Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image

xxxxx████████████████████████ ████████████ █ █████ ██
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I AIM TO SERVE! Astra The Hydra
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCALL ME!Female Rebellion Champion - Hydra

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt is written in the pages of time....

Biography
            I am great beast that appeared in the night sky to strike fear into the hearts of humans. In the night sky, my constellation alone reaches far and wide. There is little speculation on where I came from, but I'll never tell. A girl has to have some secrets. I once fought some horrible brute named Hercules, the fool thought he had defeated me. But that idiot wasn't able to finish the job. I've escaped my rocky prison and I am ready to play. Persephone released me from my confines of my prison one summer. I shall follow her loyally for as long as she needs me.

Personality
            Astra is playful and coy around those whom she can stand to be around. For those who are not lucky enough, she behaves rather rudely and two faced. She can be rather cruel, limits are often pushed without realizing it. Her loyalty belongs to Persephone alone, frankly Astra has no care about this silly cause.

- Games
            - Human meat
            - Playing with her 'Food'

dislikes
            - Hercules
            - Killjoys
            - Small spaces
            - Swords/Knives

Skills/Powers
            Regeneration of heads, limbs and anything else that becomes severed off or cut. Able to breathe and move under water quickly. Mouth, in her human form can be expanded, is lined with three rows of sharpened teeth on each head.

My beastial form

xxxI am a woman of many faces.xxx
[Negatrash S E N S E I]