Boosts Dodge

Guns, Guns, Guns, My Density, Improbability Sphere, Duct Tape
Boosts Accuracy

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I'm a main healer and since I'm getting a lot of compliments all the time I'm assuming I must be doing something right. Here's how I do it:

My ring-set (for greenroom+ - in Maze you can wear w/e... LITERALLY w/e):

bandage/tape/wish/ghost//meat/diagnose/fitness/integrity

Bandage, tape (is more needed in later areas of the game), Wish and Meat are 100% self-explanatory.

I carry ghost as my assigned buff because it's not a top priority buff. When we all die and rez I'm too busy healing/catting to have the time for a high priority buff, plus I'll need my rage to heal rr4 heals. If I carried Defib I would carry rock instead to be able to rock them as soon as I've defib'd them.

Diagnose - how well you survive really difficult situations will determine how far you get in the end. Diagnose is in general a pretty bad healing ring because of how much stamina it uses, but you WILL need the extra heals when Wish, Bandage and possibly your supercharger are on re-use. You WILL need this, make no mistake of it. For Bloodlust Diagnose is invaluable at keeping aggro and for Bats it helps me to build rage.

Loltegrity/Fitness - The crew needs 11 buffs only so one person can go without carrying 2 and it makes most sense for that person to be the healer. Carrying attacks in those 2 left-over slots sounds like it'd be a good idea, but it won't really work: it'll use WAY too much stamina. As healer I usually have aggro so I can't go rest while we're in combat. I also need my stamina the most when we're in a pickle so that itty bit of stamia regen loltegrity and fitness gives can be essential. The willpower boost is also really neat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff