IRL Conventioneer

User Image

User Image
---------------------------------------
Company::Killian, Gym Trainer #2, Izumi
Mood::Content
Items::Sketchbook, Pencil, Knife, Antidote, Snacks, Water

"Nah. I can see how you might have gotten that impression. He's definitely attractive, though. I can admit to that." She smiled, not shaken in the least. Killian was attractive, but that didn't mean anything to her. Poh reached over and patted Willow on the head and scratched behind her ears again. "I've actually met many a coordinator in my lifetime, but I didn't know there was a contest system here. My line of work falls elsewhere so I never sought it out either. Meh, whatever." She shrugged her shoulders. Coordinators were an interesting bunch. They had a lot of concerns that Poh considered frivolous. To each his own. She stood and walked over to Tropius, patting his side since that was really all she could reach. He'd have to duck his head down for her to see his face, but he was more concerned with eating at the moment.

Poh heard Izumi gasp and looked back to see that the girl had moved to the side of tree. Poh didn't want to pry so she let it be for a moment. She looked a little nervous herself, not sure what to do with Izumi, but answered her question anyway. "He's a Tropius. His name is Danii. He may look intimidating, but he's as docile as a leaf on the wind. I don't think I even had to battle him. He was too busy eating." Poh laughed, recalling the memory. It was a good one. "When I let him back out to say hi, he started eating again." She grinned and then spread her arms over him, attempting a hug, but only ended up flat against his side. She pulled away from Danii and paused a moment. A smile still on her face she asked solemnly. "Did I say something wrong a moment ago? It seems like there's something bothering you." She thought for a moment, then spoke again. "You can smack me if I'm being too nosy." She chuckled.

::Current Team::
User Image
[[ Mo/Smeargle ♂ ]]
Own Tempo :: Prevents Pokemon from becoming confused.
User Image
[[ Jo/Joltik ♀ ]]
Unnerve :: Makes opponent nervous and unable to eat berries.
User Image
[[ Danii/Tropius ♂ ]]
Chlorophyll :: Boosts the Pokemon's speed in sunshine.

IRL Conventioneer

User Image

User Image

Who I'm With::Nobody
Mood::Ready to Fight
Items::Laptop, IPod, XTransceiver, 2xUSB, 3 Day's Provisions,
2xParalyze Heal, 2xAntidote, 5xPotion

Seth was pleased that his tactic had worked. The boy was now head on battling him.
"Brace yourself Napoleon." Seth smiled, not looking at his Pokemon, but watching as the Rufflet quickly approached. Napoleon stood his ground, trusting his trainer knew what he was doing. The chameleon brought his arms up in front of his face, preparing for a frontal attack, but when the bird passed over him and came from behind it was all Napoleon could do to turn around and brace himself again. Napoleon took the wing attack straight on, but it only did minimal damage as the Kecleon's ability kicked in. Napoleon glowed brightly, then the light phased off as his type changed from normal to flying type.
"Now, Napoleon, time for dinner!" Napoleon smiled. Then with the Rufflet so close, he opened his mouth wide and licked the bird with his long slimy tongue.

◣ Current Team ◥
User Image
[[ Honey Bee/Persian ♀ ]]
Limber :: Pokemon is protected from paralysis.
User Image
[[ Goddard/Shelgon ♂ ]]
Rock Head :: Protects Pokemon from recoil damage.
User Image
[[ Napoleon/Kekleon ♂ ]]
Color Change :: Changes the Pokemon's type according to the opponent's move.
User Image
[[ Sabrina/Sableye ♀ ]]
Stall :: The Pokemon moves after all other Pokemon do.
User Image
[[ Nuvo/Solosis ♂ ]]
Overcoat :: Protects Pokemon from weather damage.
User Image
[[ Sable/Eevee ♀ ]]
Adaptability :: Powers up moves of the same type as the Pokemon.

IRL Conventioneer

amarzyciel=I actually didn't even think about that. : P *facepalm* I can make it work, though. lol

User Image

User Image

Who I'm With::Travis [He thinks]
Mood::Ticked

Seth scowled. Why didn't it work? He'd run into this problem before, but he couldn't figure out why it never worked. "Why?!" Seth yelled out. Napoleon wasn't quick enough to dodge the Wing Attack and he got knocked over pretty hard, but he quickly regained his bearings to jump out of the way of the air slash. Seth, however, wasn't able to dodge the air slash that came his way. He lost balance on the edge of the fountain and fell backwards into the cold water, splashing water everywhere. "Aahhhrrgh!" He hollered in shock as he hit the water's surface. The holler turned into a growl as he realized what happened. He rose from the water, sopping wet, all of his stuff was dripping as well. "You better pray that my electronics still work, girly man." He jumped out of the fountain and brushed off Napoleons cry of concern. "This battle isn't over." Seth jutted his finger towards the blonde and his Rufflet, pointing adamantly. Napoleon hesitated, but did what his trainer told him to do. "Use Faint Attack with Fury Swipes. Don't let that feather brain touch you again." Napoleon jumped, disappearing and then reappearing in front of the Rufflet to strike with Fury swipes. He would then reappear a short distance in front of Seth.

◣ Current Team ◥
User Image
[[ Honey Bee/Persian ♀ - 100% ]]
User Image
[[ Goddard/Shelgon ♂ - 100% ]]
User Image
[[ Napoleon/Kekleon ♂ - 72% ]]
User Image
[[ Sabrina/Sableye ♀ - 100% ]]
User Image
[[ Nuvo/Solosis ♂ - 100% ]]
User Image
[[ Sable/Eevee ♀ - 100% ]]

IRL Conventioneer

User Image

User Image
Company::Killian, Gym Trainer #2, Izumi
Mood::Thoughtful

Poh noticed that Spirit had done something, partly because Izumi thanked him, but she couldn't tell what. She dismissed it as an inside joke of some sort. She listened to what Izumi had to say. So, I was right. There was something bothering her. She nodded to show that she was paying attention. Tropius stopped eating and lowered his head to Willow, nudging her playfully. He had brought some of the good leaves from the top of the tree with him to share with the fawn. Poh smiled at her docile giant. How did I get so lucky? She looked up as Izumi stood. Her smile faded, hearing the waver in Izumi's voice. Poh stood up and reached for the blonde's sleeve, tugging lightly. "The situation is what you make it to be." She smiled sweetly then continued. "You can go if you want to and I'll understand if you do. I know we just met, but I'll still be here." She didn't mean this location, but in general that she would be here for Izumi. Poh wasn't sure why she was saying it, but it looked like Izumi needed a friend. "You know, they'll still be there, too. Your group I mean." She glanced over at Killian, who looked like he was struggling with his battle. She was supposed to be cheering him on, but Izumi was her priority at the moment. She looked back to Izumi, still smiling earnestly.

User Image
[[ Mo/Smeargle ♂ - 100% ]]
User Image
[[ Jo/Joltik ♀ - 100% ]]
User Image
[[ Danii/Tropius ♂ - 100% ]]

IRL Conventioneer

amarzyciel=I actually didn't even think about that. : P *facepalm* I can make it work, though. lol

User Image

User Image

Mood:: Ecstatic

Seth jumped up and down a couple of times and pumped his fist into the air. His strategy had worked. He was thrilled. "Eat concrete, bird brain!" Napoleon cried triumphantly. "Leon! Kek-leon!" Seth pumped his fist into the air. "One more time Napoleon! Catch him while he's down." Napoleon proceeded to repeat the same move once more, disappearing and then reappearing in front of the Rufflet to attack with Fury swipes. Napoleon would then reappear a short distance to the side of where they were battling. By now, the crowd had dispersed from their battle area. Many were watching the battle, but many still were just walking on by. Police sirens could be heard coming around the corner.

◣ Current Team ◥
User Image
User Image
User Image
[[ Napoleon/Kekleon ♂ - 72% ]]
User Image
User Image
User Image

IRL Conventioneer

User Image

User Image
Company::Killian, Gym Trainer #2
Mood::Lost

Poh's eyes widened when Izumi turned around with tears in her eyes. She hesitated at first to do anything when the blonde hugged her and began to sob on her shoulder, but Poh wrapped her arms around the crying girl. She rubbed the girl's back softly as she cried, trying to be reassuring. Danii cooed and shook playfully; Willow's lick had tickled his nose. He continued to play with the fawn, making coos and whelps. Poh chuckled a little when Izumi pulled away and looked flustered at what she'd done. Poh rested a hand on top of her bag and fiddled with the strap with her other hand. "There's nothing to apologize for." She paused. "And yes, I do think that's true." Izumi's revelation was a wake-up call for Poh. It was inspirational to her how the blonde was able to realize what she wanted so easily. Poh's heart ached for her own desires. Wherefore art thou oh muse? "My pleasure." Poh watched as the girl took off into the trees from where she had come not too long before. She waved good-bye, happily awaiting the next time they would meet. Danii cooed and looked sad as the fawn took off after its trainer. Poh walked over to Danii and patted him on the head, rubbing the bridge of his nose. "We'll see them again. Don't be sad, we need to be happy for them." Danii looked uneasy for a moment, unsure of what to do, but he eventually perked up. He would wish them the best of luck.

Poh looked back to Killian, who still looked like he was struggling with his Skarmory. An interesting choice for this particular battle. The metal bird looked as ornery as a Taurus. Poh ran to near the edge of the battlefield to get a closer view. "Don't let it get you down, Killian! Take control of the situation." She offered what encouragement she could.

User Image
[[ Mo/Smeargle ♂ - 100% ]]
User Image
[[ Jo/Joltik ♀ - 100% ]]
User Image
[[ Danii/Tropius ♂ - 100% ]]

IRL Conventioneer

amarzyciel=Gotta use what you've got right. : ] I'm using Faint Attack a lot if it's any consolation. : P

User Image

User Image

Mood:: Eerily calm

Napoleon appeared before the Rufflet, expecting to use fury swipes, but his tactic was disrupted. His fury swipes glancing off the Rufflet's wings. Its wings aglow, Napoleon heard it mock him from within its shield. He reappeared a bit to the side and wobbled slightly, taking damage from the Rufflet's shield. Whatever it was the Rufflet had said, it set into motion the move, Swagger's, effects. Napoleon glowed briefly, his attack power rising.

"What did you do to Napoleon?" Seth scowled at the blonde boy. I have a bad feeling about this. Something's not right. "Brush it off Napoleon. Don't let them get the upper hand." He thought about what move to use next. There was one other attack they could try, but he wasn't sure if he should risk it. They'd just started training with it. "Now's as good a time as any I guess. Napoleon, it's time to try out that new move." Napoleon wobbled a bit, but he still responded firmly. "Kek!" Seth looked at the Kecleon, concerned about his wobbling, but gave the command anyway. "Freeze him!"

Napoleon wobbled in his spot before taking a firm stand. He puffed out his chest and then attempted to use Ice Beam. "Leeaahnn!" The beam came out strong and aimed directly at the Rufflet. Seth grinned. Just before it got to Rufflet, though, it changed directions and backfired on Napoleon. The beam hit him, encasing him in a thick layer of ice. The ice glowed briefly as Napoleon's type changed from flying to ice. Seth stared gaping at what had happened. He then regained his bearings and ran over to his Kecleon. "Napoleon! Aw crap!" Seth glared at the boy. How dare he do this. He ran toward the blonde, ready to punch his lights out, but before he could, the police came blaring around the corner. "Stop this at once! There are designated areas in the city for battling and this is not one of them. If you don't stop now we will take you both into custody." Seth frowned, stopping in his tracks. He dismissed the cops warning. "Fine. I have to take care of my Pokemon anyway." Seth returned Napoleon to his Pokeball and then walked calmly into the Pokemon center.

◣ Current Team ◥
User Image
User Image
User Image
[[ Napoleon/Kekleon ♂ - 28% ]]
User Image
User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff