Ruthless Sex Symbol

16,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mood : Tired, Happy, Remenescent
Company : The Twins
Thoughts : I'm truly blessed, but how long can I keep it up?
Outfit: [X]
Clothes
      User Image

Ruthless Sex Symbol

16,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Company:No one, all by myself

Emotions:Sadness, Guilt, Fear, Worry and Lonliness

User Image

User Image

Ruthless Sex Symbol

16,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
User ImageUser Image

xxxx058255

Ruthless Sex Symbol

16,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100

Ruthless Sex Symbol

16,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
Three young men and three young women have been given the opportunity of a lifetime it would seem when a news ad runs asking for parents to submit their children to be stars of a new show. The ad has an unusual headline that simply reads 'Reality TV Show to Feature Arranged Marriage'. A TV network has decided that they wish to experiment with the age old question of if mommy and daddy really know best.

Shouldn't be too difficult, right? It's only their children's future and happiness that these parents are messing with right? And the children of course will be completely understanding and even grateful.

HA!

After some bribery or trickery, all participants signed away their lives to the network as well as have legally married their show partner. All their troubles of having to work to find someone they think will be their life partner is taken from their hands and given to their parents. The parents and executives did their homework though and think they've made good pairs, but this is an arranged marriage on a reality show, so anything can happen.

Their daily lives will be monitored while stuck in a large house together, away from society. No phone, internet, newspaper, nothing. It is just the group of them trapped together in their home, watched by millions via the camera’s all over the house and being forced to get along. Or at least tempted to get along for the sake of their housemates.

Of course, not everything is going to be smooth and not everyone is going to love the man or woman they have been paired with, but it is sure to make for good TV! Of course the prizes also make it worth it. Couples who manage to stick it out for the show and find they have fallen in love or want to work on the marriage will receive large bonus checks. Any couple that falls apart though, they will have their divorce legal fees paid for and sent their separate ways. Seems worth it huh?

So what do you say? Care to join the experiment and become a reality TV star? Care to share with the rest of the world as you either fall in love or fall apart? Put those fingers to the keys and give it a try then because there’s only one way to know if it’s going to work or not!

Ruthless Sex Symbol

16,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
Contestants One and Two –

These two have known each other their whole lives. Their parents were best friends and forced the two together in the hopes that love would one day blossom between them. They’ve always been close, but it took a party at a mutual friend’s house to take their relationship to the next step. It’s been three months since they started dating and the couple seems to be doing fairly fine. Their parents are impatient however.

The two have been forced into the marriage for one reason or another. After such a short dating period, the question on if they are really a good match or not is being called into question. While their parents may think so, these two obviously need to figure out if they are ready yet to be married or if parting isn’t such a bad idea.

Contestants Three and Four –

These two were complete opposites in high school. She was wild and crazy, he was quiet and nerdy. She used to pick on him and used to dream of the day reality would knock her on her a**. Their parents however seem to think there’s something there that will make them a good pair and so they’ve been matched together.

They couldn’t ever say a nice word to each other when they were classmates, three years later, have things changed for them? Have they both grown out of that childish phase of mocking each other and trying to emotionally damage one another? Only time will tell what will happen with these two, but one thing is sure, it won’t be a dull moment in their room!

Contestants Five and Six –

These two are complete strangers. Their parents are desperate to get them married off for one reason or another and so they think their coupling is the best bet. They know absolutely nothing about each other and so they are more of the under dogs. They have never spoken before, seen each other, they didn’t even grow up in the same state and so they are starting from square one already married.

Will there be a spark between them? Will it be too much for them to remain married to a total stranger? Or is their disadvantage the very thing that will bring them close enough to see it through? Being married to someone you don’t know can’t always be an easy thing but can these two make it work?

Ruthless Sex Symbol

16,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
Reservation -

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
First✭Middle✮Last
Age✭Numerals (19-24)✮Spelled Out
Contestant✭Number✮What Number Contestant (Girls-Even/Boys Odd)
Like✭Like✮Like
Dislike✭Dislike✮Dislike
Model✭Used✮Name of Model
Tricked/Bribed✭By✮Username

Skeleton -

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
First✭Middle✮Last
Age✭Numerical (19-24)✮Spelled Out
Contestant✭Number✮What Number Contestant (Girls-Even/Boys Odd)
Likes✭Likes✮Likes
Dislike✭Dislikes✮Dislikes
Personality Trait✭Personality Trait✮Personality Triat
History✭Bio (1-4 Paragraphs)✮
Secrets✭Any secrets you might have✮
Tricked/Bribed✭By✮Username

Ruthless Sex Symbol

16,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Cause I don't wanna lose you nowThe vacancy that sat in my heart Is a space that now you holdShow me how to fight for nowAnd I'll tell you baby, it was easyComin' back into you once I figured it outYou were right here all along

Feeling:Confused, Scared, Worried, Unsure
Thoughts:What is he going to say when he sees me?
Outfit:Meeting Outfit

User Image
xxxxxxAmber sat in the back of the limo that was taking her from the airport to the beautiful mansion where the show would take place. She knew she shouldn't refer to it as just the show, after all it was her life now. She was now married to her best friend and short time boyfriend, who just happened to be the father of her secret baby. Not complicated right? She had this terrible feeling in her gut that he wasn't thrilled to be married to her and he'd be even less thrilled when he found out about the baby they were having. All she had to do was find a way to tell him...
xxxxxxShe dropped her eyes from the window and down to her lap where she had all sorts of papers. They were all on the subject of arranged marriages, everything from statistics, to testimonials to news articles. She hoped they would bring her some comfort or really anyone else in the house since she feared she wasn't the only one uneasy or unamused. She had gotten that feeling when she had been told that she was going to be traveling with a counselor and a cameraman. She had been told it was highly encouraged to talk to them about whatever was on her mind, to get viewers into her story, but she couldn't bring herself to say anything. She wasn't sure what she would even say. Hi, I'm pregnant? My husband is my best friend but we haven't talked since getting 'married'? My parents tricked and bribed me into signing over my life for this stupid experiment? Yeah, as if the producers would like that....
xxxxxxShe remained closed lipped as the car pulled up in front of the mansion. She gathered her two bags she'd packed, having had everything else already brought to the house weeks before filming had started. She couldn't help but be struck by the beauty of the house, but didn't say anything out loud. She simply kept her eyes forward and walked into the house. She headed straight upstairs where she'd been instructed her room was the first on the left. She really didn't care what the house looked like or what was in it, it wasn't ever going to be her home. She threw her bags on the floor before flopping down on the bed face first and screaming into a pillow.
xxxxxx
xxxxxx

Ruthless Sex Symbol

16,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
Tonight's a countdown'Til the day we're not aroundThen you're goneAnd we're on with our livesI don't want an ending

Clothing
Music
Feeling: Terrified, Unsure, Nostalgic, Depressed...
Company: My triplets

xxxxAristaline fidgeted with her phone, chewing on her lower lip nervously. She had received several calls from her in-law's secretaries, wanting to know when she was going to be able to contact them again. They were anxious to see their grandchildren again, that much she knew, but why she had to take them to their country, she'd never understand. They had come to visit her three times sure, but it was easier for them to come see her than it was for her to go to them. Also granted, they were the King and Queen of their land, but was that any excuse? It was so hard to get the triplets well enough together to come on this little outing, she couldn't imagine trying to get them all to their father's home country. Well, their adoptive father's country anyway...
xxxxAs if she couldn't think things could get more complicated in her life, things did. Her husband, a kind and gentle man who she had accidentally snapped at in a fit of rage, had turned out to be more than the businessman he had claimed to be. His name was Adrian Rupert Moethus, Prince and heir to his family's throne. Shocker. She didn't find this out however until their third date, six weeks after they'd met. It was the day she had found out she was pregnant with another man's baby. He had been so kind to her, understanding and had begged her to marry him. To let him become the father of her unborn children and to become his Princess. What girl in her right mind would say no to someone like that? So we married in six days, his parents came to oversee the short and tiny wedding and he told the world he was the father of my three babies. He died on his way home from the airport, having spent three weeks with his family, making preparations for the kids and her to join his family. He was killed in a car accident, hit by a drunk driver. She had been devastated, but there wasn't anything she could do except do her best to hold it all together and carry on.
xxxxCarrying on meant going on with what she had started and landing a spot a new show and doing her best to raise three infants on her own. She knew none of the three would remember Adrian and that pained her since he had loved them so much. Their biological father was god knew where and so she had to work to make things as normal as she could for them. They didn't even know who they really were.
xxxxHell, even Adrian didn't know what they were. The kids were special in a supernatural way, something only Aristaline thought she could explain. She herself wa a siren, but only half. Her mother was a siren who had dropped her off on her father's front porch when she was only days old. Her father did his best to raise her normally, but that wasn't always what was allowed. She was able to charm speak, where her mother could sing and entice people, Aristaline simply had to speak to get her way.
xxxxA good example of this? She had convinced her agent this time with her friends was gonna be good for her. She set her phone back down and forced herself to concentrate on driving. She knew exactly where she was heading and the road was so deserted, she didn't have to pay too close of attention to it. She did look in her rearview mirror and smile at her angels. "Everyone alright back there?". She asked with a soft laugh, hoping they could hold out just a few minutes longer.

Ruthless Sex Symbol

16,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

BartenderCards DealerLadies Man

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Ruthless Sex Symbol

16,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

BartenderCards DealerLadies Man

Does it look like I've got everything under control?I'm good at faking itThe ice is getting thin but I'm the only one who knowsI'm only making it up

User Image
                        User Image
                        User Image

Ruthless Sex Symbol

16,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
Ace Goddess

Ruthless Sex Symbol

16,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100

Six friends grew up in the same small town together and all lived in the same tiny neighborhood. They were thick as thieves and nothing it seemed could ever break them apart, or so it was thought. They each promised one another that when they grew up, they would get engaged, be happily married and have wonderful children together. They even had a small 'ceremony' where they 'got married' and exchanged Ring Pop's as a promise to each other. Things seemed perfect for them until they reached high school and suddenly the band the three boys started in middle school hit it big time and everything changed for them.

Girl One and Boy One started seriously dating in middle school and stayed together all through high school as well. During their senior year of high school the two got married because she was set to go off to Hollywood to start her acting career just after graduation, she was pregnant with their first child and the two didn't want to wait any longer. It started out great for the two of them but all the stress of acting, being away from home, missing her friends, taking care of the baby alone and the boy’s schedules with the band started to get to her after only two years of marriage. After finding out she was pregnant with twins, she up and left one day while Boy One and the band left for an eight month world tour. She went back to the small town to raise their first child and have her twins with her old friends help while he continued on with his tour. Neither one of them spoke of their divorce to anyone and hid their true feelings about each other. She never told Boy One about being pregnant the second and so he has no idea that she has more of his children. He hasn’t even seen their first child since the night before he left for the eight month tour. He’s been paying child support, but he hasn’t even been able to speak with his first child since she left, gaining full custody thanks to his irregular schedule.

Girl Two and Boy Two got together as an official couple senior year, just after their friend’s wedding. When she got pregnant shortly afterwards, he almost quit the band to be with her, the two also planning on getting married. All those plans halted when she lost the baby, putting a damper on all their plans. They grew more distant and when it came time for him to leave for the tour, she stayed behind, the two agreeing that time apart would do them good. She ended up focusing more of her time and effort into writing and even got one of her books published. This led to her becoming one of America’s top authors, getting to the top of the New York Best Seller’s list week after week, creating a very popular fandom. Her name in the press almost as much as his name, it’s made him face a lot of things. His fears and his hopes as well as dreams. He’s ready to settle down and try to start the life the two attempted before but he’s not sure if she’d want to settle for him after not having had a good relationship for so long as well as with all they’ve been through as a couple.

Girl Three and Boy Three are still a couple and have been together as a couple since fifth grade. They deal with the distance and his being part of one of the biggest bands of the year in their own way. They hate seeing what’s happening to their friends but they fight to keep their relationship together. She’s starting to grow impatient though, stuck in the small town while he gets to travel all over the place and he’s scared he’s going to lose her because of it. He’s not yet ready to settle down, get married and have a family just as he had promised when they were little just yet, while she has a little secret. A couple of weeks after visiting him on his last tour stop, she found out that she's pregnant with his baby. He doesn't know it yet since she hasn't had the time to tell him, but getting more and more into the life of a rock star like Boy One, it’s a lot of questions. She is ready for them to have a family and to be a real one at that, but she isn’t sure how she can convince him without spilling her secret. Seeing her best friend struggle with the children of his fellow band-mate obviously has made things hard for her and it’s starting to affect their relationship. While he has no idea she’s pregnant, he does know he’s keeping a secret and he’s not too thrilled about it either.

With the band doing so well and their last tour doing so incredible, the boys have decided to take a short break and return home to visit their old friends and family as well as just rest and get some much needed relaxation time. They each expect to come home and have things be just as they were, maybe even get the sparks back that they need to keep their long forgotten vows, but will the girls allow it? Will this break do them some good or ruin everything?

****Note: It's been eight years since the six graduated from high school. The only ones who don't know about Girl One having the twins are Boy One and Boy Two, all three girls and Boy Three know she had Boy One's twins. Only Girl One knows about Girl Three's pregnancy and is helping to hide it for the time being. The band's not breaking up or broken up, they're just simply taking a short break.****

1 - Intro Post
2 - Plot Line
3 - Rules
4 - Characters
5 - Special Information
6 - Opening Post

Ruthless Sex Symbol

16,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
⋇⊰I wanna see your face,⊱⋇⊰And know I made it home.⊱⋇⊰If nothing is true,⊱⋇⊰What more can I do?⊱⋇⊰I am still painting flowers for you.⊱
User Image
Clothing
Music
Feeling: Confused, Happy, Scared, Crazy
Company: Myself

User ImageAll the best people are mad.User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash