Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Prophet

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

okay, yeah, sorry about the whole lack of coding. i tried to
                                                    do some but found out i wasn`t really in the mood to code ...
                                                    so y`all are just gonna have to deal with this. but hey ! at
                                                    least i added some color! so, any who, i want to do this
                                                    one x one ( don`t we all ? ) but it`s of a specific kind. y`see
                                                    i started this one x one a while back about reapers ... and
                                                    it woke up my love for them. and when it died i decided to
                                                    start a group roleplay about them ... but that didn`t go so
                                                    well. so now i`m still craving their presence in my roleplay
                                                    life.

after reading this, if you were sitting there going " that sounds
                                                    awesome ! " then you should keep on reading. because here`s
                                                    the thing ... unless it says " updated " on the title, that means
                                                    i only have one craving. in case you didn`t get that : don`t come
                                                    to me with other ideas. i`m not open to them right now. and
                                                    don`t come to me with group roleplays. i will ignore them.

if you`re still here, let`s move on to what you can expect from me
                                                    and see if we are compatible. after that you can read the basic
                                                    plot idea i have. alright, let`s get moving !

Lavish Prophet

LITERACY i really hate having to write 1OOO word posts
                                                    each time ... so i don`t. the only time that happens is if
                                                    i`m really inspired. but frankly, i like 5OO words. maybe
                                                    even 3OO. i think that small posts can be just as good as
                                                    large posts. they get straight to the point with less fluff. and
                                                    if the person writing them gives awesome quality then size
                                                    does not matter ! so, if you`re laid back like me when it comes
                                                    to these things, then carry on.

LIMITS yes, i have some. but not much ! y`see i`m fine
                                                    with violence. its probably going to happen in this roleplay
                                                    so, i`m perfectly fine with it ... up to a point. intense gore ? i`m
                                                    not okay with. please don`t make me squirm ! romance ? i love
                                                    it, but i`m going to skip it before the clothes come off. because
                                                    those are gaia`s rules. what else is there ... ? cursing is fine, i
                                                    trust you know when to use it and when not to. yep. that`s
                                                    about it. tell me yours if these differ !

COMMITMENT sometimes when i log onto gaia i don`t want to
                                                    reply to the post right away. sometimes i just want to do other
                                                    things. so if you are someone who gets angry if someone is
                                                    online and doesn't post ... then please leave. i don`t want to be
                                                    bothered, and i won`t do it to you. as far as ditching goes ? i
                                                    would love it if we could have this last for a long time ... but i know
                                                    that things change. i`m not going to demand you tell me you want
                                                    to leave our roleplay. i`ll take the hint. i might forget to tell you,
                                                    so don`t hold it against me.

LOCATION i only do threads. plain and simple. and since i don`t feel
                                                    like making another section ... i also do either anime or real life. yep.
                                                    that`s all.

Lavish Prophet

now to the fun part ! i tell you about this craving i have. well, i already
                                                    told you it was about reapers, so that`s the part that`s not gonna
                                                    change. i have a few things i mind for this roleplay. that doesn`t mean
                                                    we have to include them, its just something to work off of. so, my
                                                    basic idea for a plot is a rivalry. y`know, between two reapers. why
                                                    there is a rivalry ? i guess the characters hate each other ... ? yeah ...
                                                    but i don`t think we need to only include reapers. we can add some
                                                    demons in there, too ! why ? cuz i think they would go together nicely ...
                                                    and when i say nicely i mean they would create havoc ! like a demon
                                                    entering the reaper world ... i have an idea for that, too ! but i won`t
                                                    tell you that here. i kind of want to see what we can come up with
                                                    on our own.

well, hopefully that jumbled mess has gotten you somewhat interested !
                                                    if you want to contact me, please do it by pm. i won`t notice it if it`s here
                                                    until i log on again ... ( i ignore a lot of the notices that pop up )

Lavish Prophet

hello random passerby ! i see you have clicked on my poorly,
                                    and quickly coded thread ! well, if this lack of awesome pictures,
                                    symbols, and colors doesn`t scare you away then please keep
                                    reading. my name is guerre, but feel free to make up any name
                                    you wish. i am currently on the hunt, like most gaians here. and
                                    its for a nice little one x one. yes, i`m sorry if you are here to
                                    advertise your group roleplay ... i simply can`t keep up with those !
                                    i get scared by all the posts and it pushes me away. i can never
                                    seem to be 1OO % caught up with those, and thus i will not waste
                                    your time. the reason i am saying all of this is to make it perfectly
                                    clear -- any group requests will be ignored.

now then, for all you one x one people ! if you are also searching
                                    for a companion for this kind of stuff, please read on and see if
                                    i interest you at all (:

Lavish Prophet

i guess i should put down some guidelines, yes ? well, okay.
                                    if you insist ! i am pretty laid back when it comes to post sizes
                                    and what not. i mirror what you give me. you can be semi - lit,
                                    literate, or advanced literate -- it doesn`t matter to me ! i just
                                    want someone who can tell a story well. that means proper
                                    grammar and the ability to change up sentence structure. if
                                    you have awesome story telling skills, i think that your post
                                    size should matter. do you have samples ? well, it doesn`t
                                    matter, i don`t want them. i trust you when you say you
                                    can write 5OO words, and write them well.

concerning post content, i do have some limits. violence is fine
                                    as long as it doesn`t turn into endless gore. romance ? i love
                                    it ! but i won`t cyber with you. nuh uhh. and swearing ? well,
                                    i don`t have virgin ears ... but please don`t go too overboard. that
                                    would be nice ~

the amount you post in a day or week does not concern me. you
                                    will get to it when you can. i won`t bother you, please don`t bother
                                    me. if i don`t reply in a week, sure, send me a pm. but not if its the
                                    time limit of a few hours. and just to let you know, just because i`m
                                    online does not mean i`ll post right away. sometimes i`m not in the
                                    mood, and when that happens my posts suck. so i won`t write one.

anything else ? well, i am a girl -- but get this -- i roleplay guys. yep,
                                    that`s right. i can play both. i would like it if you could, too. and no,
                                    i will not double just for the sake of doubling. only if the roleplay calls
                                    for it. only hetero pairings for me. i only roleplay on private threads,
                                    but i talk to my partners in pms. don` be afraid to chit chat with me ! (:

Lavish Prophet

now for the fun part ! i have created this nifty little list for
                                    you to look at. but it is in no way complete and i`ll be adding
                                    stuff here and there. if you have an idea in mind, but its not on
                                    here then run it by me.

craving
                                    plot
                                    bold preferred role

MEDIEVAL
                                    xxprincess x prince
                                    xxknight x thief
                                    xxresistance leader x queen
                                    xxwitch x witch hunter

VICTORIAN ERA
                                    xxlord x lady
                                    xxlady x butler
                                    xxvampire x lady
                                    xxringleader x circus member ( sort of )

MODERN
                                    xxdisney
                                    xxphotographer x musician
                                    xxcircus member x guest
                                    xxreaper x reaper

ERA NOT QUITE DEFINED
                                    xxringleader x circus member ( sort of )
                                    xxalice x mad hatter
                                    xxdisney villain x disney villain

Lavish Prophet

if you are still here that must mean you are interested
                                    in roleplaying. splendid ! now all you have to do is contact
                                    me. but how ? well, its simple. start a pm. in that pm
                                    provide the following information :

xxa name to address you by
                                    xxwhat pairing you are interested in
                                    xxif not specified, which role you want
                                    xxhow much you write on average ( for future reference if i write the first post )
                                    xxif you have any plot ideas, or want to hear mine
                                    xxand anything else you think is important

please do not post in this thread, i will ignore it.

Lavish Prophet

User Image

NOW THIS WAS INTERESTING. Lillian walked down the street, ignoring everyone around her, reading a message on her phone repeatedly. Ever since the reapers have decided it would be best to mimic the human world, all reapers get their assignments in the form of text messages. Most are quite simple and to the point. They give the human’s name, basic information, cause of death, location, and time. All the things a reaper needs in order to successfully reap the soul of an ill-fated human. But this message was not like the others. This one gave no information, just a command.

TO: LILLIAN KINT
                                            Come to the Temple of Grim.

It gave no specific time, but the moment Lillian received it she headed out the door. The Temple of Grim houses their leader, someone who should not be kept waiting. Lillian knows that fact from experience, many years ago. It was the worst day of her life, because it was the day her life almost ended. She doesn’t like to think about it too often. Instead she busies herself with the fact that Grim, being rather unpleased with not only the event but her tardiness, gave her another chance. And Lillian refuses to let him think he made the wrong decision.

As the blonde rushed through the crowds, her mind wandered back to the message. What could be so important that she needed to be called down there? Rarely do reapers ever visit the Temple of Grim. Most could never get past the door. Why was she granted such access? It couldn’t be for the same reason as her first time visiting the temple. No, she has done nothing wrong. She makes sure each assignment is done quickly and effectively. She sets the bar for other reapers, a bar not many can reach. Except for one. The one that first created the bar that needed to be lifted.

Lillian shook those thoughts out of her head. She had no reason to be thinking them. Grim is calling her for a special assignment. One that must be told face to face. This is an honor, not something to dwell upon. After all, what else could it be? Will he scold her for being an excellent example to reapers everywhere? No, he will be awarding her for her dedication to him. A smile came to her face as she thought about that certain reaper again. She wondered what his response will be when he hears about this. Maybe after she completes the mission she’ll pay him a visit. Tell him the delightful news.

The crowd on the streets thinned out, a sign of getting closer to the temple. Soon the large, stone building came into view. Its intimidating presence resembles the inhabitant that is waiting for Lillian. She put away her phone and stared at the building. She mentally prepared herself for what she’ll say to Grim. Of course, it’s never as easy as it is in her head. If she says something wrong in her head, she can start over. She can’t do that with Grim. Lillian resumed walking but stopped again at the stone steps leading up to the temple. This mission has to be important, and could possible change her life.

Lavish Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

FIRST MIDDLE LAST ↘↘
                                                                  __________________TITLE

___________▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

NICKNAME nickname ( s )
                                                                  BIRTHDAY birthday
                                                                  AGE age
                                                                  GENDER gender
                                                                  ALLIANCE the queen / alice

APPEARANCE
                                                                  one paragraph on what your character looks like. you can add things like height, weight, clothing, hair color, eye color ... yadda yadda. third person.

PERSONALITY
                                                                  one - two paragraphs on personality.

BIOGRAPHY
                                                                  two - five paragraphs on your character`s history. you don`t have to go through every stage of their life, just the important parts.

LIKES five min.
                                                                  DISLIKES five min.
                                                                  FEARS two min.

xxxx↘↘ USERNAME

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff