CHIHARU AKANE HIRO
                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSCIENTIST ⋮ THE BIPOLAR ONE

CHI.
                                    EIGHTEEN.
                                    PANSEXUAL.
                                    ECLAIR & MASA HIRO.
                                    ADAPTABLE. CALM. LOYAL.
                                    FLIRTATIOUS. LAZY. POSSESSIVE.

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][url=http://i.imgur.com/jj5teeN.jpg][img]http://i.imgur.com/gEpsmQ3.png[/img][url] [url=http://i.imgur.com/vTXe3Oa.jpg][img]http://i.imgur.com/D9iiPPR.png[/img][/url]
                                    [size=25][color=#4a243c]CHIHARU[/color] [color=grey]•[/color] [color=#4a243c]AKANE[/color] [color=grey]•[/color] [color=#4a243c]HIRO[/color][/b][/size]
                                    [size=13][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=grey]SCIENTIST ⋮ THE BIPOLAR ONE[/color][/size]

[size=15][color=#4a243c]•[/color][/size] [size=10][color=grey]CHI.[/color][/size]
                                    [size=15][color=#4a243c]•[/color][/size] [size=10][color=grey]EIGHTEEN.[/color][/size]
                                    [size=15][color=#4a243c]•[/color][/size] [size=10][color=grey]PANSEXUAL.[/color][/size]
                                    [size=15][color=#4a243c]•[/color][/size] [size=10][color=grey]ECLAIR & MASA HIRO.[/color][/size]
                                    [size=15][color=#4a243c]•[/color][/size] [size=10][color=grey]ADAPTABLE. CALM. LOYAL.[/color][/size]
                                    [size=15][color=#4a243c]•[/color][/size] [size=10][color=grey]FLIRTATIOUS. LAZY. POSSESSIVE.[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Fatcat

User Image
01. TESSA BLAKE ll SEVENTEEN ll WEAPON ll SWORD ll GUILTY CROWNIE

xxx

Fatcat

User Image

__ MUTEDSUNRISE_______
_______╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ___orion blake
______________________DREAMING OF ANOTHER WORLD DREAMING OF ANOTHER WORLD DREAMING OF___ ANOTHER WORLD DREAMING OF ANOTHER WORLD DREAMING OF ANOTHER ANOTHER WORLD DREAMING OF ANOTHER WORLD DREAMING OF ANOTHER
_______________________________DREAMING OF ANOTHER WORLD DREAMING OF ANOTHER WORLD DREAMING OF___ ANOTHER WORLD DREAMING OF ANOTHER WORLD DREAMING OF ANOTHER ANOTHER WORLD DREAMING OF ANOTHER WORLD DREAMING OF ANOTHER WORLD__ WORLD__

_______ 20__( ★ ★ ★ )_______________
___++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
________ private _____ naive _____ imaginative
_
___________calm _____ stubborn _____ honest
_

█ defiantly at first won't really like the idea of being trapped in dreams
                                █ ya kno cause either her dreams are nightmares or just stupid dreams
                                █ so she is very cautious when entering other peoples dreams
                                █ course maybe after a lot of worlds she gets used to the idea
                                █ won't be finding one of her human items till like the fifth or sixth world
                                █ so there is still that fear of being trapped in her dreams forever
                                █ after finding like four of the seven, she is a bit reluctant to return home
                                █ but changes mind and decides to go home anyways
                                █ still have like three artifacts left to go and will possibly be the last
                                one to get all of hers

looking down at the item in her hands, orion felt anger blossoming in her heart. almost every dream world she had visited, it didn’t glow once and that only frustrated her. even with her calm demeanor, you could still see her form stiffen in anger as she gripped the item in her hand just a bit tighter. In result a crack formed on the item and she quickly released her tight grip on it. that anger that had blossomed in her heart moments ago was replaced with fear. a fear of her being trapped in this dream plane for as long as she drew breath.

her heart picked up speed and she frantically looked around, as if she was afraid that one of her nightmares would come to reality. but the surrounding landscape did not change and she let out a sigh of relief. pushing her bangs back, orion felt herself calm down and quickly glanced at the item in her hand only to see it faintly glowing. hope sparked within her mind and she set off in a random direction, always having to change where she was going.

even though she was quiet, there was a slight spring in her step as she walked across the vast open field. without fear or anger clouding her judgment she could see her surroundings clearly now and what stood before her stole her breath away.

rolling hills as far as the eye could see held a green hue from the grass that swayed in the breeze. each breath she took was filled with such a sweetness that she couldn’t put a name too but it was different from the smoggy city air she grew up in. soft white fluffy clouds slowly sailed over her in the bright blue sky. maybe, just maybe she could get used to a life living in dreams.

WORD COUNT :: 31O

______________________ applying guilty crownie

Fatcat

User Image
                                                    xxxxx ♚。 TESSA BLAKE
                                                    xxx ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

xXx TES XX SEVENTEEN XX FEMALE XX SWORD XX APRIL 2O
                                                    XXXXXXX▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

XX PERSONALITY
                                                            To say the least, Tessa has been known the be quite stubborn when she has set her mind to do something. This had lead to many people saying she is as stubborn as a mule when she is pushing to do something. She views it as her pride as a weapon, that is what she thinks as to why she is so stubborn, she doesn't want to damage her pride in what she is. She views it as her proving herself as someone who can do things that a normal person can do, and that is what leads her to being so determined. When her mind is set in stone on doing something, she becomes very stubborn and determined.

On another note, Tessa has learned to adapt to new surroundings and certain customs. This leads her to becoming quick-witted when she out in the forests. As a weapon in training she needs to make sure that she knows her surrounds and what enemies might be lurking nearby. This has lead her to making quick decisions that could save her life and/or her partners. Though, from time to time she can loose her focus and make bad decisions.

Many people have seen both her moody and sarcastic side of her when she isn't in danger. This leads many people to thinking that she is a person that thinks only for herself when really she keeps the focus on other people. That could by why she keeps up a somewhat cold attitude when she is around other people. She doesn't like attention on herself so she tries keeping it on others, this is because of her being a weapon and not being accepted by her family.

XX BIOGRAPHY
                                                            Listen, my tale isn’t something you should cry over. Fact you shouldn’t feel a bit sorry for me really. It was my parents that where ******** up so in reality I couldn’t have really prevented it since I don’t choose what family I am born into. The fact that I am alive means that my history isn’t one to get teary eyed over. Guess I should explain it though huh.

Well I was born on April 2Oth in London, England. Thing is, even though my family lived in England, we exactly weren’t at the top of the food chain there. We where a middle class family that was barely getting by. My mother was the one who raised me during my childhood and my father was never around, always at some bar getting drunk and sleeping with other women. In reality when he was killed on his way home one night I wasn’t a bit sorry for him really. Course with his death my mother grew bitter and that is where all my problems started.

I was roughly eight/nine years old when my father died and it wasn’t till I was eleven that I found out the special part of myself my mother always told me I had when I was really young. The fact that part of my arm could turn into a blade showed that I was a freak and a disgrace to my family name. My mother locked me in my room more times than I could count and that lasted for three years. Course whenever she did lock me in my room, I still found a way to the outside world and when I was fourteen I snuck out of my room for the last time.

With what little money I had, I was able to sneak aboard a boat that was heading to America. Course I was then considered an illegal immigrant but I really didn’t care. But that cause a lot of problems since I wasn’t technically an American citizen and I didn’t legally come here either. So when my back was up against a wall, some man came to me and gave me a new life. I didn’t know who he was but he showed me the ropes of living in the states and even adopted me but let me keep my maiden name. That was when I met another man and he introduced himself to be Shinigami-sama, or other known as Lord Death in English. So for one year a trained to actually be able to learn my limits and enrolled at DWMA.

XX IM PARTNERED WITH
                                                            not partnered yet

Fatcat

User Image
                        will you be my model?
                        tab tab tab tab NOTES OF INTEREST FOR PLOTTING DEVICES

A warm breeze ruffled your hair as you exited the school upon hearing the bell going off signaling that the school day was over. Just walking down
                          the stairs you notice a girl sitting beneath one of the tree's, a sketch pad on her lap and her face twisted in concentration. Her brows where knitted
                          together as her right hand clenched the mechanical pencil in a tight grip. The girls warm yellow eyes shifted every minute or so, looking at one
                          part of the pad then shift to another part of it. Slowly you recognized the girl to be Natsumi Suoh, one of the students in the art program of the school.
                          You started to walk over, your feet making a soft crunching noise as you walked over the grass. Natsumi looked up from her sketch pad and gave
                          you a warm smile. "Hello! Is there something I can do for you?" she asked in a curious tone as she tilted her head to the side just a bit. Her hair shifted
                          with the movement and with her right hand, Natsumi pushed some of it behind her ear. You shook your head and stated that school had ended which
                          resulted in Natsumi's eyes widening in realization. "Oh no! I was supposed to see if one of the students would be able to help me with an art
                          project for class! Do you think you might be able to help me?
                          "
                          she asked in a bit of a guilty and shy tone. You gave her a smile and nodded your
                          head, which seemed to lift her spirits. "Thank you! I'll see you tomorrow and give you all the details, thanks again!" she exclaimed as she collected
                          her items and stood. Bowing to you, Natsumi gave a quick good-bye and was gone before you could bow back and say good-bye to her also.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

X
                                                          XXN A T S U M I ▒▒

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXS U O H

KIND CREATIVE IMPATIENT TIMID
                                                          XXXX┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄X
                                                          XX「↷ ┆┆
                                                          XXXXX ║ { sixteen

XXXXX ║ { female

XXXXX ║ { guilty crownie

Fatcat

xxxxxxxxxx▆▆▆ ▆ ▆▆ ▆ ▆▆▆ ▆ ▆ ▆▆▆ ▆ ▆▆ ▆ ▆▆▆
xx━━━━━ _ ( _ CALM _ ■ □ ■ _ BAD-TEMPERED _ □ ■ □ _ LOYAL _ ) _ ━━━━━
User Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
xxxxx° ♔ shun yao ►►wandering && samurai
xxxxx
xxxxx Twenty - Five ___ Male
_________《⋆ guilty crownie __ __ Land of Dragons __╰ 。 ❧ __ Mugen
            lived the life of an orphan since the age of seven
            trained himself, clumsily, how to use a sword and didn’t plan for proper training
            at the age of fifteen found a teacher to properly train him with his sword
            been pretty much an outcast since the day he was born
            now that he is properly trained, he is a force to be recon with

Fatcat

xx━━━━━ _ ( _ CREATIVE _ ■ □ ■ _ IMPULSIVE _ □ ■ □ _ NAIVE _ ) _ ━━━━━
User Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
xxxxx° ♔ naiad ►►terra && aqua
xxxxx
xxxxx Twenty ___ Female
_________《⋆ guilty crownie __ __ Land of Departure __╰ 。 ❧ __ Icis & Dreamscape
            always walking around humming some tune, either made up or actual song
            nearly drowning at the age of five, naiad loves being in the water
            looking twenty doesn’t mean she acts it, fact she acts like a ten year old
            in any argument, naiad is one to act like a five year old and pouts
            like her mother, she was intrigued by legends from other worlds

Fatcat

xx━━━━━ _ ( _ CUNNING _ ■ □ ■ _ CALM _ □ ■ □ _ DETACHED _ ) _ ━━━━━
User Image
xxxxx° ♔ maya blake ►►first && nightmare
xxxxx
xxxxx Twenty - Two ___ Female
_________《⋆ guilty crownie __ __ Moon Port __╰ 。 ❧ __ Darkness Shroud
            is very notorious for ignoring people when she is pissed at them
            is not one to openly show her emotions to anyone that she doesn’t trust
            usually walking around reading a book even if she is on an important mission
            when she is calm during an argument, that is when she is to be feared
            no matter what situation that she is in, a plan is already forming in her head

Fatcat

User Image

: NAME: melania blake
                                  : AGE: twenty
                                  : POSITION: idk what this means gomen
                                  : INFO: - she's gonna be bad-a** that's for sure
                                  - defiantly will make her have her bitchy moments
                                  - won't give her that usual sob story
                                  - hm, make her epic and give her a sword, maybe
                                  - won't have her react without thinking
                                  - might just make her be a b***h
                                  - gotta have that snobby attitude
                                  - b***h with snobby attitude won't make much friends
                                  - maybe she will have a crush but then like crush hates her
                                  - maybe don't know to be honest
                                  - might have her childhood being a pampered princess
                                  - so many idea's to think of ahaha

: SAMPLES: clicky!~
                                  : USERNAME: guilty crownie

Fatcat

`( & ▪ ▪ ▪ shiloh fawn citlaliTHE ASSISSIN
        User Image

femalexxxxxxtwenty sixxxxxxx requip knightxxxxxxheterosexual
        faded beat

Fatcat

User Image
            User Image

• ▇▇▇
                                    USERNAME: x faded beat
                                    ▇▇▇
                                    CHARACTER'S NAME: x sohma, minako
                                    ▇▇▇
                                    ROLE: x tiger
                                    ▇▇▇
                                    ▇▇▇
                                    SEXUALITY: x heterosexual
                                    ▇▇▇
                                    BRIEF PERSONALITY: x bold, creative, gullible, compulsive, friendly & is an incessant fidgeter
                                    ▇▇▇
                                    SAMPLES: x xxx

PLEASE ONLY POST ONE APP AT A TIME PLS AND THANKS I LOVE U ALL BYE

Fatcat

User Image
                                [list][list][list][list][list][size=10][quote="faded beat"][/quote][/size][list][list][list][list][list] [list][list][list][list][list][size=20]INCOMING [b]APPLICATION[/b] FADED [i]!![/i][/size]

[list][list][list][list][list] [list][list][list][size=17]「 O1  * [b]user information[/b] [i])[/i][/size]
                                [size=7] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size]
                                [list][list][size=10]
                                USERNAME →⋮  [b]here[/b]
                                SAMPLES →⋮  [b]link to a sample thread[/b]
                                TIME ZONE →⋮  [b]here[/b]
                                AVAILABILITY →⋮  [b]here[/b][/list]

[size=17]「 O2  * [b]character information[/b] [i])[/i][/size]
                                [size=7] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/size]
                                [list][list][size=10]
                                NAME →⋮  [b]full name[/b]
                                AGE →⋮  [b]nineteen and up[/b]
                                GENDER →⋮  [b]here[/b]
                                ROLE →⋮  [b]here[/b]
                                FACE CLAIM →⋮  [b]hq picture linked[/b]

[b]BLURP[/b]
                                a little blurp here
                                your trying to sell your character to me
                                needs to be between 3OO and 5OO words
                                do not exceed this line, it is your guide -------------------------------------------------- line end

[size=0]ITS FADED BEAT'S WORK, DON'T STEAL[/size]
                                [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list] [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Fatcat

Username: faded beat
Things I Should Know: school started, busy during the mornings
Role: knight of aingard
Character Image: vesta
Samples: clicky!~

Username: faded beat
Things I Should Know: school started, busy during the mornings
Role: assassin
Character Image: noctis
Samples: clicky!~

Fatcat

User Image
VESTA ) KNIGHT OF AINGARD
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

xxxxBASIC INFORMATION
                                                            full name: vesta citlali
                                                            nicknames: citlali
                                                            species: human
                                                            height: 168 cm
                                                            weight: 55 kg
                                                            sexuality: demisexual
                                                            birthplace: aingard, poor village

xxxxEXTRA INFORMATION
                                                            dislikes: really smelly things, idiots, being blackmailed herself

fears: dark, tight places
                                                            aspirations: to become a personal knight for royalty
                                                            secrets: blackmailed and killed to become a knight

themes: 友歌/ガブリエル, song of the ancients, the final song
                                                            voice: zero - tara platt

xxxxABILITIES && POWERS / EQUIPMENT
                                                            if your character does not have powers but instead they have weapons of the sort, replace powers with equipment
                                                            equipment: silver fang, the name of her sword. it was a gift from her mentor and ever since he gave it to her, she has cherished it. even though she isn't one to keep personal items, this has been one thing that she has never left her side and no matter what she wouldn't sell or trade it for anything.

equipment: this little device holds three small balls of glass that hold an element in each sphere. this was something that she found on a traveling merchant and stole it off of him since she was still too young to properly earn money. this device allows her to fuse an element into her sword and make her attack more powerful. though this requires a lot of stamina for her to be able to use it so she doesn't use it often.

equipment: her fake left arm, this device is a parasite that she created herself so that she could use it as a replacement for the left arm she lost when she was trying to become a knight. though the thing does glitch from time to time and she wouldn't be able to use her left arm, that is why she is constantly making sure that the parasite is properly connected to her nerves in what little she has left of her left arm.

xxxxPERSONALITY
                                                            Cold, that is what many describe Citlali when they first meet her. Many believe that she is cold because of the things that she experienced when she was a child but in all honesty, it is just how she is. She didn't become cold because of her childhood, she became cold because she didn't want other's to get close to her. But one factor remains, during her years growing up she became selfish, for she grew up with nothing and whatever she was given she would make sure that it was for her and her only.

Though one thing that she did gain while she was being trained was to be cunning, to out-think and out-wit her opponent. Citlali also has a violent disposition and is easily irritated, having no tolerance for anything complicated. She doesn't care about her own appearance in the slightest. Often apathetic and bitter, she is prone to scoffing at anyone or anything which distracts from her main objective.

xxxxBIOGRAPHY
                                                            Memories, that was all they where to her. Memories that she locked away so that she could focus on her task at hand.

It first all started when she was young, she was born into a poor village on the outskirts of the Aingard kingdom. Even though her village was small and poor, they where able to live happy lives, even if they weren't one of the villages that was protected the most. That caused many things to happen to the village, such as famine, natural disasters, along with raids. Many of the men from the village tried to protect the ones they loved, but very few survived. One of the men that fought and lost his life was her father, course any proof she has of him being alive is an old photo of her parents just before they where married.

Years passed and Vesta grew up. At the age of nine an epidemic came to the village and her mother fell victim to it. Even though their life before the epidemic, it was no surprise that her mother fell ill and three months later lost her life to it. Now all alone, Vesta, who changed to being called by her last name Citlali, began to travel towards the heart of the country. Along the way she killed to survive and stole to feed herself. It wasn't until the age of twelve that she ran into a retired knight who soon became her mentor.

Seven years passed and Citlali felt that her childish dream of becoming a knight was soon to become true. She hired a mercenary to help her both blackmail and kill knights so that she could get closer to the Paladin. Three years her lust for blood was filled and through countless murders she was able to become a knight without anyone knowing she was the one who caused most of the knights to loose their life in cold blood. Now four years later she is slowly climbing her way up the ladder so that she can one day exact her revenge on those who refused to help her village when they needed it the most.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff