could he'd make sure to do what he could in a proper way to ease the youngest of the Brooks Family.

Watching Sayomi now as he'd see her moving from the grave and walking away from it, he'd settle his eyes on the name carved upon it. Don't you know just how much of a pain you were? You're still a pain, even if you're no longer here... Groaning inwardly at his thoughts, Ryuu would flinch slightly in startle-ment of Sly's voice interrupting his thoughts. "I think it best if we leave this place quietly, while the others seem to be asleep or too busy to notice our presence." Nodding his head firmly as he'd turn around, Ryuu would give one last stare to the grave stone before following after Sayomi and Sly. "For some reason I have the bone chilling feeling that she is far from ready to face those two boys this soon. Her words were true but deep down, we both know Sayomi doesn't forgive so easily."

"Though in some ways, Sly, it is their fault." Whispering this, Ryuu would sniff the air once more, only to end up coughing in disgust. "I wouldn't forgive them... Hell I don't think I'll ever forgive Izumi for all that she's done." Openly admitting this, and continuing to keep his voice low, Ryuu would begin to pick up his pace. "Something sme--" Stumbling in his footing slightly, Ryuu's eyes would flicker to a small bundle moving within his jacket. In a few seconds following, a flash of light brown and a glint of silver would reflect within his gaze. A small rodent would leap onto Sly's head carefully. "Fffs! Why do we have to talk about such gloomy things?" Eyeing Ryuu as it'd speak, the hedgehog would glare and huff at Ryuu.

Blinking as he'd stand there, Ryuu would suddenly remember something he was forgetting. His familiar that he had gained in Everia, his hedgehog Spike or Spikey. "H-Hey! Would you keep your voice down low? And what was all that...scurrying around in my shirt for?!" Grinning, the hedgehog would move back on Sly's head and wiggle his butt. Suddenly leaping for Sayomi's shoulder, the furry creature would gently land upon her right shoulder. To those that Spike liked his spikes wouldn't hurt them. They'd feel soft just like his fur. He was a familiar that most would probably make fun of but Spike was more than meets the eye. "Sayomiiiii-channn." Rubbing his face against her cheek, Spike would stick his tongue out at Ryuu. "Because you deserved it!"

Furrowing one of his brows, Ryuu would stare at Spikey and how he was yet again messing with Sayomi. This was something he did on occasions at random that would actually tick him off... but not in a way where he'd hurt his newest companion. It was as though Spike was doing this secretly just to make the vampire jealous. "No I didn't, now get over here!" Huffing, Ryuu would begin to walk faster in order to snatch Spikey up and take him off of Sayomi's shoulder. Completely forgetting about the stench he had caught that was completely unfamiliar, Ryuu's guard would be lowered a little... "Sayomi... I'm sorry about him. He doesn't know when to listen."

I always feel like somebody's watching me :: 100% Healthy // Flustered
                                                                    xxxxx
                                                                    Fox Hollow-- Grave site :: And I have no privacy

xxxxx
                                                                    Woh, I always feel like somebody's watching me :: Sayomi, Sly, Spikey
                                                                    xxxxx
                                                                    Traitor :: Who's playing tricks on me

User Image

Fiendish Shade

User ImageUser Image

When everything falls apart your arms hold me together :: Dating Sayomi Brooks <3
                                                                        xxxxx
                                                                        No weapon in use :: When everything falls apart you're the only hope for this heart

xxxxx
                                                                        When everything falls apart and my strength is gone :: No job
                                                                        xxxxx
                                                                        No powers in use :: I find you mighty and strong, you keep holding on

What was to say of the former Fox Hollow Mercenary? What was to say of whom he had become? Change was all that there was left offer. Everything came crashing to a furry of beautiful embers... His feelings ignited like a shot in the dark. Bright and silent, only seen by the sharpest trained eye. The memories he held of that time still burned within the back of his mind. Oh how he fought against her, oh how he got shoved down by him. Was he the only one truly wanting to make a difference here? No, no. It was only him that wanted to risk himself head on into the fire for that special something that gave him his reason to remain. Remaining wasn't so bad with her near, but when she was so far away...pieces of his heart had begun to come undone, and all he could do was expressive himself in a bitter nature.

Outrageously fighting his way through to her he'd spit in her face, make her feel less and less of herself, but who would really blame him? The cold hard truth was before him and here he was still keeping a promise to this woman for if he were to speak of where his true allegiance came from his life would be no more. In the blink of an eye everything would vanish. This was the only reason why his mouth was remained sewn shut on the past. This woman who claimed she knew love believed she was doing every action in the right manner. She believed that this was how Fox Hollow would get better. That the most important thing was fixing the damages, finding out information... she already knew. What was keeping her here in this place? With that red-head gone under this little game the purple demon was playing all hell had broke lose.

Butting heads with the ninja, Ryuu would be shoved to the ground, his own "un-just" act of slapping the woman before him was "uncalled" for. Everyone among them shot him down, except for the intervention of a certain blonde. That was when the most respected familiar would take him by his shirt and drag him away, keeping him out of the escalation of more pointless fighting and arguing. They'd return to the depths of the forest, talking of how they both felt and a point of understanding would reach. Both of them knew that they couldn't go to the Western Desert alone so why not together? Little did either know now was the time that the woman would finally decide to do something. Through the fire and the flames... they'd cross that endless sea of wildfires.

Just like many before them they'd arrive a moment too late to witness the collapsing of the woman. The Cliff of Faces had been defaced and several boulders were coming crashing down. The purple guy would live thanks to that woman but what was to say of that special someone? Eyes of cold grey blue would shift across the field as he'd move off of the familiar's back he had rode on. Normally familiars only answered to their master. It was true that by contract they were to listen to no one else, but for this turn of events, the winds were ever shifting. Just as Ryuu supposed he'd knock the red-headed demon a new one, the familiar would be the one to stop him now. A conversation was brewing, one that required no means of interruptions.

Every bit of feeling rushing through Ryuu's veins would begin to simmer bit by bit the more he watched and waited. His fingers were trembling at his sides as he'd let out a crisp breath of air. For every moment he cherished and laughed... For every moment he screamed or cried... He'd make her smile somehow. As he'd progress with making new friends and seeking the good in life he'd become blinded by false words and false hopes. Each of them were showing just who they really were inside... and there was no longer a reason to stay here. This place was no longer home... As she'd turn away, Ryuu would extend his hand as a simple gesture, as he'd suggest the words that might make some peace settle within them... "Let's go home."

Now that they were here, returning, after so long... Ryuu's emotions would fight against him. The things he had done and didn't regret, the remaining hatred, the damage that had been done... Izumi Brooks had left this world without so much of a second thought. Had she really been that blind to everything all along? Sayomi, her sister, had always been trying to break though to her while she remained hidden from the world, and shut out. Always watching, he'd see the signs, he'd begin to know Sayomi more and more, to where there were certain things she just couldn't hide from him. When they'd journey back to Everia, the two would get closer and strengthen their own feelings. Together they'd train in the secret place that Ivera, Sayomi's grandma, had built specifically for her.

Getting stronger every day and remaining far from Fox Hollow it was as though they would never return. The only reason they were coming here today was because of the fact neither of them had gone to Izumi's funeral. It would be an attempt to pay respects, or speak a few unspoken words. Ryuu himself had so many feelings pent up to where he wanted nothing more than to burst, but this was not the place nor time. He had agreed to this and there was no way he was going to turn back now, not like he ever would either. Besides the point, he'd never be too far behind Sayomi anyways. It wasn't because he was really clingy to her, or that he thought she couldn't handle herself, it was because he wanted to be around her. Plus if there was something he could do it he'd do it in the blink of an eye for her.

The Ryuu from the past that was always trying to bring sunshine had become someone different. He still held his natural means of wanting to make fun and play around, but now it depended on the person and the situation. There were cases of where some random strangers, whom were complete idiots, would actually dare to try and get close to Sayomi and touch her. Her choice of outfit had changed and she was more exposed, and often times she distracted Ryuu more than anything, but not in a bad way. The only problem was the other men, and even women, that wanted to feel her up. Ryuu wouldn't even waste a breath on them as he'd knock them out skillfully with his tonfas.

Here we are...

Not minding any of the mixed scents in the area, or how close they were to base, Ryuu would stop walking as he'd set his sights on the gravestone before him. Closing his eyes after a moment, he'd lift his right hand and carefully place it atop of Sly's head as he would stop to look at him. No words would be exchanged, just this simple trace of his finger tips against the foxes head. Soothing and calming, though not every day was the relationship between these two this calm, to the touch Ryuu would regain more of his normal complexion. Withdrawing his hand after a moment, he'd open his eyes as he'd trail them over to Sayomi. "It's been a long time since we've been around here... and the stench here seems more unpleasant than what I remember." Ryuu would state, his gaze trailing off into the distance of where he could smell a certain mixture.

You stand there with your long black hair :: 100% Healthy // ...
                                                                        xxxxx
                                                                        Fox Hollow-- Izumi's Grave Site :: Independent in your own world

xxxxx
                                                                        Don't you walk away from me :: Sayomi, Sly
                                                                        xxxxx
                                                                        Traitor :: I got to get you b-ha-bay to lose yourself with me

User Image

Fiendish Shade

User ImageUser Image
                                    xxxxxxx All the scattered ραятѕ inside of me
                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx And if I could (я▪є▪ѕ▪т▪α▪я▪т) the day
                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I won't be Ɩσѕт without you
                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I'm (α▪ω▪α▪к▪є) now

╸╸╸╸ ƛƝƓЄԼ

Distance was such a futile thing. How many agonizing years had blurred by like embers dancing in the moonlight? So much had crossed the tithes of fate and so little had been left to go by. Such was the way of life. Always out to get anyone who felt as though they could never find a sea of light at the end of the tunnel... Was it all for naught to suffer in this endless design? Surely a wake up call would be adorning itself soon. There was never a reason that Makoto Kyou would give up that easily, at least. Something about him had been lost, but his undying will to press onward was something that would never vanish. This meant that he was able to get by and pass through several trials that had sprung forth in the middle of his journey and then some. Incapable was not in the dictionary for him now. He was capable of several things, and he'd be capable of so much more... Starting in a new chapter of his ever-changing story....

So this is where you've been this entire time...?

With this single thought flooding his raging mind, the pink-haired angel would take in a deep breath and silence himself shortly after. Every thought of movement made to warm himself up or even abide to get a better look would be held back entirely. His gold eyes would scan two figures heading towards the very cabin he was sitting atop of. From the angle he was at he would not be seen by oncoming eyes, though he could be sensed if he wasn't careful. As the face of the lighter-haired woman grew closer there would be distinguishing features that Makoto would recall and though he wasn't one hundred percent sure, something told him this was the woman he had been seeking for many years. Though the past was behind them and had shaped them into what they were now, Makoto still held onto the feelings he once was able to express openly but now...

Feeling the sensation was almost like-- "Achoo!" --a sneeze. Covering his mouth instantly and moving around the opening on the roof to hide himself behind the extended fireplace, he'd hiss inwardly at himself. It was too cold here in Fangswood to fly and he surely needed to be inside where it was warm but being among other people... It was a feat within itself. Furrowing his brows together as he'd peer around the corner he'd be able to catch a glimpse of the injured woman that had been brought to the main cabin. This dabin specifically offered other available cabin's for refuge to those who needed shelter but this little town was a very run down mill. There was hardly anything worth value here. Not only that but being nursed to health here? Chances were very slim.

Dropping his hand from his mouth, the angel would let out a faint sigh as he'd lean his head back against the wooden wall behind him. Perhaps it would be wise to go inside and at least see if his assumptions were correct about who he had saw. The struggle between this decision and just remaining atop of the building itself would suddenly crumble when he'd feel another rush of cold air. The snow was not safe to be out in for any longer. Rising to his feet, he'd slide down off the roof and land softly in a patch of white snow. Turning around and eyeing one of the windows as he'd let out a crisp breath that would leave his lips like smoke, he could see about three figures. One whom was patching up the injured woman who was now situated in a chair and another sitting down at the desk doing paper work.

Looking towards the rest of the cabins within the town, Makoto would close his eyes for a moment. Of all the places I had to end up. I didn't mean to get so off course. However, I guess if this is who I think it is... It'll be fun, right? Re-opening his eyes, he'd smirk slightly and turn towards the door. Instead of knocking or being gentle with it, he'd kick it open, catching the butt-end of the conversation. "---my name is Azkedelia." As the lady at the desk would flinch and turn to look at the now wide open door, Makoto would slowly pull of his beanie that he wore from time to time. Pocketing it as he'd run a hand through his pink hair, he'd let out a slightly dark chuckle. "Old woman, you look like you've seen a ghost. Would you mind giving them the key to their own cabin already? Or perhaps giving them something warm to drink? Surely you're of more use to these two."

Taking a step in as he'd grab the door and slam it shut behind him, he'd eye the one who introduced herself as Azkedelia and the other familiar woman. Turning back towards the shocked and uneasy expression on the older woman's face, Makoto would suddenly frown. "You don't get paid just to sit there and do paper work, I'm certain of that so, either you do this the easy way or---" Watching as she'd scramble to her feet and head into the back without a word, Makoto would lift a brow unexpectedly. "That was easier than I thought it would be, heh." Having not even noticed dry blood stains on his clothes, which were the most startling to the other woman, Makoto would take off his jacket and hang it on the coat rack that was filled with other coats.

After doing so, he'd walk over towards the other two ladies and simply move a hand towards the first aid kit and pull it away from the other woman. "I don't think you'll be needing this." At first both girls would probably grow alarmed, especially with the way he was talking, but... "Consider this as a welcoming gift." As he'd drop the contents of the first aid kit on the floor some would roll out of it. A liable distraction to say the least. A soft golden glow would emit from Makoto's hand as he'd reach forward. With little to no reaction time, he'd place said hand to Azkedelia's forehead. With this ability he'd share his gift of healing by taking on the pain himself. In just a few seconds everything would ease up within her. She'd feel more relaxed, comfortable, and able to move freely without assistance.

Once that point of mobility was at least reached, Makoto would withdraw his hand and stumble back slightly. Hiding the feeling of pain as best he could, the angel would suddenly throw a weird smile her way. "No need for thanks~ This time." Winking as he'd hear the back room door open to reveal the lady whom was sitting at the front desk, he'd walk as straight as he could over to the woman and snatch the key from her hand. Dangling it as he'd lean back against the counter he'd size the other woman up and down... "So we better get going to this private cabin right Layla?" Hearing the cups of hot chocolate be set down behind him, Makoto would give a playful and mysterious smile. His assumptions... were solidified.

[[ I figured you could just have them all go to this cabin, Hina. Since you mentioned front desk, first aid kit, etc, I supposed there was a woman there. This is what I thought up. Hopefully both of you are cool with this LOL I kind of just yoloed some things in ]]

Ş t ค t น Ş

ђєคltђ100% > 80% ZUAвιlιтιeѕShared Light ZUмøøđStoic ZU¢øмραичAz, Layla ZULø¢αтıøиFangswood > Cabin

User Image

Fiendish Shade

A B r i n g e r ST o f A

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wide awake, in the dark
                                                                                xxxxxxL o c a t i o n Water waysxxxxxx

User Image
                                                                                xxxxxxS t a t u s Protective; Frustrated; ShockedSTRIFENot alone here, the shadows talk

There was just no end to this. Exodus held far too many members within their ranks. They also were very capable in taking down everything and everyone. They had already taken over quite a few capitals in such a quick breeze. There was no joke when it came to these people showing their faces. No matter who you were, you’d be in danger. Standing up against them was nearly impossible. That was all because of their abuse of power, and their test subjects, like him. Koji Maasaki would grit his teeth suddenly at the pain searing through him from over exerting himself. By now he had stopped using his powers for fear of losing control over them. He couldn’t always keep his emotions in check enough to where his powers would be easier on him. He had succeeded for now, though, and that was good enough for him.

Even so he had nothing more than his gloved fists to aid him now. Any more risk of his power and Ashelia might know what kind of person he really was. He held no association or contract with them though. They were the ones that forced him into their games. Normally most of them were brain washed to the point they couldn’t remember anything. Koji was lucky… he could make sense of the world and what was really right. Which was why he had gone against every single order he was supposed to carry out today in order to save the Princess. Whether they’d get their hand on that weapon or not was not in the front of his mind at the moment. Oh no, it was this beautiful woman that insisted on making him get out of the area on his own.

There was no way he was going to do such a thing, and judging by the way she’d use her magic to heal him… She wouldn’t be holding any strength any time soon. ”I'm healing you and once I'm done you need to get out of here. I can give you a ten minute start before I take this place and the rest of the people in it to the grave. You seem like a nice young boy and I doubt you wanna go this early...” Whatever she was planning on doing… could she even carry it out? Koji would feel every amount of pain leave his ankle. It would allow him to regain his footing to the proper amount. He could easily carry her out of here without so much of a struggle now. This would work out! Hope was shinning down! So then, ”Like hell I'm going to leave you here.” Picking up the princess within his arms, he’d wince at the feeling he’d receive when she’d strike his back.

She had hit him with all the force she could muster an though it wasn’t much it still hurt. Obviously she wasn’t just going to accept this, but there was no time to fight or argue. She needed to just let him do this. After every single thing he had done in his life this would be the first thing he had done right. ”Are you insane!? We don't have time for this! You need to get out of here and I need to do this!” Sucking in a breath as he’d begin to run, Koji would let his words carry out loud enough for her to hear. ”Say what you want by you’re in no position to be protesting right now! You don’t have enough strength left! You can tell me how much you hate this later! Right now though I need you to let me do this! Even if it’s a selfish act I’m not letting the Princess of Dalmasca die!” Screeching those words out, with a seriousness air conveying him, there was no joke to be found in this.

Koji was completely serious and was not going to give up his new task he had given himself. This was reprise. His way of bringing the world back to the way it deserved to be. Flinching as he’d blink his eyes and look over his shoulder, the sounds of the castle beginning to fall behind them would cause even more debris to fall. As if there wasn’t enough falling objects already! ”That's great. Let's just get squashed!” He’d chime annoyed at the front of this all. Koji knew this was going to be difficult but he didn’t think they’d go this far as to destroy the entire Kingdom. He knew how devastating this was. It would shake his very core and make him feel angry. Despicable! How could they?! I know they pull these things off often, but all over some sacred item?! How many innocents are you going to kill for power?! I won’t stand for this—

A sharp pain would begin to travel up his right arm as it’d begin to burn from underneath that cloak that he still had on. Grunting as he’d see a faint red glow illuminating from the spot the Spyrix had been embedded in him, he’d quickly switch his train of thought. He had to cool his emotions. He couldn’t let them get out of control. ”Uh... Princess, where are the Water Ways at?" Freezing in his tracks as he’d begin to look around them, Koji would shuffle his feet impatiently. Where was it?! Surely they had a place that led to underneath the city! It was the safest way to escape from all of the destruction! He knew they were this close. All they needed was for Ashelia to point him in the right direction. Too bad he hadn’t grabbed a map back when that random tour guide tried to force him into learning the Kingdom’s various districts.

”The...the water...ways? They're...um....they're...." Looking back at her as her voice would grow quieter and quieter, Koji would grit his teeth once more. Nearly biting his tongue, he’d shout out the words in a bit of panic. ”HEY! Where are the Water Ways?!" Not having enough time to see if she was passed out yet or still awake, Koji would let out a small tsk. Just when he thought he’d lose this whole ordeal, he’d register the sound of hoof steps drawing extremely close. Grunting as she’d shuffle his feet again and turn around, he’d now see an injured man ridding on a beautiful white horse. Just one look at the horse made him think “royalty”. This had to be one of the—”You boy, come here!" Shaking his head and blinking his eyes, it was obvious he was staring at the horse and got lost for a moment.

Uncertain at first of who this person was, he knew for a fact they had to be from within the Kingdom. No signs of the offensive so the coast was clear. Taking a few steps forward it would be known that obviously he was too slow to the man’s likings. When Vaan would come closer into view, Koji’s eyes would shake. This was the soon to be Prince. He looked even more handsome in person. ”She needs medical attention and quickly...my poor princess.” Gasping, as he’d look at Ashelia’s face more now he could clearly she had finally passed out. She was in a very critical condition. He was no healer and had no healing artes. How the hell was he going to get her treated in time?! ”G-G-Gomen…” Stumbling across his words as he’d mutter an apology, Koji would begin to feel like this was his fault.

If only he had noticed sooner! Staring down at his own two feet now, as he felt completely and utterly ashamed, he wouldn’t be able to look at Vaan’s face as he continued to hold Ashelia up on his back. ”You, what is your name?” Lifting his gaze as a bead of sweat would form down the side of his face, he’d fumble with trying to say his name but no words would fully come out. ”Never mind. You need to get her out of here right now and find her medical attention. She'll die without it. Climb onto my horse, It will take you to the waterway.” Shaking blue eyes would widen as Vaan would begin to usher him and Ashe towards the horse. ”H-Hey! Shouldn’t you be coming with us?! Y-You’re…” Seeing blood clearly stained on some of Vaan’s clothing he would inwardly cringe.

There was still no time to argue or waste, so he’d eventually give in and climb onto the white horse. ”Take this as well and make sure Ashelia gets it." As the strange box was pushed up, he’d secure it in front of him and grab onto the harnesses that the horse had. Breathing uneasily, several feeling would rush through him. With the way Vaan was talking it sounded like he was going to try and fight more of the Exodus members off. ”A-Aren’t you listening?!” Koji’s distressed voice was obviously showing a large amount of concern that not many held. Even those of the Kingdom couldn’t be this concerned, but Koji felt it in his heart if he were to let the one that Ashelia was to wed die… ”One last thing boy, make sure you...take good care of her.”

Looking Vaan straight in the eye as he’d see this warm smile, Koji’s expression would grow full of shock and horror at the same time. The sound of a smack would echo in his ears, and before he knew it the horse was taking him, Ashelia, and the box away from the scene. In the distance all he could do was watch. The sound of shouts and smell of fire would continue to grow. Recalling the question of his name Koji would bite down on his lip. It didn’t matter who knew of him out here, but Vaan deserved to know. ”KOJI EMRYS MAASAKI!” He’d scream out his name and turn his head forward, a few tears slipping from his eyes. ”I’ll do my best!” He’d tighten his grip on the harnesses and a look of determination would shimmer within his glossy looking eyes.

This horse seemed willing to listen to him, despite he wasn’t its master or rider. It gave him an odd feel to be riding on it, but he was truly grateful. In fact he owed a lot Vaan. Hearing the horse snort, Koji would flinch as it’d stop between an alley way where several bars were blocking a section of the water ways. It seemed every single entrance had been blockaded, except this one. How were they going to get past though? ”This isn’t going to—WHOA HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Keeping hold of the box and Ashelia as the horse would raise itself up a little on its hind quarters, he’d blink as it’d stomp the ground and wave of energy would slice through the air. Wind?

Within seconds the bars would be sliced open, and the horse would kick its legs up. Koji would blink, not understanding. ”What do you—OH!” Getting off of the horse and securing Ashelia onto his back with one arm, he’d reach for the box and nearly topple over to the ground upon picking it up. ”What the—“ Hearing the horse neigh and snort at him, Koji would quickly stumble into the entrance that the horse had cut open. ”Alright, Alright I get it already. W-Wait!” Looking over his shoulder as he’d see the horse stand up again, a gust of wind would form, and the buildings from nearby would be cut apart. Seeing the horse sprinting away, the water way entrance would become blocked… and he and Ashe were safely on the other side.

Breathing heavily as he’d tighten his grip on both the box and Ashe, Koji would begin to walk through the murky water which was only up to his ankles. Not knowing which direction he was to go exactly, he knew he’d be walking for a long time. Either way there was one thing he knew he couldn’t do. Collapse. ”Just a little further. I’m sure will find a way out of here,” He’d utter to himself trying to focus on the bigger picture. They had at least gotten out of the fire and it didn’t appear like they were being thrown into the frying pan. So then… the silver lining they needed was just around the corner. I won’t fail you… Prince of Dalmasca…

[[ AWW KOJI ]]

L o v e No one yetxxxxxxIn my world, I createxxxxxx
                                                                                User Image
                                                                                                  My memories, to keep my faithxxxxxxW e a p o n s Sword hooked to his right side
                                                                                                  My memories, to keep my faithxxxxxxE q u i p m e n t Tattered Gloves
                                                                                                  My memories, to keep my faithxxxxxxI t e m s Zen
                                                                                                  My memories, to keep my faithSTRIFEP a r t y Ashe

User Image

AS P e a c e ST a n d ST D e s t r u c t i o n AS

Fiendish Shade

User ImageUser Image

¢яαƒтуBLACK ORDER
                                              Sнα∂σω Iℓℓυѕισηιѕт
                                              EXORCIST∂ємση

¢σмє ση, ¢ σ м є ση! ѕнαкє
                                              уσυя ( мσηєу ) мαкєя!
                                              тαкє,
                                              тαкє уσυя тιмє, ∂σ ιт яιgнт тσηιgнт
                                              ∂συвℓє ∂σωη, αησтнєя я σ υ η ∂
                                              єνєяувσ∂у
                                              ωєαяѕ α ( ¢ я σ ω η )

"I don't know...but whatever trouble she got into, it almost killed her. It's not wise for others, who cannot control themselves to be around her." Looking over at where Joshua was standing, the incubus' face would scrunch up slightly. He had heard many things about the Demi-Gods, along with the events that had went on. His knowledge was filled with all sorts of information about them compared to what one might think. Not only that, Iwao actually did respect the Gods in some form of manner. He had shown that he could understand their jobs and duties as different people, and even took up the leisure to be patient with a certain someone. Even if he had to wait seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, or even years... Iwao now had someone on his mind that was there to stay. Yuuko had broken through his exterior and more and more often he was having these moments where that cold aura about him would not even be present. It was so far gone from being seen, including right now.

"Probably not," "I promised her...I wouldn't leave her..." Starting to speak quietly back to Yuuko, Iwao would stop when he'd hear Joshua speak up. Well that wasn't something you heard everyday, he was quite certain of this. With Josh's reputation...that just didn't seem to fit. Instead of questioning it or going into the details with any of this Iwao would turn his attention back to the pinkette before him. He had to focus with as much energy as he could in order to heal every bit of her he could. "Make sure you quickly heal her up Iwao, that fever will do her in if I don't do something about it." "On it." Giving a nod towards the blonde Goddess' without turning to look at her, Iwao would hold a small conversation with the curious Demi-God. Completely focused on working to heal her, he'd hear what was going on around him but wouldn't turn to look at all.

Mentioning to Josh, and Yuuko, about how he was doing this just for Yuuko and because he felt like it, he'd receive a light flutter of kisses to his neck. Shuddering as his tail would lift and then thump back against the floor below, Iwao would huff. "Someone's a big ole liar, you're just a big softy on the inside. Always tryna be tough guy~" Shaking his head from side to side, Iwao's fingers would suddenly begin to twitch. "H-Hey!" He'd retort, his voice a little higher pitched than before. It wasn't like he could deny something that had been hit right on the spot all the time. He usually would even so but right now the incubus really was throwing himself for a loop here with tending to the pinkette. "Thank you." "Huh?" Shocked at the sudden thank you that Josh would give him, the demon would blink as he'd let out an uneasy breath.

"Almost there...I think I've gotten the poison out at least..." Changing the subject since he wasn't used to someone telling him thank you either, Iwao would finally do the last touches with his advanced healing abilities. "That's good enough Iwao, I need to get her in the bath." Being pushed back, Iwao's body would begin to fall back all the way, until he'd push his right hand back to hold himself up. Sitting in a cross legged position for now, he'd groan inwardly. "Alright..." Mumbling the word as he'd look at Yuuko he'd see what she was about to do and slowly turn his gaze away. There was no way he was going to look upon another woman. No way no how. "E-Eh?!" Apparently Joshua wasn't as smart as he was in these moments judging by that squeak of an "eh" he'd give. "A little more warning...would be nice..." Shaking his head with a sigh, Iwao would begin to turn his gaze back to Yuuko.

At about the same time both boys would be looking at her, Iwao would snarl at the raven-haired Demi-God. "Don't look...at my woman..." The moment he had started to say that Josh was staring at the wall in order to not end up getting a glimpse of something he shouldn't. Good. He was being smarter now, and a bit calmer at least. "Oh this is going to be cold...." Turning back to Yuuko the incubus would give a nod of his head. "Yes, it will be. I can warm you up after though~" Giving a flirtatious wink and a snicker, despite the tired feeling that was just screaming at him now, Iwao seemed to be keeping himself together just fine. Watching the two girls as best as he could with his blurry vision, Iwao would see Elizabelle begin to snuggle his Yuuko. "Well....isn't this just delightful?" Chuckling lightly at the notion, Iwao would lift his left hand and rub the back of his head with it.

"I guess you could call it that." Dropping his left arm and moving it across his lap, Iwao would narrow his gaze as he'd see Josh squat down near the edge of the tub suddenly. "This will help her right...?" Thinking over the possibilities here and the time that had taken to handle the damage that had been done... "I think so." Iwao would mutter the words out. "I..." Lifting a brow as Joshua would reach over and snatch one of Elizabelle's hands, the demon would grow slightly puzzled for a few seconds. After watching him squeeze the others hand a warm smile would actually spread across his face. "Well now, this is what I call something to talk about." Teasing Joshua because it was the perfect opportunity, Iwao would snicker as he'd turn to gaze into Yuuko's eyes with playful ones.

[[ Josh made me cry |D ]]

¢σмє ση, ( ¢σмє ) ση, мєєт мє σ η тнє тσρ ƒℓσσя
                                              уσυ
                                              кησω уσυ ωαηηα
                                              ѕσ
                                              ∂ α η g є я σ υ ѕ вυт ι тнιяѕт ƒσя мσяє
                                              уσυ
                                              кησω ι ωαηт ιт
                                              ωєℓ¢σмє тσ тнє ¢ιту σƒ ( ѕ ι η )

[ ร t ค t ย ร ]
                                                      ¢σмραηу :: Yuuko, Joshua, Elizabelle ║ ℓσ¢αтιση :: Wintersrowe-- His Hotel Room ⊁
                                                      α¢тινιту :: Teasing Joshua and watching Yuuko and Elizabelle ║ ƒєєℓιηg :: Light-Headed, Tired, Playful ⊁
                                                      ρσωєя ℓєνєℓ :: 97% Healthy // 30% Magical Energy ⊁

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
                      Manage Your Items
                      Other Stuff
                      Get GCash
                      Offers
                      Get Items
                      More Items
                      Where Everyone Hangs Out
                      Other Community Areas
                      Virtual Spaces