Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

B A C Kx T Ox T H Ex B A S I C S

My name from birth::: Kang-Dae Choi

But they call me::: Kang

It was oh so long ago::: Twenty

On that day that's impossible to forget::: January 29th

The doctor said I was a::: Male

A T x T H Ex C A F E

I made a wish::: I'm the leader of the gang at my college. I mean... we aren't that bad really. We ride motorcycles. Terrorize our rivals. That sort of stuff. I do what I have to do to stay in college. Other than that I'm rarely there. My sister on the other hand has been aiming to get into this prestigious private high school since she was five. Imagine my shock when my A+ student of a sister got rejected. Imagine my shock when she said it was because of me.

I had to pay::: with this job. To be quite honest I don't know why I got this job anyway. There was actually another guy in here right when I came in. His father was dying of cancer and he wanted his father to be cured so he could hear him play the violin one last time. Oddly enough I got chosen. I mean I'm grateful and all that, but.. fate works in odd ways.

A L Lx T H Ex E X T R A S

My personality.
                                                          Hot Headed
                                                          Vicious
                                                          Violent
                                                          Loving...?

It's all good.
                                                          Motorcycles
                                                          Fearless women
                                                          His gang members
                                                          His sister, Sang-Mi

Keep it away
                                                          Girls who cry for everything

Stupid challenges
                                                          Being betrayed
                                                          Losing an ally

Themesong::: Inhale Deep

E R O T U R D

Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageUser Image

★ THE KING STANDS ★ UPON HIS BROKEN ★ KINGDOM
                                                          xxxxxxxxandx wondersx whatx whenx it xwill xchange
                                                          ████ xHEHOLDSHISBREATHASHE xINHALES DEEP
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxandx wishesx forx fate'sx string

Text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking. This is random stuff that I am typing so that you can get the affect of what your text would look like. I like cheese. This cheese right here is quite tasty. If someone pooped cheese I would probably eat it.. didn't I see you in China? You're real major for a minor! I like cheese. I'm a street fighter. This cheese right here is quite tasty. If someone pooped cheese I would probably eat it.. didn't I see you in China? You're real major for a minor! I like cheese. I'm a street fighter. I'm thinking or doing something. Chinese noodles with cheese taste like cheese and noodles. Just don't think. Just do! I wish I could run and fly like a bird! Sometimes I'll fall, but I'm sure I'll stand up.

Text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. Chinese noodles with cheese taste like cheese and noodles. Just don't think. Just do! I wish I could run and fly like a bird! Sometimes I'll fall, but I'm sure I'll stand up. This is random stuff that I am typing so that you can get the affect of what your text would look like. I like cheese. This cheese right here is quite tasty. If someone pooped cheese I would probably eat it.. didn't I see you in China? You're real major for a minor! I like cheese. I'm a street fighter. This cheese right here is quite tasty. If someone pooped cheese I would probably eat it.. didn't I see you in China?

"My cheese just fell on my skirt!"

text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. I feel like there's something in the closet. Tell me. Tell me. Do you hear that noise? Do you see that shadow? There is something in my closet! He tells me how he is my friend! Trouble is my friend, trouble is my friend.

Trouble is a foe?

Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageUser Image

NOW IT ISN'T THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW
                                                          JUST THAT I DON'T WANT TO
                                                                it may be you xxxxxxx it may be me xxxxxxx it may be you
                                                                  EITHER WAY I JUST CANT
                                                                  i close my eyes and imagine my wings hidden till the day i close my eyes
                                                                      and jump away to become what i could never be

Text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking. This is random stuff that I am typing so that you can get the affect of what your text would look like. I like cheese. This cheese right here is quite tasty. If someone pooped cheese I would probably eat it.. didn't I see you in China? You're real major for a minor! I like cheese. I'm a street fighter. This cheese right here is quite tasty. If someone pooped cheese I would probably eat it.. didn't I see you in China? You're real major for a minor! I like cheese. I'm a street fighter. I'm thinking or doing something. Chinese noodles with cheese taste like cheese and noodles. Just don't think. Just do! I wish I could run and fly like a bird! Sometimes I'll fall, but I'm sure I'll stand up.

Text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. Chinese noodles with cheese taste like cheese and noodles. Just don't think. Just do! I wish I could run and fly like a bird! Sometimes I'll fall, but I'm sure I'll stand up. This is random stuff that I am typing so that you can get the affect of what your text would look like. I like cheese. This cheese right here is quite tasty. If someone pooped cheese I would probably eat it.. didn't I see you in China? You're real major for a minor! I like cheese. I'm a street fighter. This cheese right here is quite tasty. If someone pooped cheese I would probably eat it.. didn't I see you in China?

text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. text text because I'm thinking or doing something. I feel like there's something in the closet. Tell me. Tell me. Do you hear that noise? Do you see that shadow? There is something in my closet! He tells me how he is my friend! Trouble is my friend, trouble is my friend.

Trouble is a foe?

Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
Indian Man [ m ]
Indian Woman [ f ]
The Lonely Librarian [ f ]
The Male Model [ m ]
The Successful Businessman [ m ]
The Skateboarder [ f ] [ teenage ]
The Literature Major [ m ] [ college ]
The Writer [ f ]

Indian Man and Indian woman are in an arranged marriage. They're in the 'nice to meet you. i'd really dislike marrying you, but let's date to appease our parents' phase.
They both secretly have crushes on the successful businessman.
The successful businessman is in love with the lonely librarian.
The Lonely librarian is in love with the male model.
The Male Model is currently sleeping with the Indian Man.

The Skateboarder is the daughter of the successful businessman. She was born when he was in high school. Her mother died in child birth. She has been sleeping with the literature major.
The Literature Major is the younger brother of the Lonely Librarian. He has been sleeping with the skateboarder.
The Writer is the sister of the male model. She's in love with the Indian woman.

Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
Indian Man = Ero
Literature Major = Glory
Indian Woman = Glory
Skateboarder = Ero
Lonely Librarian = Glory
The Successful Businessman = Glory
Male Model = Ero
Writer = Ero

Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
                                                THE INDIAN MAN
                                                    AMIR SAKSENA

User Image

Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
                                                THE WRITER
                                                    ALLISON WORALL

User Image

Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
                                                THE SKATEBOARDER
                                                    EVANGELINE

User Image

Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
                                                THE MALE MODEL
                                                    HARRISON WORALL

User Image

Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

Gekko

4,100 Points