Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
                                                          User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                                                                      Min-Ho Yoo
                                                                                                        xxxxxxStudent

ROLE: Art Scholarship
                                                                                                    COLOR: Yellow
                                                                                                    GENDER: Male
                                                                                                    AGE: Eighteen
                                                                                                    FACE CLAIM: Leeteuk
                                                                                                    USERNAME: Alseia

Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

First Last
                                          xxxxxxTitle

ROLE: Role here
                                      COLOR: What color level?
                                      SPECIALIZATION: What is their specific talent? Art? Painting? Rap? Piano?
                                      BIRTHDAY: Month and Day
                                      PREFERENCE: Heterosexual? Bisexual? Homosexual? Pansexual? Demisexual? Asexual?
                                      FACE CLAIM: Name of model used
                                      USERNAME: Username here

More Information

BIO: two paragraphs minimum, be sure to describe how they got their scholarship!

Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Min-Ho Yoo
                                          xxxxxxStudent

ROLE: Art Scholarship
                                      COLOR: Yellow
                                      SPECIALIZATION: Oil/Acrylic Paintings
                                      BIRTHDAY: 02/25
                                      PREFERENCE: Homosexual
                                      FACE CLAIM: Leeteuk

More Information

BIO: Minho was raised in an average Korean household. His father worked hard every day for a large corporation and his mother stayed home and took care of Minho and his twin sister Minhae. They always had enough money to survive. That is until the day that Minho's father was laid off. Money began to disappear at a rapid pace and the family eventually moved to an unsavory area. Their apartment was cramped and the food wasn't as amazing as it used to be. At the time Minhae wanted to attend a slightly expensive high school. Minho opted to drop out of school so his parents could pay for Minhae instead.

It was then that Minhae sent in ten of Minho's old paintings into the Yeppuda Academy school board. Two weeks later the letter came in. The scholarship letter. Minhae left for her school and Minho began to attend the Academy from his house. His fellow Art students always view his neighborhood as 'artsy', but Minho hates it. He prays that he'll one day be able to leave this disgusting neighborhood and go back home. His father recently found a job, but it doesn't pay much.

His sole faith is that he'll be able to become famous one day and leave this neighborhood.

Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Kang-Dae Choi
                                          xxxxxxParliament Member

ROLE: Mafia Lord's Son
                                      COLOR: Purple
                                      BIRTHDAY: 08/09
                                      PREFERENCE: Heterosexual
                                      FACE CLAIM: Kibum Kim

More Information

BIO: Kang-dae was four when his mother ran away. He didn't quite remember why she did it. Something about his father being too broken on the inside. Either way..Kang-Dae's mother ran away. Kang's father was enraged and sent him thugs out to find her. A week later Kang was facing his mother again, but there was a hole in her head. He remembered his father picking him up and smiling at him. "That's what happens to anyone who betrays our family."

Kang-Dae was raised in a mostly male household. He was only seven when he firmly grasped what his 'family' was. His father was the strongest and most brutal mafia lord in all of South Korea. His influence stretched far and wide. His vengeance and violence was shown to all. It was only when Kang was seven when he figured out why the other children stared at him. Why the other children ran when he came to play. At that time Kang-Dae cried, but later on he was introduced to a girl. The Chaebol's Heir. Their father's were friends.

The Chaebol's heir was the only one who didn't fear him. Kang was angered that she wasn't afraid at the time, but at the same time he was grateful to have a friend. Over the years they have continued to be friends and now their 'group' has grown with the other Purple Crown's. Kang knows that one day he'll have to succeed to his father's throne, but in truth he's afraid for the day that he'll have to bring a woman into that life. What if the same thing that happened to his mother happens to who he loves?

Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageUser Image

★ THE KING STANDS ★ UPON HIS BROKEN ★ KINGDOM
                                                          xxxxxxxxandx wondersx whatx whenx it xwill xchange
                                                          ████ xHEHOLDSHISBREATHASHE xINHALES DEEP
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxandx wishesx forx fate'sx string

Text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking. This is random stuff that I am typing so that you can get the affect of what your text would look like. I like cheese. This cheese right here is quite tasty. If someone pooped cheese I would probably eat it.. didn't I see you in China? You're real major for a minor! I like cheese. I'm a street fighter. This cheese right here is quite tasty. If someone pooped cheese I would probably eat it.. didn't I see you in China? You're real major for a minor! I like cheese. I'm a street fighter. I'm thinking or doing something. Chinese noodles with cheese taste like cheese and noodles. Just don't think. Just do! I wish I could run and fly like a bird! Sometimes I'll fall, but I'm sure I'll stand up.

Text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. Chinese noodles with cheese taste like cheese and noodles. Just don't think. Just do! I wish I could run and fly like a bird! Sometimes I'll fall, but I'm sure I'll stand up. This is random stuff that I am typing so that you can get the affect of what your text would look like. I like cheese. This cheese right here is quite tasty. If someone pooped cheese I would probably eat it.. didn't I see you in China? You're real major for a minor! I like cheese. I'm a street fighter. This cheese right here is quite tasty. If someone pooped cheese I would probably eat it.. didn't I see you in China?

"My cheese just fell on my skirt!"

text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. I feel like there's something in the closet. Tell me. Tell me. Do you hear that noise? Do you see that shadow? There is something in my closet! He tells me how he is my friend! Trouble is my friend, trouble is my friend.

Trouble is a foe?

Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
CHEAP
CHEAP
CHEAP CHEAP
CHEAP
CHEEP
CHEEP CHEEP
CHEEP CHEEP
SEEP SEEP
REAP REAP
MEEP
MEEP

Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
alseia
CHEAP
CHEAP
CHEAP CHEAP
CHEAP
CHEEP
CHEEP CHEEP
CHEEP CHEEP
SEEP SEEP
REAP REAP
MEEP
MEEP

Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageUser Image

Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅs ᴀʀᴇ very hard to find in our day and age. The true vampire blood has been transferred to unsavory hosts and has besmirched the once regal name that awaited those who entered the clan. Rarely are vampires born of two vampire bloods for there are only those who have been transformed midway through their lives. Though this doesn't mean there aren't Purebloods in our society.

Tʜᴇ Vᴀsʜʙᴇᴄᴋ's have been the most affluential of all the vampire families since the Italian Renaissance almost 600 years ago. Their wealth steadily grew as the hundreds of years flew by. Their affluence grew steadily as the hundreds of years flew by. Their power grew steadily as the hundreds of years flew by. Their last names have changed and as have their faces. Their pureblood causes them to age very slowly. A year in growth for a human is equivalent to almost more than fifty for them. Their lifestyles have changed as well. They have stood by as times have changed. Viewing all the societies and their trends. Watching as everything they knew faded and transformed into something new. They stood at the top of the world. There was nothing to challenge them... right?

Tʜᴇ Fᴜʀᴛᴏɴ's are a family of mismatched beings. The Alpha, the mother, and her husband, the Omega, ran away from their old pack to be together. Along their travels they took in younger werewolves as their children in addition to their own. Over the years their pack has grown and grown. Their children, both by blood and by soul, have been nurtured by the love of their parents. They have been bonded together by the trials of life and now stand strong to face anything that comes their way. Their bonds can test the trials of time... right?

Eᴠᴇʀʏ Oɴᴇ Hᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs something in the world changes for one night. The full moon. Not just any full moon. The red moon. It is a moon that humans see, but at the same time do not. To regular beings it is just a regular full moon, but to the hidden beings in our world this moon marks a night of blood shed. The red moon has a symbol that only special beings can see. This symbol instills a sudden animalistic urge in vampires and werewolves of all kinds. As a tradition the two clans meet their opposite nearing clan and spend the day of the moon together. Feasting. Playing games. Then night draws. The beautiful moon brings with her the rage that paints the night red. The two clans gather in the woods and shake each other's hands. The night is for the hunt. What are they hunting..? Eachother.

Tʜᴇsᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ very different families have decided to follow this tradition with each other this year. They will put aside their differences during the day and then act on those differences during the night. How will these opposites react when they collide?

Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

Gekko

4,100 Points