Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
mood:words here - outfit:words here - locatoin:words here

xxxxodd• • • when he walks ⊹ inside my world you`ll know it !
                  xxxxxx» call me crazy if I try, your probably right.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxWHEN HE WALKS INSIDE MY WORLD
                  XXWHEN HE WALKS INSIDE MY WORLD••• YOU'LL KNOW IT
                  xxxxxxxxxxx《____ when he walks i n s i d e
                                                      After living in New Orleans for three months, her father thought that she would stop being different and get into being a girl, rather than a tom boy who liked training in the gym. Hunter really didn't see the problem with it. It was who she was and she was happy with the way things were going. Until this morning. Just as she was getting dressed to go out for a run at four thirty in the morning, the light in her bedroom went on. Taking a look at the doorway, she saw her father standing there with his arms crossed. "Hey Dad," she said, placing on her tank top over her sports bra. "Where do you think you're going, Hunter?" he asked. There was a difference in his tone this time and it truly didn't make any sense to her. "I'm going out for a run before school starts? I've always done this and you know about it." she said as she tied her shoelaces before standing up once more. "No, you're not." he said sternly. Hunter swung around, about to argue when she saw her father's face. He was angry; it was the type of angry she's only seen a few times before when she did something he didn't really like. "Now listen closely," he said as he slowly made his way over to his daughter.

Crap, this isn't sounding good. The thought came quickly and she knew her conscience was right this time. "I'm going away for a week or two for a competition." As soon as she heard that, she perked up and was about to say something but her father cut her off before any comment could be made. "You're staying here and going to school. I've also hired a security guard to make sure your okay while I'm away." Great. Just what she needed; a babysitter. Rolling her eyes, she spoke up before her dad cut her off. "Dad, I don't need a babysitter watching over me. I'm fine by myself." she stated, folding her arms over her chest. Jeffrey Saxatores raised an eyebrow at his daughter and his shoulders tensed up, his arms hanging now at his sides. At that moment, she knew she said the wrong thing. I should have paid the security guard after he left to just get rif of him. Hunter knew what was going to be coming and she was ready for the lecture.

-Insert Time Skip Button Here-

After that two hour lecture from her father and him just barely making his flight, Hunter was indeed in deep trouble; more so on thin ice than anything else. Her father had the audacity to take away her work out machines and even her bench press. The only thing he left in the work out section of her bedroom (which was literally a whole floor with empty rooms and such) was a treadmill. A stupid, stinking treadmill. What the hell was she supposed to accomplish with that? Nothing; it would only be good to relieve the tiniest fraction of stress - nothing more. Sighing, she went to her bureau and picked out some clothes to wear. She honestly wanted to make a statement today. Hearing footsteps coming up the stairs to her floor of the house, she went to her chinese dressing wall and hid behind it as she started to change.

"Miss Saxatores?" the guy asked. Hunter just smirked at herself and ignored him. "Hunter Saxatores?" he asked again, his voice getting louder. Heh, I'm taking my time getting dressed. This should be fun. she thought to herself. Of course, just as she was putting on a thong, the guy came behind the screen and blinked. "What the hell, man!" Hunter exclaimed a bit angrily. "You've only been searching for me for two minutes and I can't even put on clothes in peace!" she stated. He just gulped and walked away after checking her out. "Sorry Miss. I apologize." he said. The hell he did. He wanted a view and he got his first and only view of her.

Finishing getting ready, she stepped out from her dressing wall to find the guy staring at her with his mouth opened. Hunter just rolled her eyes. "Okay, here's the rules. Number one: Never come onto my floor. Again. Number two: Stay the f**k away from me. and Number three: I don't care what my father has told you, I'm going to do what I want anyways, got it?" she said, her eyes narrowed at him. He just gulped and nodded his head. "Alright then," she said, taking her messenger bag off of her bed along with her keys and cell phone. "I'm going to school. See you around... Maybe not." she said as she left her floor and went down to the main floor. Opening up the front door, she left the house, closing the door with a slam. Getting into her car, she started the engine and placed it in drive, driving off to the High School.

She really didn't know most of the kids at the school. Not after her first gym class when she had beaten the guys' running track time. She only had one friend.. Well, sort of. Katherine only wanted to be partners with her because Hunter always got projects done ahead of time. Smirking to herself on the short drive there, she figured she'd give the blonde another day to tremble nervously about the project being done. I mean, all she wanted was for her to try and attempt to do something. It wasn't that hard to do her share on the project, was it? Sighing, she pulled into the student parking lot and parked next to a car who had a guy inside it. Turning off the engine, she opened her car door and got out. Grabbing her messenger bag, shades, and cell phone, she shut the door and locked her key by pressing a button on her key chain.

From the corner of her eye, she could see Katherine standing up going to chase after a boy. Blinking, she decided to make her way quickly - without running - over to her. She just barely made it in time before she moved off of the grass completely to follow the guy inside. "Woah, there Gilbert!" she said, trying to stop her friend. "Let's not get all wild and start another plot that will probably not work," she said, placing on her shades. What? She didn't care if it was cold or if there was an overcast in the sky. She did her own thing and so far, no one has questioned her. That, was a good thing. Plus, Kat always had these crazy plots to get some guy to talk to her. It was good for even an hour just to get her to stop her plans.

Then again, she really didn't know Kat Gilbert that well.
User Image
MOOD mood here. 〕tabLOCATION location here. 〕tabOUTFIT
            YOU SAY THAT WΞ'RE ALL TIED UP
            calathiform cake calathiform caA N D x W R A P P E D x A R O U N D x I N x U S E L E S S x S T A T E S x O F x M I N D
            calathiform cak▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
            cc but at the same time we're still young
            calathiform cake calathiform cake calaWE HAVE THE TIME TO REALIZEcakeWE HAVE THE TIME TO REALIZE
            calathiformTHAT WE WERE WRONG!

Talking Talking

His jaw clenched shut. Aaron now remembered how much he hated her pompous, snickering angry attitude whenever he didn't do something she liked. Granted she did have every right to be angry at him. However she knew he wanted out. He had been warning her, telling her. Hell! He had even prepared her for years to come that once graduation was over, he was going to be long gone. And that was what exactly happened all those years ago. Without answer her back, he just shrugged at the comment. His sister wanted down but he held his grip firm on her. He didn't need any chaos this morning. He didn't want to have to deal with apologizing to people who probably didn't even remember him. The only person who did was Amanda Park. He gritted his teeth angrily. No one knew him anymore. He was a completely different person back home in California; he wasn't going to change his ways. Not even while he was here for a short period of time.

He heard something that she said about Dean Harper, but he ignored it. Aaron didn't want to hear her answer at all. The morning already just seemed to be getting off to a bad start. "Sooo," Aaron mentally smacked himself. He knew where this was going, and it was going to put him in a sour mood. Two weeks, Aaron.. Two weeks and you'll be gone away from here; taking Sabrina with you. He had to keep that thought in mind; it was most likely the only way he was going to get through the long two weeks he was going to be here. "Where have you been, anyway? Closing his eyes for a brief moment, he opened them and turned his head ever so slightly to glance at Amanda. "California," he stated rather directly and short. "Where I got accepted to go to a university on a full scholarship." he added then closed the subject.

Just when he was about to open his mouth and say something else, their order came and he grabbed both bagels and went with his sister to a booth to sit down. Letting her down to take the other side of the booth, he sat on the opposite side and handed her her bagel. "I don't want strawberry and veggie cream cheese," she stated as she scrunched up her nose and looked at her bagel. Aaron just sighed. "I know you don't want it, sweetheart," he began as he gave his sister a warm smile. "But don't you want to grow up strong and even more bubbly?" he asked.

Of course, his sister had this adorable way of thinking things through before doing it. After minutes of contemplating eating the bagel in front of her, she took a half of a half of the bagel and began to eat it. He just chuckled and took a bite of his own bagel before going back to his thoughts. By the end of this trip, Aaron was going to end up with one of four possible outcomes. One, he was going to snap; causing terror and excessive usage of long words that would horrify anyone within ten feet of him. Two, go utterly insane and think that he's seeing the spirit of his dead mother ghosts. Three, cut the trip short, get the files and everything to be the legal guardian and adoptive parent of his sis done pro bono, and then fly away and never come back. Or four, everything going smoothly and there would be no problems occurring at all. Yeah, that's what might happen. He could definitely see the first three happening. But the last? Even he knew that that would never happen. Shaking his head, he continued to take yet another bite of his bagel.

After all, breakfast couldn't get worse, could it?
User Image
FEELING mood here.tab WHERE location here.tab WEARING

She should be used to it by now; being left alone for a few days after coming back from visiting her father. Whenever her father summoned her, she made sure to back her own water and food. She did not want to get stuck down there at all. Normally her father made her stay for two or three days, going over business and just talking to her in general about her life. Sure, he was a harsh man but when it came to his children(depending on the gender), he could be a sweet soul. Not that anyone would know; most of the gods' and goddess' children were afraid of her father. They had every right to be afraid of them. He could be a mean, cold-hearted, a*****e when he wanted to be.

Being back for only two days, the words that her father said to her stuck in her mind like glue. "Be careful, my little shadow devil of horror. There are people at that camp who are not what they seem. Learn all your gifts for they will come in handy when the time is right." What the hell did that even mean? Her father wasn't one to go and give her riddles to figure out on her own. It was literally driving her crazy. Jordan - or as come of the elders here at the camp call her Zaresa - sighed as she laid down in her bed and looked at her alarm clock on her night stand. Six thirty was what the clock said and she rolled her eyes. She needed something to do to pass the time until the bonfire in the North Woods. Closing her eyes, her mind went back in time to the first time she met the high elder of the camp.

The centaur seemed to study her intently which made her nervous just slightly. She closed her eyes to gather her strength in whatever else that was soon to come. "What is your name, child?" the centaur had ask her. Opening her eyes once more, Jordan stared back at the centuar, determination in her voice. "My name is Jordan Zaresa Knight." she said simply. Her eyes followed the centaur's eyes as it continued circling her; making her move around in a circle. "And what are your gifts?" he asked, his arms folded against his chest. She raised an eyebrow at him. It was then that it was her turn to be blunt. "Why should I tell you? If you want to know about my gifts, go ask my father. I'm sure he would love to tell you all about his precious death angel." she said as a statement. The centaur's face looked like he was shocked at the words that came out of the fourteen year old's mouth. "And who is your father exactly?" he asked cautiously. He didn't want to make the wrong decision or move depending on what she said next.

Jordan just grinned. "Why, the devil himself. Which - as history and stories tell me correctly - everyone here calls him Hades." she said matter of factly. The torches nearby went out, making the areas surrounding them pitch black for a few seconds before coming back to life. Only instead of the red and yellow flame being lit, it was a green shadow-like flame that resided on the torch. "So you are Zaresa." The centuar said, keeping his attention on the teenager. "Do you realize what your middle name means?" he asked her genuinely. "No idea." she said with a shrug. She really didn't care about what her name meant. It suited her and she was damn well fine with it. "Your middle name is a combination of two Greek Gods. Zeus, your uncle; and Ares. Your father added the 'a' at the end." With that, she was shown to her cabin. It was that night that her true life began.

Opening her eyes, she shook that memory into a trunk and locked it as she sat up on her bed. Jordan truly despised any of the elders and centaurs calling her by her middle name. It wasn't something that she liked; neither did Hades like it. Running a hand through her hair, she stood up and took another look at the clock. Seven o'clock; she rolled her eyes. She knew there was a bonfire thing happening tonight. Not that she was initially invited, but her little shadow friends found out the scoop for her. Ever since she got here she's tried to fit in. But even that wasn't enough. Apparently Hades' children were to be feared. "Sadly, it's not always the case." she murmured to herself.

It was at that point she decided to pass the time by taking a shower. She needed to keep herself occupied. Grabbing her i pod, she brought it into the bathroom with her and placed it on the i pod speakers that sat on the vanity in the bathroom. Pressing play, she could hear Escape the Fate playing she and smiled. Getting undressed quickly, she hopped into the shower and turned it on to boiling hot. For some reason, it didn't affect her at whatever temperature she had it on. It was fun to know that anything hot couldn't really hurt her. Finishing her shower, she turned it off and stepped out. Grabbing a blood red towel and wrapping it around her, she headed to the main area where the beds were. She checked the clock to see it was finally eight. With that information in mind, she went full force into getting ready for the bonfire.

Just a few minutes shy of eight thirty, she grabbed her necessities that she needed for the bonfire and was on her way. She honestly didn't know what this night would bring. Though Jordan did bet that people would just keep to themselves and leave her alone. It was fine with her. Being alone seemed a whole lot better in her opinion and she had accepted that fact at a very, young age. Seeing kids from other houses run past her, she could hear music not too far away. Time to just find a spot in the back, she thought to herself as she saw the bonfire coming close.

Deciding it was safe, she picked a spot by a tree right behind a brunette haired boy. Laying down one of her blankets, she sat down as she plopped the pillows against the tree. "Shadows, torch lights, please." she murmured as she saw two torches come out of the tree and light with a green glowing fire. She couldn't help but overhear a conversation between her dear cousin and his friend from by Aphrodite cabin. Rolling her eyes, she took her other blanket and summoned her shadow friends once more. Bring this to Eleanor of Aphrodite Cabin. Tell her to keep it. she thought to them. The blanket vanished with the shadows and over to Eleanor.

Well, at least Jordan did a good deed today. And her father would probably deduct her allowance when she stepped out of camp grounds to go shopping and what not. In all other words, she was probably f***ed by the deed she just did. Oh well.
User Image
                        xxxxxxWhen I Wake Up xxxxxI'm willing to take my chances on
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxx「 °The hope I forget that you hate him
                        xxxx(More than you notice I wrote this for you. )
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou need him,«
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I could be him. ♔ ♔ ♔
                        xxxxxxx██ ; I could be an accident, but I'm still trying. That's more than I can say for him.
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWHERE IS YOUR BOY TONIGHT ?xxI HOPE HE IS A GENTLEMAN .xxxxWHERE IS YOUR BOY TONIGHT ?xxxxI HOPE HE IS A GENTLEMAN .
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMAYBE HE WON'T FIND OUT WHAT I KNOW.xxMAYBE HE WON'T FIND OUT WHAT I KNOW.xxMAYBE HE WON'T FIND OUT WHAT I KNOW
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWHERE IS YOUR BOY TONIGHT ?xxI HOPE HE IS A GENTLEMAN .xxxxWHERE IS YOUR BOY TONIGHT ?xxxxI HOPE HE IS A GENTLEMAN .
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYOU WERE THE LAST GOOD THING ABOUT THIS PART OF TOWN.xxYOU WERE THE LAST GOOD THING ABOUT THIS PART OF TOWN.

Talking Talking
                          Calculus. It made him sick to his stomach that he had to relearn this year after year of his existence. It was pathetic; it was incredulous. It was honestly just down right tiresome. He couldn’t tell you how many times he had to correct teachers with their equations on the board. Hell, he even knew quantum physics – not that he would tell or even admit that to anyone. He had a lot more knowledge than he let on to people. He didn't need to be a test subject at some scientist lab. I hope that never happens, he wished. Scientists; he shuddered at the name alone. They literally scared the crap out of Ian with all of their instruments and chemicals. Not to mention devices they had. He didn't want to be dissected apart. He had heard rumors; suspicious stories before when he was once turned. It had him freaked out back then that he was extremely cautious in everything he did. He was still like that even to this day.

Taking the first set of stairs he saw, he climbed up them, only to surprisingly, get his hand taken hold of and being pulled into the janitor's closet before anyone could notice. He stared at the girl in front of him. "Cristina, how nice to see you again." he stated grimly. Cristina Masons; the vampire b***h who just wouldn't leave him alone. She was far worse than that Gilbert girl, but not by much. He hated this; it seemed that it was attack of the coven day. When were they going to just give up? Ian had already talked to Aurora previously that morning and the conversation was completely sour. "Gray," she said sweetly. Ian had to raise an eyebrow at her. What on earth is she up to? the thought came to him almost immediately. Would she try one of her mind tricks on him? Would she try using persuasion to get him to join? Ian didn't know what to think of it until her hands went to the front of his jeans. His eyes narrowed instantly and began to turn black. She looked at him, raising an eyebrow. "I've always wondered why your eyes turn black instead of a different color iris." she said curiously. Grabbing her hands from the front of his jeans, he held both hands above her head with only one of his hands.

"If I were you," he began to warn her cautiously, "I would just leave me alone completely." he stated with an edge to his voice. The seventeen year old pouted and looked up to meet his eyes. "Aww, we can't have fun?" she asked, trying to use her charm on him. His grip tightened on her wrists as he shook his head no. "How many times do I have to tell your family that I'm not interested at all? They can ask any other coven that has been around and trying to get me to join them. I always turn them down. I'm. Not. Interested." he said to the point. He didn't like repeating himself. Cristina's pout quickly turned to an angry face. "You'll join us at one point, mark my words Gray." With that said, she pulled her wrists free of his grasp and left the closet swiftly. Ian had to close his eyes for a second and calm down. These New Orleans Coven people were seriously starting to get on his nerves.

Once he was calm, he walked out of the janitor's closet and made his way to his Calculus class. Today was already a shitty day and he knew it was going to get worse just because his morning class consisted of two people that he really did not care for at all. They drove him towards the point of madness. Basically to put it short: If Ian could get away with killing two people, he would do it. He would do it with a smile on his face. Those thoughts alone that just entered his mind made him smile - but a quick smile so no one could see. He hated people trying to get anything out of him. Even a smile or conversation; or rather getting him to come over later that night since their parental control was gone for the week, weekend,or what have you. Girls were just too easy now a days and it bothered him tremendously.

Ian sighed as he arrived to class. He didn't particularly like Calculus merely for two reasons that set him on edge every day. One being that Katherin Gilbert was in his class this period. He truly did not like that girl. Why was she even bothering trying to get him to talk to her? Everyone else knew that it was merely impossible to get an answer out of him. Why? Why did she feel the need to make it her goal in life to get him to talk to her? Sitting down in a chair in the front today seemed like the best decision. Hopefully that girl would leave him alone for the class as well as the remainder of the day. Then there was Cristina Masons. He swore that she was in all of his classes with him. It made him try to get excused from class on a daily basis. Sometimes it worked, and other times it didn't. Sighing and taking out his notebook for the class, he stared straight at the whiteboard behind the teacher's desk. He just hoped his teacher didn't pair him up with Masons or Gilbert. He would literally fake a heart attack if that came to be the case.

Though the problem with that was that he had no beating heart. Ah, what the hell. It would be an experience for the best of it all, eh?

mood surprisingly stable.tablocation walking to hell.taboutfit
User Image

Talking Talking

Hunter rolled her eyes at her friend. Kat Gilbert had usually dragged her into her plans unwillingly. Was it not granted that she had just one normal day at this high school? She hadn't had a normal day ever since her first day at the school when she ran into Kat. She was immediately dragged into plotting and her mischievous ways. Sadly, Hunter didn't approve of all of her past plans. She even had to get to school early some times and take down the inventions her friend had made to get that guy she was so obsessed over to talk to her. Life since she moved here had become crazy. Hunter just hoped that she could get some stress relieved in her first period class today.

"Yeah, I can see you don't give up easily." she remarked as she entered the high school followed by her friend. She walked in the direction that her locker was in. She just had to change her messenger school bag for her gym bag. "Just promise me that you'll try to give your plan up for just the day?" she asked as they reached her locker. She stood in front and did the combination for the lock. "I just really want to have a day where there's not any drama at school.. I already got my head bit off this morning by my dad." she said, rolling her eyes. Opening up her locker, she took out her gym bag and placed her messenger bag inside, closing the door and relocking the lock once more.

"Just think about it, okay?" she asked, putting a smile on her face. "Now, I've got to head to the gym for class. You should too." she said as she laid the strap of her gym bag on her shoulder. "I'll talk to you at study hall," she added as she began to walk away from her friend. It was sad to see her friend obsessing over a boy who showed no interest in her. Heck, she didn't understand why girls liked the bad boy types in general. She was never really interested in them. On the contrary, guys seemed to be scared of her in general because of what they've heard about her. What they had read online about her; what they realized when they found out who her father was. It didn't bother her one bit; and some girls thought that she was insane just for that one notion alone.

Upon reaching the gym, Hunter went into the girls locker room to change and put her hair up. She had a set routine for getting undressed and changed that only took her five minutes to do. After changing and getting her gym clothes on, she finished tying her sneakers and went out into the gymnasium, waiting for all the other students to come out. Shrugging, she decided to do some sit ups as she waited. What? Hunter liked to keep herself in shape. Was that such a bad thing?

User ImageUser Image
( S I T U A T I O N S ) are irreevant )) » »N O W ) He L O V E S the way that I T E A S E
XXXXXX ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ IT O U C H E D himooҔ
I love theway that he breaths I love theway that he breaths I love theway that he breaths
I love theway that he breaths I love theway that he breaths I love theway that he breaths
xx It was the C R A Z I E S T thing ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ I ove boys who HATE to O V E
XXXXXX ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ бecause they're just like M E « «

Jordan could feel the stare of someone looking down at her. But she paid no heed to it. "Thanks for the blanket... Eleanor Sheeran by the way, daughter of Aphrodite," Okay, so she had to be polite. Maybe, that is. Looking up, she saw that it was one of Aphrodite's daughters; Eleanor. "Yeah, I know who you are. And it's fine." she replied back with a tone that had a knowing knowledge behind it. She just wanted this girl to go away. Not that she had any disrespect towards this girl. But her sisters kept pissing her off by blaming their dreams on her. She mentally rolled her eyes as she continued to stare up at the girl. She knew what was going to come soon. Jordan hated when people asked her the mere principal of the question. No matter if it was for friendly conversation or not. "So you're the daughter of Hades?" The question alone made her eyebrows furrow slightly. She had to be cautious.

"The one tormenting some of my half sisters?" That made her shocked. Now even this Aphrodite daughter was accusing her of tormenting her sisters. "It would be funny if they weren't constantly waking me up from screaming. So it would be awesome if you could stop." Why did everyone assume that she was the one causing people bad dreams? She didn't even have control over dreams. Jordan was not a child of Morpheus. "Wow, um. How can I explain this to you without hurting your pretty little feelings?" she said, thinking to herself as she spoke those words. "Yes, I'm Hades' daughter. And second of all. I haven't been tormenting your sisters. Ask the dream god's children. They probably have something to do with that." she said coldly. Though summoning creatures of the shadows and creating havoc seemed to be a great idea, she went against the thought alone. Jordan couldn't cause trouble. Honestly, she had hoped that rumors around here would just stop about her. It was annoying for the most part.

Ignoring the girl and not listening to what she said before she walked back over to Jordan's dear cousin Dylan. . She never really met him before but she has seen him around. Her father had warned her during her first visit to never trust her cousins for they would try to bestow the same fate that was brought onto her father to her. She never really did believe that, but she agreed to it none the less. Although she did suspect that one of these days she would have no choice but to talk to them. And by no choice she obviously meant against her will. Which she was sure might happen one day.

"Excuse me," She heard some type of mumbling from somewhere though she couldn't pin point it exactly. "Excuse me," Jordan heard it again and looked at the guy who was sitting in front of her. "Did you, uh, do that?" he asked her, pointing over to the blanket in Aphrodite's daughter's lap. Jordan just shrugged. "Yeah I did." she said simply. "Sometimes, being the daughter of the God of Hell can give you gifts that help sometimes." she added to clarify for lineage. She gave a look at the boy. He seemed frightened of this place. He looked fairly new to the place. "So, who is your godly parent?" she asked, deciding to make small talk with the demigod. Who knew? Perhaps she could actually make a friend who wasn't afraid of her.

FEELING distant.tab WHERE north woods.tab WEARING
User ImageUser Image
( S I T U A T I O N S ) are irreevant )) » »N O W ) He L O V E S the way that I T E A S E

Talk Talk Talk
                                  "Ah, daughter of Hades" he exclaimed. That just made Jordan winced inside without showing any emotion. "Um. . yeah," she said, clarifying that he was indeed correct. Whenever anyone spoke to her, they left soon afterwards. Apparently word got around this camp fast. She needed to think what would happen next. Would he just turn around and be quiet for the rest of the night? Would the boy say an insult then ignore her? Would he try conversing with her? There was nothing special about her. And if anyone knew any of the current rumors of her, they would advise not talking to Zaresa because 'people drop dead around her'. She didn't let any of the rumors get to her. Why should she? People were afraid of people and their parents they couldn't really understand. It was a natural thing.

"I'm Ethan, son of, uh, Apollo" It made her blink and look at him with open eyes. Well, at least this was different. No one really introduced themselves to her besides the elders in which trained her. That was a completely different matter at hand. "I'm.. Jordan," she said but then thought to add something. "Well, the elders actually like to call me Zaresa. But Jordan works fine." she mumbled. Zaresa; she despised her middle name. Her father had told her that his brother Zeus was her godfather. Tch; she didn't think that he was actually serious about it so she paid no heed to those words.

Godfather? Why on earth would Jordan need a godparent when she was a demigod? There was no way that Zeus was alright with his brother having kids when he was supposed to be in Hell for his entire miserable existence. Though apparently Zeus didn't remember a few nights himself. But she didn't want to think on the subject and get in trouble with her father or her godfather. Damn. Jordan wished that she could have gotten Poseidon to be her godfather instead, but he felt that her dear younger sister Thana would be a better match with him for a godchild. She never understood her father and she didn't try to anymore.

"So, you're Apollo's kid, huh?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. She should have realized it. Ethan's eyes had a gold iris circle. It was a definite trait of Apollo - at least to her knowledge. She wouldn't ever want to get on the bad side of Apollo's children or even him. Her two uncles however, she just loved to mess around with them. Even if she get get a tiny punishment for them every once in a while. "Remind me never to mess with a child of Apollo," she said nonchalantly. "Can, I do that?" he asked. That question actually woke her up and she couldn't help herself but stare at him with a blank expression. She had to think carefully before she answered that question.

"Okay. I'm going to try to put this in the best way possible so that there's no confusion." she said, sighing as she finally allowed a small amount of emotion to show on her face. She probably was going to get in trouble with her father but right now, she was trying to help out a new camper understand things. This way just seemed like a good way for him to understand powers and strengths. "Everyone in this camp has their own strengths, weaknesses. And most importantly - powers." she said. Pulling up her right hand, a black mist of shadow formed above her hand. Using it, she shot it out of her hand and towards Ethan's blanket. Once it grabbed hold, she pulled him closer. "As you can see, everyone is different. Their powers are different. Their strengths and weaknesses are different." she exclaimed as she crushed the mist of shadow from the palm of her hand into nothing.

"You, are the son of Apollo, the Sun God." she said, stating it. "If you keep going to your training sessions every day, you'll figure it out what makes you.. well, you." she replied. "But a piece of advice, stick to what makes you strong. No matter what." she said, making emphasis on what needed to be emphasized. Waiting a little while with the silence between them, she decided to speak up once more. "So, how long have you been here?" she asked.

FEELING knowledgeable.tab WHERE north woods.tab WEARING
User Image
            calathiform cake calathiform caA N D x W R A P P E D x A R O U N D x I N x U S E L E S S x S T A T E S x O F x M I N D
            calathiform cak▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
            calathiform cake calathiform cake calaWE HAVE THE TIME TO REALIZEcakeWE HAVE THE TIME TO REALIZE

Talking Talking

Aaron just stayed quiet when she took a seat next to Sabrina. He really didn't want to answer any questions right now. Hell, he didn't want to answer questions at all to be perfectly honest. He just wanted the next two weeks to come and go by smoothly. Then he would be out of here. But of course, Amanda wasn't going to give him that. She wanted answers; needed answers. From the first time he met her when they were younger, he didn't know what her deal was. To this day, he still couldn't figure her out. It was aggravating as hell, yes. But he knew better than to state that opinion loud and clear. "I'm glad that you got a scholarship," she said. Great. He knew she wasn't going to let it go. "But did you really need to drop off the face of the planet like that? Its not like anyone was going to go after you and force you to come back." He just stared at her. Amanda had no clue; and that was fine. Aaron didn't want to get into it. Shrugging his shoulder, he replied back to her. "Don't worry about it." he said, ending that topic right there.

He needed to come up with a plan fast in his head because he knew if he wanted to relax, Amanda was sure enough going to follow him. Actually, now that he thought of it, even forming a plan would backfire because she would follow him no matter what. Was it bad for him to think that Amanda was a hangnail that he couldn't get rid of? He really couldn't decide on it. It was truly hit or miss. But the fact that she was so damn adamant and set on him talking to her, just irked him. Aaron had changed; wasn't it that obvious?

Aaron didn't want to hurt his best friend's feelings but he felt that this visit was going to be more than she could handle. Especially when a certain extra visitor came to visit him in a week. Hell, he could picture cat fights happening and he would be stuck in the middle. He didn't want that to happen and he prayed to all or any gods out there that existed for that thought alone to not pan out. He wanted a visit that would be simple, easy, and drama free. But apparently coming back into town for two weeks was going to start drama that he wasn't actually prepared for.

"How long are you intending to stay, then? A couple of days? A week?" He was waiting for this question, although he had thought he told her earlier but he guessed he didn't since it wasn't in his recollection. Taking one more bite of his bagel, he waited until he finished the bite before speaking. "Two weeks," he stated, clearing his throat. "This week I'm mainly tending to Sabrina and having a good time with her. Next week, I will be extremely busy and Sabrina will be having a visitor." he said simply. He wasn't going to get into it. There was no need to. "And before you open your mouth to pry more information out of me, the topic at hand is closed and not available for discussion any further." he said, implying that there was nothing more to discuss.

He wanted to keep his old life here, separated from his life he had established in California. The two worlds colliding would just make things more difficult. The only reason he was bringing someone in to visit with Sabrina was so that they could get to know each other. Aaron just hoped that Amanda wouldn't make such a big deal with what he had just said.

But knowing his luck, he was screwed.
User Image

Talking Talking

"Saxatores, get you're a** of the ground!" Mr. Allston yelled over at her with his arms folded against his chest. Hunter just rolled her eyes and continued doing her sit ups. That gym teacher of hers always found ways to get her to hate him even more. There were times when she thought of ways to get him fired. Or even get him humiliated in front of the class. But of course, she didn't want her father finding out about a possible suspension over the matter. That would. . . Well to be honest, she didn't know what her father would actually do with that knowledge. So, she just shook the thoughts out of her mind for the time being and decided to do one more sit up. Just as Hunter finished doing another sit up, she felt someone right behind her.

"Why hello there," She could feel his breath in her ear as he spoke. She could feel him leaning down enough to talk better. She stayed still; calculating when to strike him off guard. It was getting hard not to throw a punch at him. His voice was annoying; she just wanted to install a mute button to shut him up right about now. How long was he going to intrude upon her in gym class right now? Considering that she just wanted to get the hell away from him. Not even knowing his name or who he was was enough for her to already dislike him intensely.

As soon as this guy placed his hands on Hunter's hips, her eyes snapped wide awake. Maneuvering slightly in order to do a technique move, she waited at the right opportune moment.Come on, j******. Try anything else, I dare you. She gritted her teeth as she waited impatiently for him to say something else. "I don't think I know you, but I would surely like too. I'm Gabriel by the way." That was her cue. Placing her hands on either side of her body, she waited for him to lean against her just a little more until she had had enough. Doing a back flip from the ground, she practically leaped over Gabriel and was now standing. She waited until he stood up and face her for her to give him a present. And when he did just that, she gave him his present.

A high kick right in the face. Seeing him fall back onto the ground, she folded her arms against her chest. "Saxatores! What the h*** are you doing?!" she heard the gym teacher yell but as she gave him an icy glare, he immediately shut his mouth closed. Turning her attention back to the guy on the ground, she narrowed her eyes at him. "Oh, I know who you are." she said, stating it as a fact. She wasn't pleased at all with him. "I've only been here a couple of months but word gets around even to the new girl of the school." she said. Hunter wasn't going to walk forward and kneel down to talk to him. Hell, she had seen from the corner of her eyes that students had came in the gymnasium right when she did that back flip over the player of the school.

She could honestly care less about the conversations going on around her. But she wanted to make a point to the so called bad boy slash player of the school. Turning around to her peers, she said something that made the gymnasium go quiet. "Would you shut up right now? I'm trying to make a flipping mockery out of this guy right now." With no further complaints, Hunter turned back to look at him. "So, let me guess. You got tired of the girls you see here every day and decided maybe some fresh new piece of a** would be good?" she said. Before he had time to respond, she cut him off. "Well let me tell you something: Go f**k yourself. You're full of yourself to even think that you can get any girl to get into bed with you. The girls bathroom can be quite the gossip room. Not that I care. The fact that a man whore like you had even thought that you could easily get in my pants or the likes of anything else, is pathetic beyond belief." With that said, she turned and walked towards the coach.

"Oh, and Masons," she said over her shoulder not bothering to look at him as she walked. "Try that again, and you'll be sent to the hospital in even worse condition." she said, stating that as a fact as well as a warning. Reaching her teacher, she looked at him. "Now if you really wanted to do something interesting for a gym class, why don't you make basketball into an obstacle course and really get these kids to sweat." she said, persuading her teacher. Mr. Allston looked at Hunter and blinked, then grinned widely. "Good Idea. Kids, warm up as I set up the gym." he said as he turned around and walked away to get things prepared. Hunter just grinned. Perfect.

User ImageUser Image

Talk Talk Talk
                                  She waited for him to respond. He seemed to be deep into thought, taking everything in. As he should be doing, she thought to herself. Ethan needed to know what he was up against at this camp. He didn't know the horrible things going on here. Not to mention the disappearances that have been happening lately. "Not even a day about two hours," he said, some type of emotion evident in his voice. Jordan looked at him, taking everything in. He was the son of Apollo, the Sun God. He was a fresh camper; one who had just arrived at camp. Jordan couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at the situation that presented itself in her eyes. Then why is he here at the bonfire? she asked herself. This was interesting however at the same time it was dangerous.

"How about yourself?" he asked Jordan who was lost in thought. Breaking out of it, she just shrugged. "I've been here since I was fourteen. So three years." she said, holding no emotion in her voice on the matter at hand. "It gets easier as time goes on," she said, trying to reassure the teen boy in front of her. It truly did and she wasn't going to deny him that piece of knowledge. She saw new people enter the camp on a daily basis and after a week of only being here, they found friends and had figured out their places in this camp. Jordan, herself? Well, that was a different story all together.

Jordan knew that her father was one of the big three gods. She knew who her uncles were - even if they were hesitant to accept the fact that they had a niece from their devil spawn of a brother. Actually, two nieces; Jordan almost forgot about Thana. She didn't really understand her sister; she was a bit different with her power to control an army of the dead. That was something that she never really cared for. She couldn't help but feel that her younger sister could be more powerful than her. And that scared her; not that she would ever admit or show it to anyone. Especially their father.

"You'll find your place here in this camp soon enough," she said, trying to give him some hope. "Just be careful of the people you'll call your friends by the end of the week. It's a fight for the fittest, strongest, and intelligent after all." she said, turning her head to look past the son of Apollo. In the distance, she could see a floating green flame torch. So, her sister had finally arrived. Their father literally didn't really want them to be together when it was father daughter bonding time down below. He scheduled their visits so perfectly that as one is leaving the other is just arriving. Her father has always said that his reasoning for this was because "I don't wan't to deal with jealousy. It's bad enough with your mother Persephone." Oh yes; Jordan kept forgetting to mention something to the elders.

Persephone, wife of Hades had known about Jordan's existence from the moment she was born. Needless to say, the goddess had kept an eye on her for a long time. And when things hit the fan with Jordan's real mother, she immediately told Hades what was happening and the intervention happened. Jordan had met Persephone during her first visit in Hell and that was when Persephone declared her as her daughter. She really didn't mind it, but at times she could be a little over protective. Like that time when Persephone sent Jordan two hell hound pups. The elders weren't too pleased at it but allowed them to stay only if they remained in two places: the woods and Hades' cabin. Quite frankly, she liked having them around.

She watched as her sister's eyes went to the group where now both of their dear cousins were in with Aphrodite's daughter. As much as she wanted to teach her sister manners, it was something that Thana needed to learn herself. She turned her head and gave Ethan a small smile; one that went as quickly as it came. Noticing that her sister approached she looked up and saw the souls laying out her blanket and pillows. She noticed Eliza; Thana's personal little assistant and soul friend. "Hello Eliza," she said to the soul who only gave her a nod of acknowledgement. "Hello sister." That was when she looked at her sister. "Hello Libittina," she said, noticing that the Elders were starting to come to the bonfire to make sure things went well. Of course, she didn't dare call her sister by her first name. She wanted to be safe than sorry. "Ethan, this is my sister, Libittina - or Thana which is her first name. Libittina, this is Ethan, son of Apollo. He's a newcomer." she said making the introductions.

Now, all she had to do was wait to see how they took to each other.

User Image
                        xxxxxxWhen I Wake Up xxxxxI'm willing to take my chances on
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxx「 °The hope I forget that you hate him
                        xxxx(More than you notice I wrote this for you. )
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou need him,«
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I could be him. ♔ ♔ ♔
                        xxxxxxx██ ; I could be an accident, but I'm still trying. That's more than I can say for him.
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMAYBE HE WON'T FIND OUT WHAT I KNOW.xxMAYBE HE WON'T FIND OUT WHAT I KNOW.xxMAYBE HE WON'T FIND OUT WHAT I KNOW
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYOU WERE THE LAST GOOD THING ABOUT THIS PART OF TOWN.xxYOU WERE THE LAST GOOD THING ABOUT THIS PART OF TOWN.

Talking Talking

He didn't need to look up from the book that he was reading in his seat. Ian knew who had just entered the class room. Unfortunately for him, Katherine Gilbert figured out what he was trying to do and took the seat directly behind him. F**k!, he thought to himself as he gripped his book tighter. He took this moment to look up on the board to see if Mrs. Lawson had an agenda for today's class. "Today's leson::: Students will be paired up for a project." No. He was absolutely not doing a group project with anyone. He had a depressing, scaring, deep gut feeling that the Calculus teacher was going to pair him up with either three people; Katherine Gilbert, Cristina Masons, and Victor Masons. He didn't understand why this teacher was trying to make him suffer. Or rather, why the other two vampires charmed the calculus teacher into doing exactly what they wanted her to do.

It was what drove him mad at times. It was why he hated repeating high school every two years, moving around repeating himself. It became absolutely tiresome. Not to mention the fact that every place he went to there were covens trying to get him to join. Hearing a loud pop from the door being closed, he escaped his thoughts and focused on the present. Their teacher walking over to her desk and sitting promptly down. "Good morning, kids." she said. He heard a few fellow students say good morning or hello. Himself? He just stayed quiet and shrugged. She looked around the room and counted in her head, a small smirk appearing on her lips as if saying that they all were suckers. "Today, you'll be paired into groups of two for a project," she began, noticing the groans and exasperated sighs from her students. Ian just looked at her with narrowed eyes. This couldn't end well.

"When I say your names, go sit next to your partner. Alright, here we go. Juselle, Markeise. . . . " He groaned, continuing to listen to the students around him being paired up. This was pathetic in his opinion. Why try to make students work together when working by themselves was better and can help them all out individually by figuring out problems in projects for themselves. Being in pairs was more problematic than it was worth. "Giblert, Gray. . . " If Ian's eyes weren't already open, they were certainly snapped open now. What the hell did she just say? That he was paired up with the girl who wouldn't leave him alone? The girl who had a plot every day during the school week to try to get him to say something to her? Hell no. This couldn't be happening.

Ian stood up from his seat. "Miss Lawson, you do know that my parents and doctor have legal documents here in this school stating that I work best alone and it should be kept that way. Do you not know that?" he asked being as nice as he could right now without ripping anyone to shreds. His teacher just looked at him blankly. "I'm well aware of your situation, Mr. Gray. However this is a group project worth thirty five percent of your grade. You'll simply have to do it and deal with your issues later. Please go take a seat next to Miss Gilbert, now." she said, turning to the rest of the class and giving instructions. "Like Hell I am," he said, rather loudly. Mrs. Lawson just looked at him and blinked, as if trying to understand what he meant by that. Ian just looked to the rest of the class and gave an apologetic smile before gathering his stuff and leaving the classroom while hearing his teacher call after him.

He wasn't going to deal with this. He had had enough with other vampires messing around with his life. Mortal who didn't know when to back the ******** away. He was just simply going to do the one thing he knew best. "Transfer time," he muttered to himself as he walked towards the main office. Once he stepped inside, the secretary looked at him, raising an eyebrow. "You should be in class, Mr. Gray." she said sternly. "Oh, I know that Mrs. Holland," he said, being very polite to the old secretary. "But I'm just here to get my transcripts transferred over to Isidore Boarding Academy. I was going to wait til the end of the day to do this, but I just want to get it over with now and then start getting ready for school next week there." he said. Mrs. Holland nodded her head and started getting to work on the paperwork that needed to be faxed over. Sure, he could have easily lied right there - which he did. But he was going to get into that school no matter what the cost was. As long as it got him away from Gilbert, he was happy.

What's the worse she could do? Apply to the same boarding school with a student population of two thousand. Get accepted, and start going there? It was highly unlikely.

mood surprisingly stable.tablocation walking to hell.taboutfit
User Image
mood:pissed off - outfit:clothes - locatoin:gymnasium

Talking Talking

Hunter was definitely proud of herself. She made a big point to the school man whore. Broke his jaw, and was probably one of the toughest girls in the school and it was shown today. Plus, she couldn't wait for the obstacle course to be lain out in the gymnasium. She was literally going to continue kicking that Masons guy a**. That, and it was good practice for cage fighting. Oh yes, little Hunter was a marvelous cage fighter; against her father's best interest and wishes, it's been kept under the radar. She didn't need her father telling her again that he didn't want her following in his footsteps. That was probably another reason why she didn't want a boyfriend. She didn't want them to try and force her to stop doing what she loved to do. Wasn't it obvious that she was one of the best cage fighters and was on her way to be like her father? Her father couldn't see it apparently.

"Sweetheart, it won't be that easy. You got a lucky shot." Hearing that, she came out of her thoughts and back into reality, turning around to see the face that belonged with the voice that said that to her. Gabriel Masons. Breathing a little erratic, her hands formed into fists. Lucky? She had a lucky shot at him? That was pure bullshit. She calculated everything in her mind right until the exact moment when she needed to strike him at his weakest advantage point. However, she blinked and looked at his jaw. Didn't she break that? She could have sworn she dislocated it a couple minutes ago.

Shaking her head, Hunter watched with her arms folded against her chest as their gym teacher explained what was going to happen today in class. He got a couple of guys to help him out set out the obstacle course while the rest of the class was supposed to warm up. Heh, today was going to be a fantastic day. However, she was going to try her hardest to continue her training here in gym today and use her anger she had towards her advantage to having a good morning. It's not like she had anything better to do. In fact, it may come out in her favor at the end of first period. A healthy, stress free day was better than a stressed out one. And that was the truth.

When the obstacle course was lain out, Mr. Allston called out to Hunter. "Saxatores, come here!" he bellowed out. Smirking, she walked over to the gym teacher. "Yeah?" she asked, wondering what he wanted with her now. "You're going up first." he said, with a sly smile on his face. Great, she wanted to go first. She could easily be relaxed by finishing the obstacle course in about fiftee-- "Masons! You're going up against Saxatores." Hunter's jaw dropped open. He couldn't be serious, could he? Judging by his facial expression, he was dead serious and this just pissed Hunter off even more.

Pushing passed students who stood in her way, she practically shoved Masons out of the way as well when she headed over to the starting point of the obstacle course. "Alright! I changed my mind. Y'all are going to be playing one on one. One's going to try to finish making it to the end of the obstacle, the other is going to try to make you fail. Saxatores, you're going to go through the obstacle course. And Masons, you know what your role is." Mr. Allston said. Hunter just grinded her teeth together, pissed off. Hunter definitely wasn't looking forward to this. Though a light bulb came on. Huh. Perhaps this could be interesting. After all, there were many tricks up her sleeve. All she had to do was use them full force when the timing was right.

And that was exactly what Hunter planned on doing.

User ImageUser Image

Talk Talk Talk
                                  sahfjkhdjkhdsjkhjkdghdhgfhssgfhsgfhdshfdhsgfhfhdsjkgiurehgi

Jordan watched how they interacted with each other after she introduced them. It was more like an experiment of sorts. To see who would be daring enough to stay and chat with them knowing who their God parent was. To be perfectly honest, she was still surprised at her cousins. They were still part of the Big Three Gods who were supposed to be feared the most. Though the one God that they feared more than any other two of the big three was her own father. Honestly, she had no idea why. Sure, he dealt with Black magic, the fate sisters, and made sure Hell ran smoothly. But he was a general good guy. Well, in her opinion that was. Jordan wasn't truly scared of her father, but the reason to why is another story to tell on a different day.

"Zaresa, are you enjoying your stay?" Taking herself away yet again from her thoughts, she looked at Thana and nodded her head. "It seems to be going smoothly for now. Though we'll have to see." she said, giving her sister the only explanation she needed right at this moment. She knew that her young sister wanted to please her; to make her proud. But honestly all she wanted was for Thana to be happy with herself and make her own self proud of anything she accomplished. Jordan wouldn't actually show, express, or explain this to her sister however; she wasn't going to let people think of her as weak for having emotions. Emotions seemed to be dangerous to have and she didn't want to get caught up in it.

She watched silently, seeing in her sister's eyes that she was definitely curious about Ethan, a newcomer of the camp. Though Jordan also knew that she wanted to distance herself from him due to being afraid. It was too late for Jordan's own self to change what she's been through since she was a young child. But it wasn't too late to secretly help change Thana's life for the better. She needed friends, and that was simple as that. How was Jordan exactly going to do this? Well, she was going to fetch her Hell Hounds to help her out. With a silent, but deadly screeching whistle, she closed her lips and waited for her hounds to come. Ethan may just run for his life, but she was going to advise not running. It did provoke her pets after all.

Hearing her hounds howl, she knew they were on their way. She turned and looked at Thana and Ethan. "Oh, don't worry about those howls you just heard. It's just Kingsley and Karma." she said, trying to reassure Ethan more than anything else. "I might have to mention that they're hell hounds, so don't try running off when you see them. They like chasing things." she said, shrugging as if it was nothing out of the ordinary. Which it honestly wasn't. She felt two heads lay on her lap and she looked down. She used both of her hands and scratched their ears as she listened to her sister explain what Camp Halfblood was all about.

"Camp Halfblood is exactly what it sounds like. A camp for halfbloods. A camp for Demigods. It's supposed to be a place where we can relax, and learn to better ourselves, with other Demigods. The camp is only here to benefit us." She looked over at her sister, and then at Ethan. He at least needed to know something a bit more. "Be that as it may, Libittina," she began, looking down at her hounds who now sat up and looked at both Thana and Ethan carefully. Jordan looked back up at the two of them. "There are stranger things going to be happening here. He needs to start his training tonight, wouldn't you agree?" she asked, imposing the silent question that one of them should help him with his training when and if he decides to do it tonight or tomorrow morning.

It was only to help better Apollo's son. And maybe gain an ally in the end.

User Image

Talking Talking

hfjkhdkjsgjhgddfgjkfghsahfgdhsghjsdghfgh
User Image
mood:pissed off - outfit:clothes - locatoin:gymnasium

Talking Talking

One thing was certain, Hunter wasn't a happy camper. All of her muscles in her body were tensed up and that was not a good sign. She was going to exert all of her strength out to beat him to the finish line. When she was dead set on something, there was nothing that could stop her. She walked over to the start line with him and zoned him out. She didn't need him to talk to her; she didn't need him to say good luck or even wish her luck. Hunter was the type of woman who was sure of herself and her ever move. Once she got to the starting line, the only thing that Hunter did give Gabriel was the middle finger. There was no way that Gabriel was going to succeed in her mind. She had to listen to the coach yet again explain the rules. Why the hell did he feel the need to explain them in depth? She hadn't a clue and that honestly ticked her. She hated hearing the rules over and over again as if they were different.

When that long ordeal was done with, she heard the coach blow his whistle and she took off like a demon from Hell. She did front flips and back flips to keep him from trying to get her off course. Of course Hunter had other tactics up her sleeve she would use at a last resort. Though she wasn't planning on using any of them. Time was escaping her, and she didn't care. She used every movement tactic she knew to get away from him and make it to the finish line. Normally at her old school, no one could catch her. But this.. This was just not a good day to begin with. First she had to deal with Gabriel at the beginning of gym who was so stupid enough to put his hands on her hips. What was he thinking? That she was an easy sell to get into bed with? Ha! That honestly made her laugh on the inside without showing any emotion. After she had made it perfectly clear earlier with his dislocated jaw. That . . was another story. She could have sworn it was dislocated and yet he was absolutely fine. What the f**k was that all about?

It only took that one thought to get her caught off guard. She could feel herself trip, landing on the ground on her back. That was sure to leave a mark. Though something tripped over her. Before she even had time to move, someone landed right on top of her, their face planted right in the middle of her chest. Opening her eyes, she saw who it was. Luckily for him, Hunter did not breathe out fire. Just as she was about to move, he pinned her down to the floor. He leaned over her and Hunter wanted to just punch him out cold right now. Though it was kind of hard to do considering her hands were pinned down. "Gotcha," he said smirking. That just disgusted her tremendously. Though luckily she still had her legs available to her use. "You wish," she said simply. And that's when it began. Hunter kneed him right in the crotch and then pushed him right off of her. She got up and brushed herself off. "Note to the wise, don't ever piss off a professional wrestler's daughter." she said simply and walked away. She saw her friend Kat watching what had just happened and walked over there to her. "Saxatores! Principal's office now!" she heard the coach call out. She just rolled her eyes. If she got expelled, she was going to be so ******** pissed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff