Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Fatcat

reina's layout

Invisible Fatcat

User Image
                                                          exotic▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

僕らの揺るぎの無い 想いexokitty僕らの揺るぎの無い 想い
                                                                  in my HEAD.
                                                                      in my head, it's also a fleeting painful dream—
                                                              ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰exo-k▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰exo-k▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

the way we go and around, the shadows alongside each other are swaying
                                                            tab tab in my eyes, i feel heat, it's our dream with no doubt

❶. ( mood )exo-k❷. ( location )
                                                                  tab tab ❸. ( thoughts )

exoIT'S FAR BEYOND:IMAGINATION.

testing the text over here. just making sure that the positioning is fine. anyways I'm going to use this as a filler to see how long the text area is going to be. now i'm listening to history by exo and i have so many chat layouts to do, but it's okay. i miss being creative and doing chat layouts for fun instead of having to worry too much about school. i'm on summer vacation now anyways. okay, i need to also watch an mv too but right now i'm lazy to do so. btw, sora looks so pretty in this photoshoot. i really love her so much in here~ i'm reusing the same filler text that i used for sora so anyone reading this would be wondering why sora is mentioned in a guy's post. xD sorry! ( the character's actions go over here )

Invisible Fatcat

exo-kitty██████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image

User Image

`: oh il woo, but call me oli~ exotickitty`: mood
                                                                                  exo-kit`: location exotickitty `: love

User Image

testing the text over here. just making sure that the positioning is fine. anyways I'm going to use this as a filler to see how long the text area is going to be. now i'm listening to history by exo and i have so many chat layouts to do, but it's okay. i miss being creative and doing chat layouts for fun instead of having to worry too much about school. i'm on summer vacation now anyways. okay, i need to also watch an mv too but right now i'm lazy to do so. btw, sora looks so pretty in this photoshoot. i really love her so much in here~ i'm reusing the same filler text that i used for sora so anyone reading this would be wondering why sora is mentioned in a guy's post. xD sorry! the character's actions go over here

Invisible Fatcat

User Image

ek I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME.
                                                                          IF I CAN BE WITH YOU IN MY DREAMS LIKE THIS exo-kitI'M HAPPY, BECAUSE I CAN BE WITH YOU - WITH YOU.
                                                                          IF I CAN BE WITH YOU IN MY DREAMS LIKE THIS exo-kitI'M HAPPY, BECAUSE I CAN BE WITH YOU - WITH YOU.

HUSH HUSH HUSH HUSH !

exoek hwang ae mi exo×exoek mood
                                                                                    ----------
                                                                                    ek character/location exo×exoek love

User Image

User Image

filler text over here for ae mi. i am on my wayyyy, I can go the distance! I don't care how far! a very unbirthday to you, to you! okay I'll make a man out of youuuu. don't question why in the world I switched to three disney songs in a matter of seconds. I kept getting distracted that's why, lmao. okay more filler text over here and over there. but if you can bet before we're through, mister I'll make a man out of youuuu! tranquil as a forest, but on fire within. once you find your center, you are sure to winnnn! you're a spineless pale, pathetic lot! more i'll make a man out of you lyrics over here, lol. insert actions~

Invisible Fatcat

User Image

█████████████████ █████████████████

exo◞ LOOK BACK AT ME AT THAT TIME
                                                                                look at those black flowers that bloomed from your cruelty.
                                                                                look at those black flowers that bloomed from your cruelty.

`★ ▉▉ : choi kyung soo.
                                                                                      `★ ▉▉ : location
                                                                                      `★ ▉▉ : mood
                                                                                      `★ ▉▉ : not telling you.

exo➸ SINCE YOU GAVE ME LOVE,
                                                                                is it right for me to be in pain when you give me the goodbye as well?
                                                                                is it right for me to be in pain when you give me the goodbye as well?

filler text over here for ae mi. i am on my wayyyy, I can go the distance! I don't care how far! a very unbirthday to you, to you! okay I'll make a man out of youuuu. don't question why in the world I switched to three disney songs in a matter of seconds. I kept getting distracted that's why, lmao. okay more filler text over here and over there. but if you can bet before we're through, mister I'll make a man out of youuuu! tranquil as a forest, but on fire within. once you find your center, you are sure to winnnn! you're a spineless pale, pathetic lot! more i'll make a man out of you lyrics over here, lol. ( the character's actions go over here )

Invisible Fatcat

User Image

exo-kittyI MEAN, I CAN'T SEND YOU AWAY. exoI MEAN, PLEASE DON'T GO AWAY.exoI STILL LOVE YOU.

MAYBE THIS WILL KEEP STRONG AND IN 10 YEARS, THERE'S STILL NO ONE LIKE YOU.
                                                                          * TODAY, I WANNA SHOUT OUT TO YOU
                                                                          exotickitty'scodeyoexotickittyiscoolyo saying goodbye, hello hello now goodbye goodbye

o1 ▉▉ : call me tae hyun!
                                                                                      o2 ▉▉ : location
                                                                                      o3 ▉▉ : mood
                                                                                      o4 ▉▉ : food~ <3

filler text over here for ae mi. i am on my wayyyy, I can go the distance! I don't care how far! a very unbirthday to you, to you! okay I'll make a man out of youuuu. don't question why in the world I switched to three disney songs in a matter of seconds. I kept getting distracted that's why, lmao. okay more filler text over here and over there. but if you can bet before we're through, mister I'll make a man out of youuuu! tranquil as a forest, but on fire within. once you find your center, you are sure to winnnn! you're a spineless pale, pathetic lot! more i'll make a man out of you lyrics over here, lol. ( insert actions~

Invisible Fatcat

exotic▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

MEMORIZE && CAST THE MAGIC SPELL
                                                        exotickitty exo now shall we start?
                                                        exotickitty'scodingyodonotstealREADY GO!exokitREADY GO!exokitREADY GO!
                                                        ekA HAPPY MELODY ON TOP OF THIS GLITTERING STAGEexo-kittyA SMALL RINGING THAT MAKES MY HEART POUND
                                                        exo CAN YOU HEAR MY VOICE?
                                                        exotickittyyo I WANNA FLY TO THE SKY!

██: han mira
                                                                          ██: mellow
                                                                          ██: light city
                                                                          ██: background music~

testing the text over here. just making sure that the positioning is fine. anyways I'm going to use this as a filler to see how long the text area is going to be. now i'm listening to history by exo and i have so many chat layouts to do, but it's okay. i miss being creative and doing chat layouts for fun instead of having to worry too much about school. i'm on summer vacation now anyways. okay, i need to also watch an mv too but right now i'm lazy to do so. btw, sora looks so pretty in this photoshoot. i really love her so much in here~ i'm reusing the same filler text that i used for sora so anyone reading this would be wondering why sora is mentioned in a guy's post. xD sorry! the character's actions go over here

Invisible Fatcat

User Image

█████ ˟LISTEN: TO MY STORY
                                        exotic kitty's code yoi saw a falling star and i made a wish upon the tiny spark
                                        ek★ I HOPE MY WISH CAN BE HEARD TO THE SKY.
                                        DO YOU KNOW THE STORY OF YOU AND ME THAT IS SHINING IN THIS WORLD?

✦█║: seo byung chul exotic-kitty✦█║: mood
                                              ✦█║: thoughts

HEY, LOOK AT THE NIGHT SKYexo-kDO YOU KNOW WHY THAT GLITTERS?
                                        OUR MINDS BECOME A STAR WITH ONE ACCORD ✩◞
                                        ek—I WISH ⋆ I CAN SEE A: STARLIT NIGHT.

if you steal any of this coding from the layout, you will be reported and get an angry pm from a kitty. D<
            insert some filler text over here to figure out the alignment and all. somehow i can't tell the alignment so i'm
            going to keep guessing and hope that i'll find the perfect ending. one day these tears, and they'll all run dry.
            i won't have to cry, sweet goodbye. the way i wanted you to need me. someday someone is going to take
            your place. one day, i'll forget about you. you'll see i won't even miss you. someday, i know someone is going
            to be there. someday someone is going to love me, the way i wanted you to love me. then a couple more
            lines or words to fill this filler. my brain is too lazy to keep up with what nina is singing in someday. opps, haha.
            but then again i do love the song and it's been ages since i've heard of someday by nina. i'm really hungry now.
            ) insert actions of the character over here

Invisible Fatcat

User Image
          xxxxxxxxxixx⋆ ■ cho soo bin x⋆ ■ mood x⋆ ■ hyung and cookies~ *A*
          PLEASE DO NOT STEAL THIS LAYOUT OR ELSE YOU WILL GET A VERY ANGRY MESSAGE FROM TWO PEOPLE SINCE I DID NOT CREATE THIS LAYOUT.
          ██ ◟ BREATHE★FIRE». FLAMESPREADING !

texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext ★ ◟ action

Invisible Fatcat

User Image
                                                                User Image
                                                                exoticcoolcat██ . hwang ae mi~exoticcoolestcat██ . location
                                                                exoticcoolcat██ . moodexoticcoolestcat██ . love

insert some filler text over here that i don't know. i am sorta hungry at the moment. chen is now singing and his voice is just so angelic. ;A; why chen,
                          why. why is your voice so lovely? this is the last time i'll fall in loveeeeee~ yes, it's the last time i'll fall in love. XD the next time i settled for what felt so
                          close but without romance, you're never gonna fall. after everything i've learned; now it's finally my turn. last time i'll fall in love

Invisible Fatcat

User Image

User Image

↻▊: bottomless pit park taehyun~
                                                ↻▊: location
                                                ↻▊: i ♥ foooddd~

Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here.
                                Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here. Text goes here.
                                actions over here

Invisible Fatcat

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

User Image

❶. choi kyung sooexo❷. moodexo❸. love

actions over here

Invisible Fatcat

Invisible Fatcat

I'm singing my blues~

Invisible Fatcat

I'm singing my blues~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers