xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx C h e r y l x F l e u r x R e n a l d e

User Image
User Image

This, is the 【Book】 I never read,
These are the 【Words】 I never said
This is the 【Path】 I'll never tread
These are the 【Dreams】 I dream instead

════════════════════════════

"Excellent work Cheryl - San." The emotionless judge said. Three judges. Three scores would tally up and decide her fate. The three judges before the young lady would determine if she had the skills to continue with her career as a dancer.

This is the life of Cheryl Fleur Renalde.

"We will be giving the cuts as soon as the audition for the rest of the dancers are done." The mellowed tone voice of one of the judges spoke to her. He smiled pleasantly, and for once she felt some what at peace. Maybe she really did make the cut. "Alrighty then, your dance was beautiful and classic." The male continued, 'Of course it was.' It might've sounded shallow if she spoke it out loud but Cheryl kept it to herself. "You moved with grace and precision. Tell me ho-" The judge was cut off by another feloow judge. Only this judge had cold eyes that seemed to be trying to figure her out more.

"Dreams. What are they?" Simple question, but Cheryl knew if she didn't answer it carefully her chances of the cut was going to be zero. "Excuse me?" Her light French accent rang out as she inquired. "Your dreams. What are you dreams?" The other two judges looked in awe at him. Clearly it was a stupid question to as at a DANCE audition. Cheryl took a moment, trying to piece the right words together before speaking.

"Light one is working! What about light two?!" The workers that were testing the lights above them were clearly not worried about what was going on below them. They clearly chose an excellent time to test out the newly bought lights. Couldn't they have found a better time to test them out? It didn't matter, they weren't loud nor were they an disturbance to the below. They tested the lights, turning them on one by one and then turning them off. If only they knew they left one on...

"My dream is to make my mark on the world. I want to show the world my talent and skills. I want to inspire other to follow with their ddreams, as have I." Her voice rang with confidence throughout the whole stage. Nothing could compare to the level of confidence her voice showed. It clearly impressed the judges because each one gave a small smile in approval.

"Thank you. You may exit now. Do tell the next young lady to come in for her audition." The judge stood up as he spoke. He gestured towards the exit which lead to the changing room. Cheryl gave a bow, and took her leave. As soon as she exited the stage she gave a very relieved sigh as she looked towards the next ballerina. Cheryl nodded towards her, signaling it was her turn. Cheryl had a good feeling about her audition. Heading towards her locker, she went to get dressed.

The light the worker were testing but forgot to turn off suddenly caught on fire. The fire started out small but slowly grew bigger and bigger. Before anyone realized the fire caught onto another light and from there it spread lik wildfire. The whole thing came crashing down, turning the stage into a fiery stage of hell. "Everyone! Evacuate! Fire! Fire!" The frantic workers, judges, and dancers yelled, coughing in between from the smoke. Everyone scrambled out towards the exit, arriving outside of the building. Everyone except Cheryl.

Cheryl hummed her favorite tune while getting dressed. She just only finished wrapping her scarf around her neck when the smell of smoke started to reach her nose. Her nose wrinkled at the stench as she headed towards the smell. Common sense told her to find an exit, but her curiosity got the better of her. Pushing the door open, Cheryl's eyes set sight on the fire of hell. The smoke filled her lungs as she hastily shut the door with a slam. Didn't anyone know she was here? Did they not check? Her already feeble legs forced themselves to move, trying to find the exit. The smoke was like a poison. It entered her body but didn't leave. Cheryl's legs gave in and she came crashing down. Somehow finding the strength to crawl, she inched her way towards what seemed like the exit. Her hopes started to rise but was quickly crushed when part of the cieling came crashing down on her. Too weak to push it away, Cheryl layed there under the rubble. Calling for help. Her screams of help rang through the whole building but was quickly dimished by dying coughs. The flames that engulfed her no longer felt painful, she couldn't feel anything. Was this what dying felt like? Was this what her brother and grnadmother felt like on their dying day? If so, it was not painful.

Cheryl felt herself stir as if she were asleep. Wait. She was dead..Right? Her eyes flashed open as she surveyed her surroundings. People, lights, noise, the living! Cheryl found herself standing up. Wait, was she sitting or was she only sleeping? What was happening? Questions rushed through her mind as panic started to settle in her. Her hand threw themselves in her jacket pocket and found a note? DeepSip. Destination...Game? Another chance at life. Clearly this was some mad man's game. Cheryl bit the inside of her cheek and crumpled the paper up. She shoved it back into her pocket and found a cell phone and two pins. A reaper pin and a Healing pin. The note explained their uses and what not but Cheryl didn't believe the nonsense. She saw a group of girls. A smile sppread across her face as she approached them.

"Hello. How are y-" The girls walked straight past her. As if she wasn't even there. With a trembling hand she pulled out a piece of paper. This time she carefully read the note with fear, for every word of it was true. She was dead. Her scarf showed signs of scorch marks, but her body did not. Closing her eyes, she opened them again. This time much calmer. Her first objective...A partner. She needed a partner who could fight for themself and herself. She needed a partner that was strong and reliable. For her pin was the pin of healing.

ooc: sorry! didn't know how to start ; 3 ;

Health: Fine.
                                            Emotion: Strangely Calm.
                                            Currently at: Scramble Crossing.
                                            Partner: No one yet.
                                            Pin: Reaper pin and Heal.

══════════════════════════════

ouтғιт sтorιes sтorιes sonɢ sтorιes sтorιes нeαят

Dapper Raider

User Image

xxx X cheryl fleur renalde
                                                          . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .rudeseductivecold
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T H E . C I R C U S || t h e . r i n g m a s t e r

xxxxxxxxCome one! Come all!
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxWelcome to my show.

Messy. Messy, messy, messy. The start of the new year wasn't how Cheryl would ever thought it would be. She thought that on the first day of her 'job' she'd be able to entertain the guest and such, but no, she had to put it off for a couple of days. Why? Well her orders for the exotic animals were suppose to arrival in front of her circus tent in the morning in their cages but got delayed, her workers abandoned her, and she slept in her tent again. Looks like her goal for a home has to be put off for a while until she got everything in order.

The exotic animals she ordered were not new animals, so to say, but they were animals that were familiar with her, and most importantly her animal tamer. If the tamer and the animals didn't have a good enough relationship how on Earth would the show be like? Chaotic, nonetheless. Then again, some people may call her just as mad because the thought was quite interesting.

"What the hell do you mean by that?!" Her voice was dressed in frustration as she yelled at the person through the phone. Cheryl of course was trying to get a speedy delivery in her 'order' but of course it was denied. Although, it didn't stop her from trying to argue her way through. "What?! Don't you dare hang up on me, you son of-" With that, her argument with the delivery guy ended with the deathening 'beeeep'. Cheryl couldn't believe what had happened, honestly. Running a hand through her loose curly hair, she tried to untangle her thoughts.

She wasn't cut out for the hard life of an average (to her definition) citizen. She yearned for the sea again. Her eyes had fallen as she ventured forth in her fantasy world. The pearl, her crew, the rum. It was a dream she would always try to fall desperately in forever. Could someone like herself find happiness in a new life? Could she find a different form of happiness like a certain someone? It was a difficult question to answer. While her mind drifted into the familiar feelings of 'happiness', Cheryl began to lose herself in her dream.Of course, dreams come to an end and her's did as well when a cool breeze blew against her high cheek bones. Sighing, Cheryl thought she should do something in the meantime. Maybe more advertisment...It was true she didn't get much done except turn a hankerchief into a rose and give a girl her business card...Pathetic.

Walking around the valley, Cheryl passed many shops, stores, and a clinic. All that held immense potiental customers to her circus, but of course Cheryl was lost in thoughts. There was too much on her mind. The workers were quite a mystery at the moment, the animals; she had no ******** idea when they'd get here, and the alcohol...She didn't even get any last night! This life was changing her habbits too fast...Especially her alcoholic habbit. Then again, it wasn't much of a habbit if she never gotten herself drunk. For a woman, Cheryl could hold her place in a drinking competition.

Walking by a farm with some sheeps and what not, Cheryl couldn't help but spot something sitting on a sheep amongst the white flock of sheeps. Strange, was there an odd ball? Same as her? Cheryl climbed over the fence that penned the sheep in and made her way to the 'odd ball'. Too much of her surprise, it was a mere cat...and dog. The duo seemed to be having a staring contest...Strange. Under normal circumstances, Cheryl would've already grabbed the cat and hug it to death. She had a soft spot for cats. Why? Well, the legend of bad luck about the black cats and good luck of white cats made Cheryl become fascincated by them, in a strange way. 'How cute~' She thought, pratically screaming it in her head. Cheryl had to cover her mouth with one hand, out of sheer embarrasment, even though there wasn't anything to be embarassed about.

song/ooc:

Take what you can!-----------
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
And give nothing back!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Dapper Raider

User Image

cheryl | fleur | renalde
                      00000↘↘ miss little paris france ●

"Life is beautiful, too bad you can't see it."

█████████████████████ ████████ █████ ██

Dapper Raider

you hurt me once ███
i _ n e a r l y_ d i e d ███
but when your hurt me twice███

User Image███████ ████___

███████ ████___
i ' m l o v i n g t h e w a y y o u l i e

__TextText"SpeechSpeech"TextText'ThoughtsThoughts'TextText

j a c e . . f e l l n e r

Dapper Raider

User Image

Hush up
                                                                  And listen

Cause the fail
                                                                  T h exD i n o s a w rxi sxt a l k i n gx < 3

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

TextTextTextTextTextText 8D

Dapper Raider

User Imagen e l l i e N e l l i e && J a c e j a c e // f e l l n er
------------- F e l l n e r

xxx Nellie & Jace Fellner. How the hell are these two even related?! Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text "Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech" Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

xxxText Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text "Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech" Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

The apples never fall far from the tree.
But who knows how far the apples will fall from each other?

Dapper Raider

User Image

x x x x x x x x• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •x xL e e D o n g H a e

User Imagexxx┗ T E A C H E R ┛
x x x x x x x x x x x x

xxxTextTextText

x x x x x x x x x
      ┗ S I N G E R ┛

Dapper Raider

User Imagerocket S h e r y l i'm a rocketeerless
------------- K w a n

xxxText Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text "Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech Speech" Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning.
But anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Dapper Raider

User Imagerocket T i f f a n y i'm a rocketeerless
------------- H w a n g

Dapper Raider

User Image

- - - - - - - - - - kimberlee ong - - -
                                      ooooooooit's hard living up to expectations
                                      ooooooooso just try your best and have fun

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

TextTextText"SpeechSpeechSpeech"TextTextText'ThoughtsThoughtsThoughts'TextTextText
                                  Eh, could use a bit of editing...

Dapper Raider

User Imagerocket S h e r y l i'm a rocketeerless
------------- K w a n

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff