- Report Post
- Posted: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 03:36:34 +0000
I wonder if anyone misses me.
If anyone paid attention, they'd notice me.
Like everyone else, I had a name.
- Cheryl Fleur Renalde
But I told people to call me something else.
- Cherry or Cherry Cheryl
I always knew which way I went.
I can't believe I died. I wasn't even that old.
Was it my fault? Did I keep everyone away?
I can remember the good things.
- • Strawberry cakes. Sweet, delicate, angelic dessert. The flavors dances on her tongue as if they were dancing to beethevon.
• Music. What's a ballerina with a dislike to music?
• Books. Every page of a book is like an adventure. Her eyes just crave for knowledge.
• Dancing. It's a hard world in the entertainment industry. But Cheryl's one of the few that made it through. Too bad the good die young.
• Coffee. Without coffee fueling as energy for her she wouldn't have worked so hard towards her career.
• Family. Her family means everything to her. Even if they didn't support her dream as a ballerina.
• Friends. They were the support and base she needed to get going in her career.
• Roses. They're beautiful. Red, white, the rare blue.
Everyone's got a special something.
- Cheryl was a upcoming soon to be professional ballerina.
There are some things I don't miss.
- • Pickles. Disgusting green sour things. They're just wannabe cucumbers.
• Magazines. They're just full of gossip and celebrities.
• Time. There isn't enough time in the world for her. If only it would slow down.
• Neon colors. Blinding. Ugly. Enough said.
• Rain. It makes her sick. Cheryl is easily ill, and rain will make her run a fever.
I still can't believe that I, I...
- Cheryl died in a stage audition. She was auditioning for the main role. She would've gotten it if the stage lights weren't being tested during the time. The lights caught on fire, the whole building bursted into flames. Now if that piece of equipment didn't fall on her and trapped her in the burning building then she'd be very much alive right now. Poor girl. No one heard her screams of help.
And now, my most precious thing has been taken.
- The blue rose choker. The choker was her good luck charm that her elder brother gave her before he died in a airplane crash. Death seems to bring chaos to her family the most.
I may never have an end to my story.
- Cheryl is a delicate ballerina. She lived the life anyone wanted to live. She had a loving family, a mother and father who loved each other very much, and a brother that supported her decisions when her parents did not. Cheryl took on dancing as a ballerina when she was only five years old. She learned from her grandmother; whom was still young and able; and as the years went by Cheryl started to tread on a path that she could not bear to turn away from. When she turned thirteen her grandmother died from cancer. Cheryl knew her inspiration was going to leave her sooner or later, but little did she know that things started going awary.
The blue choker her brother gave her was a going away present. Her brother was going to America to study and wanted something for Cheryl to remember him by. Things started looking up for her when she got the choker, but when a certain plane crashed, so did her heart. Out of all the planes that were flying, the plane her brother was on had to be the one. Grief swept her family, they lost a loved one from cancer and now another from a crash. Cheryl thought the deaths were going to end, but little did she know, she was next to greet death himself.
It was an early winter morning. Cheryl rehearsed her dance for months for this audition. Everything depended on the audition. She chose, "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies". A classic dance. In the middle of her dance, the lights were being tested. For what? She did not know but they were being tested. One of the lights overheated and caught fire. The fire spread to another light and another, and soon the whole thing came crashing down. Everyone evacuated safely, except her. A piece of wood came crashing down on her. She wasn't strong enough to move it on her own. Her screams for help couldn't be heard. And so the ballerina with so much promised died on stage.
I guess who I was back then is irrelevant. Today is all that matters.
- Cheryl is well mannered. Her mother and fathe taught her right. She isn't much of a fighter, but with her (deceased) brother's help Cheryl is able to use guns, knives, and other dangerous weapons. Cheryl is of course kind hearted and sweet. Her tongue can't grace the hellish words she learned over the years. She is very vicious when it comes to it, but that side is kept away most the time.
I guess it's not worth thinking about. There's a new problem, now.
- In this crazy place, I'm one of them.
- Player Seven.
I was given power to finish this game.
- Reaper Pin.
And I'll damn well use it!
I swear I'll finish this, one way or another.
- To get another chance of life. Her career is a dream she still wants to fullfill. Cheryl wants to make her mark on the world, as a dancer.
Sometimes I hear this voice in my head.
- The Dinosawr
Why this place? Why Shibuya?
- It's like a heartbeat.
- ASimply a dancer.
Some noteworthy possessions.
You may have overlooked it...
- Belly button piercing.